Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

They need to make some sort of digital tool/sensor that you add few drops of your final product that tells you the exact readings of everything once it's mixed...that would be useful. Maybe they do, who knows
I have a nicotine test kit,and you can tell your nic content by the amount of boracillate blue you add to get a certain color

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They need to make some sort of digital tool/sensor that you add few drops of your final product that tells you the exact readings of everything once it's mixed...that would be useful. Maybe they do, who knows
That would be nice, but I don't even think a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC/MS) can do that...and that machine costs more than a new car! Actually anywhere from $15k-$60k. If you could create that, it would have more uses than just ejuice, and you my friend would become a billionaire several times over. :)

Alright, good night folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I have a nicotine test kit,and you can tell your nic content by the amount of boracillate blue you add to get a certain color

I said that wrong but you get my drift,,,,,it goes by how much of your liquid you put in the blue stuff,to get a certain color,which is pale yellow

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally, all my recipes end up at between 8 and 15% flavoring, so its not that big deal to me. I never get to 25%, ever.

I'm very precise about my flavorings, but as long as my nic is close, all is good. Its just easier for me, which is more important than a percent here or there.
I find that simplifying my mixing allows me to make more flavors and get more done.
I make tons of different recipes in ten ml batches, so step saving is crucial.
When I make big batches, I will already know my nic level nd if it needs adjusted.

To each their own, I just don't mind slight variations in nic.

D

Donald Bickers

Personally, all my recipes end up at between 8 and 15% flavoring, so its not that big deal to me. I never get to 25%, ever.

I'm very precise about my flavorings, but as long as my nic is close, all is good. Its just easier for me, which is more important than a percent here or there.
I find that simplifying my mixing allows me to make more flavors and get more done.
When I make big batches, I will already know my nic level nd if it needs adjusted.

for personal use that's fine,but I sell a lot of juice,and it has to be precise

D

Donald Bickers

I generally vape all my mistakes,,,unless they are nasty,thats where I just add this and that trying to salvage it,then the nic test kit comes in handy

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally can see advantages to both and I have read both methodologies. Using a base and percentage of flavoring and mixing it all at one time. I think both could be used efficiently like everyone said find what works for you

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, that's a whole different ball game. I would do the same if I was selling it, put its personal use for now.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

GIRLS GIRLS DONT FIGHT!!!!
for personal use that's fine,but I sell a lot of juice,and it has to be precise
Y'all are BOTH pretty

Sorry j/k had to do it

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
popcornhk.gif

D

Donald Bickers

So just cause he lives there he knows all about the crackheaded hookers at 3 am lol
well,,,,,,he knows better than me,,,,,he lives there,,,,,biggest city I lived was Houston Tx,that's Harris Co,,,,and it aint no joke

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn Jim, nice Vape mail, I really can't wait til this 6.0 box gets going. I have, well HAD only one mod, I was going to the bathroom and my 8 month old daughter caused me to drop my MVP 20 Watt into the toilet and it's totally shot now. Due to the financial restraint of being a single father of two I can not afford to buy another one any time soon so I'm stuck using a shitty ego style battery vape until the box gets to me and hopefully there is some sort of box mod or even a mech in there when it gets to me so I can actually vape again!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't agree more here...only you know what's best for yourself here. My point was, if you're going to tell a newbie DIY'er to premix their base (PG/VG/NIC) to a certain level, you've got to tell them how it's going to affect their final product. It definitely has an effect, and it can be hard to comprehend that for a newbie DIY'er. Given the percentages you gave, I'm assuming you use mostly FA, and not much FW, CAP, NETs, or TFA, those recipes can easily get in the 18-25% range. I could careless how she decides to do it, I just want her to understand it all.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no notifications again.....wonderful
Try Tapatalk. That damn program gives so many notifications, I had to turn them damn things off. I had a conversation with someone in PM around this time yesterday, I got the emails about their original PM at 9:30pm last night. :) WTF? Heck the conversation was over by 9am.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Jim, nice Vape mail, I really can't wait til this 6.0 box gets going. I have, well HAD only one mod, I was going to the bathroom and my 8 month old daughter caused me to drop my MVP 20 Watt into the toilet and it's totally shot now. Due to the financial restraint of being a single father of two I can not afford to buy another one any time soon so I'm stuck using a shitty ego style battery vape until the box gets to me and hopefully there is some sort of box mod or even a mech in there when it gets to me so I can actually vape again!
Pm coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all. I got 7 hours sleep between Friday and Wednesday, just made up for it by sleeping 16 hours. Why do I do this to myself.
. @Donald Bickers , even though you didn't take the bet, I played anyway, just to see how you would have done. You had 18, and the dealer busts. You would have doubled.
Anyway, where's the box now? Got a lot of stuff starting to pile up for it.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't agree more here...only you know what's best for yourself here. My point was, if you're going to tell a newbie DIY'er to premix their base (PG/VG/NIC) to a certain level, you've got to tell them how it's going to affect their final product. It definitely has an effect, and it can be hard to comprehend that for a newbie DIY'er. Given the percentages you gave, I'm assuming you use mostly FA, and not much FW, CAP, NETs, or TFA, those recipes can easily get in the 18-25% range. I could careless how she decides to do it, I just want her to understand it all.
I take some of this stuff for granted, since I know the math. Since Im the only one vaping my juice, Im much more relaxed in my mixing habits.
But I do appreciate you taking the time to explain the implications of 'pre mix' method, because its probably not apparent to a new mixer.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I take some of this stuff for granted, since I know the math. Since Im the only one vaping my juice, Im much more relaxed in my mixing habits.
But I do appreciate you taking the time to explain the implications of 'pre mix' method, because its probably not apparent to a new mixer.
No doubt. I know as I reread some of it, it seemed like an argument. It definitely wasn't meant that way, I just want the new DIY'ers to understand what they are doing.

T

Taver13

Congrats on the job. Have they started sending things yet? Your going to get to check out a lot of cool things, you wouldn't have got the chance to, otherwise.

yeah, they sent me a lemo 2 to start with, shipped it yesterday, which is funny cause the lemo2 i pre-0rdered from china arrived in the states yesterday, so, at least ill have a head start on the review. going to have a contest to giveaway the one they send me for review to help start getting me some viewers

D

Donald Bickers

Good morning all. I got 7 hours sleep between Friday and Wednesday, just made up for it by sleeping 16 hours. Why do I do this to myself.
. @Donald Bickers , even though you didn't take the bet, I played anyway, just to see how you would have done. You had 18, and the dealer busts. You would have doubled.
Anyway, where's the box now? Got a lot of stuff starting to pile up for it.

that's ok,,,as far as I know its on its way to heather ,,,I may be wrong

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, they sent me a lemo 2 to start with, shipped it yesterday, which is funny cause the lemo2 i pre-0rdered from china arrived in the states yesterday, so, at least ill have a head start on the review. going to have a contest to giveaway the one they send me for review to help start getting me some viewers
Got mine yesterday. Hope to check it out today. The tank looks much smaller.

VU Sponsors