38aabd16537e9fb43a1bd28f41979a97.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whaddup guys! Sorry I've been awol the last couple days. We were prepping for our road trip to Denver :)

On our way up now, were (finally) almost out of Texas (14 of the 17-18 hour drive for us is in tx) getting into New Mexico shortly and then we will be in CO! Can't wait for this weekend! We'll be celebrating 420 the right way (and legally)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Cruel-Phate i think we will be rolling through your neck of the woods in about 4.5 hours what are you up today good sir?

I work in Englewood till about 4 then off for the long drive to Castle Rock. Dude, it's freakin snowing and I woke up sick. It's been really nice around here so your going to see a glimpse of winter here

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I work in Englewood till about 4 then off for the long drive to Castle Rock. Dude, it's freakin snowing and I woke up sick. It's been really nice around here so your going to see a glimpse of winter here

Nice!!! We haven't seen actual snowfall in a couple years now! It's been so weird for me, even when I was stationed in Georgia we got at least a couple snowfalls that stuck around every winter. Texans lose their shit when they see frost

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice!!! We haven't seen actual snowfall in a couple years now! It's been so weird for me, even when I was stationed in Georgia we got at least a couple snowfalls that stuck around every winter. Texans lose their shit when they see frost
Lol wanna close the whole state of Louisiana just throw some ice cubes on the road STATE WIDE FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT!!!!!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know right...I use to live in Pasadena TX and the whole city shuts down if the roads get frost lol
Snow stopped now but it's suppose to start again early evening, snow turning into rain, "we shall see. We will hook up at some point, I am old now and no fun anyhow, your my kids age :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know right...I use to live in Pasadena TX and the whole city shuts down if the roads get frost lol
Snow stopped now but it's suppose to start again early evening, snow turning into rain, "we shall see. We will hook up at some point, I am old now and no fun anyhow, your my kids age :)

Haha cool! I'm 31 I just decided a long time ago not to grow up lol

We'll be running all over town hitting as many glass and/or vape shops as we can so my wife can turn in her resume. Any you particularly like? We could do a little meet and vape party like the folks down there in Louisiana :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

We'll be running all over town hitting as many glass and/or vape shops as we can so my wife can turn in her resume. Any you particularly like? We could do a little meet and vape party like the folks down there in Louisiana :)
Have you met the people you are staying with yet?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I live in a small area called castle rock away from the city, not much out here, no vape shops, we have a smoke shop that sells a little bit of everything but it's dark and no lounge. I hear we have some good vape shops on other side of city of Denver like arvada but I have not had a chance. Yes, definitely with you moving here :)
I would check the local thread, they talk about the good shops in Denver

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tile in,hole covered back up,,,,,,glad that's done,,,damn,,,,,,,no I gotta take Rufus to the vet at 3:30,,,,,my poor little man
ws0ubTP.jpg

I like vet,just not the thermometer thing
Is Rufus ok? Just a checkup I hope. Crossing my fingers there are no shots involved Rufus!

D

Donald Bickers

back from the vet,Rufus is fine,,,had an ear infection,,,,,,thank god it wasn't mites,,,,,they gave me medicine for a weeks worth of dosage,,,,,,hes a mad boy,strait under the bed when we got home

D

Donald Bickers

I like to try an catch it on sale,,,,,and usually order 10,,,,,the shipping on small bottles is crazy

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts where do you get your v1 custard from? directly from caps?
No, I get it from a place called www.netrition.com
It comes in the small 13ml bottles for 3.29 a piece and shipping is reasonable.
I typically dont buy anything in bulk, as Ive been in experiment mode since I started doin diy.

VU Sponsors