Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 I just ordered 10 bottles of walnut,and I also ordered 10 bottles of slm menthol from ECE
running very low on both of those

D

Donald Bickers

The "Thread Killer" has struck again,,,,,goin out to my shop to mess around

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well part of it is I'm a cheapskate and just can't see paying $20 a bottle for "premium" juice that I know I can make for less than $2 a bottle.
20$... I was paying 50$ for 100ml 30$ for 30ml and 15$ for 10ml..... Man I was being ripped off

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20$... I was paying 50$ for 100ml 30$ for 30ml and 15$ for 10ml..... Man I was being ripped off
Most of my juice i buy from a local shop that mixes in house they charge $799 for 15ml, $12.99 for 30ml and 20.99 for 60ml. And the nice thing is they will mix whatever you want. But they mainly just do basic flavors nothing too complex.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So yeah I just got a text from my wife with a pic ...
b363347117863f9da71b84fa38331fb8.jpg

@Donald Bickers = wiseguy

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice...what is turbo, rda?
To honestly answer you question and not misinform you it has a fan inside that DOES NOT ACT LIKE A TURBO and DOES NOT INCREASE VAPOR it simply spins assisting with cooling down your vape so you don't have to draw as hard and your RDA doesn't get as hot

f15abddd2d4ac0dc543727cf526cbf4b.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where did you finally decide to order those from Thomas,,,those are nice bottles

You know........"I had to buy a few other things on amazon and I have the prime so I just went that route, price was not to bad, payed I think $31 for all of them, there nice bottles, same ones I received from bull city. I like the fact there dark so the sun light does not hit them so hard

D

Donald Bickers

You know........"I had to buy a few other things on amazon and I have the prime so I just went that route, price was not to bad, payed I think $31 for all of them, there nice bottles, same ones I received from bull city. I like the fact there dark so the sun light does not hit them so hard
amber bottles are my favorite,,,,do they have cone caps,,,,thats a decent price for 36 bottles

T

Taver13

damnit, sorry @Donald Bickers i forgot to send you my latest version of ry4 i have a different hazelnut i ordered, i ordered hazelnut praline, gonna see how that does in it, and a different caramel, but the way it is now is addictive, i went through 120 mil in about 3 days. i think i have a problem

D

Donald Bickers

I go through about that much of my walnut every week,,,,thats why I order the extract 10 at a time

VU Sponsors