Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't agree more @Pauly Walnuts I don't think they should rename flavorings. It's one thing not to give the recipe (%'s) like you said, but to rename them I think is to be purposely deceitful. That's not cool.
Your notes about Cake Batter are making me wonder now if that's not the right flavoring. Since you're saying low percentages are okay, but higher ruins things. I know this juice definitely has 10% of the Birthday Cake flavoring. I just don't know what brand it is, or if it's really called Birthday Cake or not.
With the help of a couple friends in here, we tracked down a Frankenberry flavoring from Perfect Vapes. However, I ordered it, and tried it, and it's definitely not the same. I asked them what flavorings they use once, they told me they use a bunch of different ones...that only makes it harder to figure out though.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean I don't care one way or the other... If you can get Obsidan in he seems like he'd be a GREAT addition to the box being hes a shop owner and all... but I mean if you just neeeeeed a filler... :cool:
Aww shucks...that doesn't sound too convincing. It's up to you, you just have to tell me. I have no problem running with 19. I wouldn't want you to do it unless you really wanted to. @Obsidian... never said yes or no. I sent a message to him yesterday reaching out and asking him to let me know his decision but I've yet to hear back.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks. I noticed a couple people asked about the lemo2, I have set it up and have some comments, but don't have the time right now to write them up. Will be back this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't agree more @Pauly Walnuts I don't think they should rename flavorings. It's one thing not to give the recipe (%'s) like you said, but to rename them I think is to be purposely deceitful. That's not cool.
Your notes about Cake Batter are making me wonder now if that's not the right flavoring. Since you're saying low percentages are okay, but higher ruins things. I know this juice definitely has 10% of the Birthday Cake flavoring. I just don't know what brand it is, or if it's really called Birthday Cake or not.
With the help of a couple friends in here, we tracked down a Frankenberry flavoring from Perfect Vapes. However, I ordered it, and tried it, and it's definitely not the same. I asked them what flavorings they use once, they told me they use a bunch of different ones...that only makes it harder to figure out though.
It's possible that they have multiple flavorings already mixed in the bottle maybe. Course that would make it even harder to figure out he recipe.

D

Donald Bickers

Morning 5.0 Peeps
Skea05f.jpg

L

Lighty269

Here it come @Heather

USPS Tracking&#0153 e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 9407803699300015367202

On Time
Expected Delivery Date: April 17, 2015

Service Type: Signature Confirmation™/Insured <= $200

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrived at Post Office CANASTOTA, NY 13032 April 17, 2015 7:21 am
Departed USPS Facility ROCHESTER, NY 14606 April 17, 2015 5:25 am
Arrived at USPS Facility ROCHESTER, NY 14606 April 16, 2015 7:26 pm
Departed USPS Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 April 16, 2015 5:01 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 April 16, 2015 4:03 am
Departed Post Office BELLBROOK, OH 45305 April 15, 2015 1:49 pm
Acceptance BELLBROOK, OH 45305 April 15, 2015 12:32 pm
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS April 13, 2015

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll check when I get home I was up for 18 he's after working 12 I was beat I never checked the mail I'll look when I get home
Damn dude...I bet you're tired now. I didn't sleep much last night myself...it was a rough day yesterday, and a horrible night last night. I'm feeling a lot better today though.

D

Donald Bickers

I haven't tried flavor west,,,,,im not real crazy about them as they are very hit and miss,i really like the TFA,a little goes a long way,1% is very minty

D

Donald Bickers

that's what I used in my scarlets clone,,,,jim seemed to like it @ 1%,,,,,myself I preferred it at 0.5%

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here it come @Heather

USPS Tracking&#0153 e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 9407803699300015367202

On Time
Expected Delivery Date: April 17, 2015

Service Type: Signature Confirmation™/Insured <= $200

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrived at Post Office CANASTOTA, NY 13032 April 17, 2015 7:21 am
Departed USPS Facility ROCHESTER, NY 14606 April 17, 2015 5:25 am
Arrived at USPS Facility ROCHESTER, NY 14606 April 16, 2015 7:26 pm
Departed USPS Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 April 16, 2015 5:01 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 April 16, 2015 4:03 am
Departed Post Office BELLBROOK, OH 45305 April 15, 2015 1:49 pm
Acceptance BELLBROOK, OH 45305 April 15, 2015 12:32 pm
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS April 13, 2015
i am not home. Darn it. Hopefully there is someone there to sign. Unfortunately my post man rarely knocks on the door...Morning all.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am not home. Darn it. Hopefully there is someone there to sign. Unfortunately my post man rarely knocks on the door...Morning all.
Must be different where you are compared to where I am...my mail lady, USPS, and FedEx will all leave packages even if a signature is required. The FedEx guy signs his own name and leaves it on the step. Come to think of it, I think we gave them authorization to leave stuff a long time ago. Maybe that's why? Not sure, but I see them leaving stuff on my neighbors steps and porches as well. If not, hopefully you'll be around tomorrow for a redelivery or you can pick it up.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Must be different where you are compared to where I am...my mail lady, USPS, and FedEx will all leave packages even if a signature is required. The FedEx guy signs his own name and leaves it on the step. Come to think of it, I think we gave them authorization to leave stuff a long time ago. Maybe that's why? Not sure, but I see them leaving stuff on my neighbors steps and porches as well. If not, hopefully you'll be around tomorrow for a redelivery or you can pick it up.
Yeah I can pick it up tomorrow at the post office.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I just finally jumped on the DIY train I guess. Just ordered 14 flavorings and some PG and Nic from Wizard Labs. Have 4 different recipes I want to try and make. Now to clean out old bottles and get my mad chemist lab all set up for when they arrive.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just finally jumped on the DIY train I guess. Just ordered 14 flavorings and some PG and Nic from Wizard Labs. Have 4 different recipes I want to try and make. Now to clean out old bottles and get my mad chemist lab all set up for when they arrive.

That's awesome! Have you mixed before?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I might be doing the same thing soon

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My mail man was tired of knocking on my door and had me sign something giving him authorization to sign for me :)

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome! Have you mixed before?
Not much. Made some 0mg single flavor mixes a while back to try it out but never bought the nic before. This time I jumped all in so to speak. But still trying to stick to fairly simple recipes.

VU Sponsors