Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

me to,im just glad my dog is ok,,,,,they put him under to clean deep in his ears,,,,,,daddy had tears in his eyes,,,my poor baby,,,,had his head in my hand the whole time

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some flavors from a shop and they are like baby tiny bottles. Like drops! I didn't read the description that close I guess. It sucks because I want to do a recipe and I need more of it. Ugh. I'll try a small batch first. Then reorder if its good.

D

Donald Bickers

thanks,,,and yes I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to him either,,,,they were handing me Kleenexes,,,and I was sayin im ok,with tears running down my face

D

Donald Bickers

I ordered some flavors from a shop and they are like baby tiny bottles. Like drops! I didn't read the description that close I guess. It sucks because I want to do a recipe and I need more of it. Ugh. I'll try a small batch first. Then reorder if its good.
probably 1 dram bottles,,,,,those are tiny,LorAnn has those

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
probably 1 dram bottles,,,,,those are tiney,LorAnn has those
I ordered from Mamma Js or someplace. Everyone was out of the flavor. Jungle flavor had the quickest shipping ever by the way. I had my favorite pup pass 3 years ago and it was a terrible experience. She was 13 but had leukemia. Siberian husky.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not paying attention in class again
It seems to be a constant problem. I am working on it. Probably because I am always running behind and trying to work at the same time. I work a lot of hours. I will work on it.

L

Lighty269

images

I may had been that fat kid :eek:

Just kidding!:cool:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
about 75 here today,,,,i try to be routine every night with about 4 beers

Must be nice at those temperatures. My daughter has me watching this show called The Killer Speaks...some messed up stories about serial killers, can't get darker than that :( Yeah, four or five, just depends, just makes me tired lol

D

Donald Bickers

Don that's gross! I hope you really don't do that...poor Rufus!

Likewise brother...I'm out myself...going to bed here in a few. Talk to you all tomorrow.
no I would never do that,,,,i was just razzin Cruel Phate

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@RZAwora I remember you saying you really like Cap cake batter. What do you mix it at and does it require a steep like the vanilla custard?
I ask because I havnt used mine in a long time, until tonight when I made a standalone tester @5%.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora I remember you saying you really like Cap cake batter. What do you mix it at and does it require a steep like the vanilla custard?
I ask because I havnt used mine in a long time, until tonight when I made a standalone tester @5%.
I've actually never used it before...I'm trying to clone a juice I get from a local B&M. I watched them mix it last time, and they used flavorings that they have in large glass scotch-style containers that were labeled Frankenberry for one, and Birthday Cake for the other. I gained some knowledge that most of their flavors are Capella's. I asked one of the employees of they renamed their flavors, and he smiled but wouldn't answer me. His exact words were, "can't confirm or deny those allegations" and he had a smirk while saying that. I'm hoping that the smirk ans remark meant I was right. I've tried many other combinations trying to clone this juice, but that was before I was able to watch them mix it and see what flavorings they used. Typically they have a bottle full, already mixed, but one time I was there and it was empty, but the dude said it was a house flavor and he could mix some up for me real quick. It was then that I was able to see what he used. I'm taking a stab in the dark that Frankenberry is actually Harvest Berry, and Birthday Cake is actually Cake Batter. I have those two coming from Bull City so I can test them and find out if my theory is correct. I won't know until I get those flavorings in, and that should be Saturday if USPS doesn't bullshit me on the delivery date. The juice is called Captain Crunch with Crunchberries, and whatever flavorings they use, it's 10% Frankenberry and 10% Birthday Cake. Searching for those flavorings from the major bulk vendors, I was unable to find those flavors. There's a couple other posts in this thread about it, though they're probably hard to find. Sorry I can't help you or answer your question.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've actually never used it before...I'm trying to clone a juice I get from a local B&M. I watched them mix it last time, and they used flavorings that they have in large glass scotch-style containers that were labeled Frankenberry for one, and Birthday Cake for the other. I gained some knowledge that most of their flavors are Capella's. I asked one of the employees of they renamed their flavors, and he smiled but wouldn't answer me. His exact words were, "can't confirm or deny those allegations" and he had a smirk while saying that. I'm hoping that the smirk ans remark meant I was right. I've tried many other combinations trying to clone this juice, but that was before I was able to watch them mix it and see what flavorings they used. Typically they have a bottle full, already mixed, but one time I was there and it was empty, but the dude said it was a house flavor and he could mix some up for me real quick. It was then that I was able to see what he used. I'm taking a stab in the dark that Frankenberry is actually Harvest Berry, and Birthday Cake is actually Cake Batter. I have those two coming from Bull City so I can test them and find out if my theory is correct. I won't know until I get those flavorings in, and that should be Saturday if USPS doesn't bullshit me on the delivery date. The juice is called Captain Crunch with Crunchberries, and whatever flavorings they use, it's 10% Frankenberry and 10% Birthday Cake. Searching for those flavorings from the major bulk vendors, I was unable to find those flavors. There's a couple other posts in this thread about it, though they're probably hard to find. Sorry I can't help you or answer your question.
I've found from past recipes that the cake batter ruined more mixes than it helped, . However, I was using too much along with other flavors that probably intensified its flavor.
So just recently I got interested finding 'cake batters' good qualities, after seeing a few great reviews of it.
I love the idea of a cake type flavor and I wanted to try again.
The one common ground in these reviews was "don't use too much". Which I believe I did before, leading me to hate it and not use i again.

So this time, I'm going to test it standalone at different levels and see where the happy medium is.
I'll let you know how my 5% mix turns out in an few days.

I absolutely hate how recipes turn into classified information the second someone starts selling it. It leaves responsible vapers in the dark regarding the contents of the substances they are ingesting. Percentages of flavoring, no. The flavorings themselves, yes. Its only right. Hell, I'd be happy if they told just the flavoring brands they used.

VU Sponsors