Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

I also have another flavor I sell a lot of,,,,and the only place I can get it is ECE and only in 10ml bottles also,,,,,same scenario,,,thats the other flavor I ordered today

T

Taver13

I also have another flavor I sell a lot of,,,,and the only place I can get it is ECE and only in 10ml bottles also,,,,,same scenario,,,thats the other flavor I ordered today
thats where i get my capellas from, costs less than direct and shipping is next to nothing

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1226104846db19c8cb1dd3e5181543bc.jpg

OK so one Don is your juice you sent me considered acidic

And two how do I know if my juice is acidic...I mean is it like food or is it something added in when making them?

T

Taver13

And two how do I know if my juice is acidic...I mean is it like food or is it something added in when making them?
anything that would crack a tank will destroy that thing

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
anything that would crack a tank will destroy that thing
thats what i figured so stay more the the bakery styles and the lighter fruits ar ok like banana and berrys etc etc

T

Taver13

thats what i figured so stay more the the bakery styles and the lighter fruits ar ok like banana and berrys etc etc
banana cracks tanks like it gets paid too, some bakery's will too depending on the ingredients

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Watch the Banana...I once had a melt down :(

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
banana cracks tanks like it gets paid too, some bakery's will too depending on the ingredients
>.< well there goes that idea ... i didnt run tanks long enough to learn which ones other then mad murdocks radiator pluid that break tanks

D

Donald Bickers

I has cinnamon in it,but its only 2%,,,,that is a known tank cracker

D

Donald Bickers

I have vaped it in polycarb tanks with no problems,,,,,,but im not gonna tell you to use it in there,,,,i don't want to be responsible for fuckin up your shit,,,,,ya hear

D

Donald Bickers

Here is a list of e-juices known to deteriorate polycarbonate tanks:Any sour flavours
Any flavours that contain malic acid.
Any e-liquids that contain essential oils
E-liquids that contain triacetin, (used in vg liquids to carry flavour more effectively)
lien Vision's Pineapple Pulp
Cinnamon like "fire" "atomic cinnamon" types, not warm cinnamon like cinnamon coffee cake, this is okay
Citrus acid
Clove oil
Cola(because of cinnamon)?
Dekang Pina Colada/Tobacco mixed
DIY Flavorshack Tangerine
DIY Gummibear(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank).
E liquids that contain triacetin, used in vg liquids to carry flavor more effectively
Ecblends Apple Pie
Ecblends Banana
Ecblends Cinnamon Apple
ECBlends Gingerbread, double flavor
ECBlends Grape
ECBlends Rootbeer
Ectoplasm
Elixirliquids Cinnamon Death
Elixirliquids Deathday Cake
Elixirliquids Gummibear
Elixirliquids Heaven and Hell(cinnamon with menhtol)
Elixirliquids Rage(hot cinnamon)
FA Tiramisu
HellaVapor's Raspberry Winta-green.
Honeysuckle
***** ***** Vanilla Cola
KBV Hummingbird Nectar
Lorann Butter Rum flavor
Lorann Butterscotch
Lorann Peppermint oil
MadVapes Black Licorice
Malic acid
Mimosa(because of the orange)
Mrs. T's Snickerdoodle
Mrs. T's Strawberry Lemonade
Mrs. T's Strawberry Shortcake
Mt. Dew flavoring
Mt. Vapor's Lemonade(endcaps melted)
Neon Vapors neon Cherry
Nutmeg
Oil based/e liquid that conains essential oils, when mixed with.pg/vg, creates esters which will crack plastics
Rawrvapor Hawaii Sunrise
Rawrvapor Strapple
Sassafras
Sour flavors
Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola
Tasty Vapor Sherbet
Timmy's Double Double from Juicy Clear
TPA Blueberry Candy(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank)
TPA Blueberry(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank)
TPA Cherry Blossom flavoring
TPA Cinnamon Danish flavoring
TPA Earl Gray Tea flavoring
TPA honeysuckle flavoring
TPA maraschino cherry flavoring
TPA Pineapple flavoring
TPA ripe banana flavoring
TPA root beer flavoring
TPA Rootbeer Flavoring
TPA RY4 Double Flavoring
TPA Spearmint flavoring
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavoring
TPA Vanilla Custard flavoring
V2Cig's Menthol
V4L WOW Peppermint Nobacco
VAL Goddess
Vapalicious Gooey Butter Cake.
Vape Dude's Lemonade
Vapor Renu Mt. Dew Baha Blast and Strawberry Limeade
Vapor Renu Teaberry, Cherry Vanilla (possibly most of their flavors)
Vaporbomb Fire 'n Ice(cracked tank, melted rubber drip tip)
Vaporbomb Green Apple
Vaporbomb Hot Cinnamon Candy
Vaporbomb Sun Kissed
Vaporbomb Sweet Cherry
Vaporbomb Sweet Cinnamon Red Hots
Vaporgod Licorice
Vapor Romm Cinnamon Red Hots
Virgin Vapor Luscious Lime
Virgin Vapor Sweet Summer Lemonade
Vixen Vapor Rootbeer
Wintergreen juice or flavoring
Ziquid Zenthol

This is not a comprehensive list, just what is reported at this time and may NOT be accuurate.

im not real sure how accurate this is,,,i just googled it and came up with this

D

Donald Bickers

I have used a lot of these in my kayfuns without any problems
but im not gonna tell anyone to do it

D

Donald Bickers

INORITE..... not warm cinnamon like cinnamon coffee cake, this is okay
that was what i was looking for cinnamon cookie should be fine
that's the way I read it to,,,,,,i have to say I don't agree with some of this list,,,,,,,,use your own discretion
im just a crazy man,,,,,,me not responsible:cool:

D

Donald Bickers

I use mostly glass tanks,except my kayfuns,my suggestion,,,,,anything in question,,,,,,,,,don't do it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @Geauxst what's the decision on the turbo? Yay or nay?
sorry for getting to your question so late had company ben destractedso let me give you a mini review full review to come

so like rip said the noise gets alot lower with proper inhales and lowering the airflow this thing with 1/4 open is like the widest airflow most unrestricted rda ive ever used with it wide open its almost impossiable to vape that way cause its like opening your mouth as wide as you can and trying to take a long breath it just fills to fast so slower hits and lower airflow is the way to go

so now we know how to use it lets test it out

vaper production is the same so the fan being a TURBO as most people said or SUPER CHARGING your vapor ..... no not at all what i did was several hits wide open, closed off, half way, slow, fast then i took a piece of kanthal and wrapped up into the fan blades to stop it from spinning and took the same hits again... same amount of vapor

BUT

heres the kicker i noticed with the fan spinning the vapor didnt have a heat to it like when it wasnt spinning and it seemed like i could get the vapor with less effort best way i can explain is have a sink thats kinda clogged but draining slow and let water sit in there and drain now do it agian but swirl the water like a whirlpooling effect and it seems to drain easier the same thing is happening here

while its not making more vapor or pushing it down my throat its making it so i dont have to increase my inhale to compensate for the heat of the coil to provide a cooler vape

but thats just first impressions i got it cause it looked cool i love the ohm symbol air holes so let me try it out and ill let yall know more

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so question: Tav and don or anyone creeping lol. If you mix flavors separately from your base/ nic. Do they steep or only after addition of the nic?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

Ok so question: Tav and don or anyone creeping lol. If you mix flavors separately from your base/ nic. Do they steep or only after addition of the nic?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I would say after mixing,,,,,,my reasoning,,,,is it mixing together with everything
I may be wrong,,,,,,,i thought I was wrong once,,,but I was mistaken

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna load some up after I empty a tank, won't be til tomorrow. How do I earn badges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lighty269

Good evening...

I got some long waited vape mail today a couple of Arctic Tanks from HorizonTech. Have any of you tried one yet? It is unbelievable...

The Atlantus and Sub Tanks are no match for this tank. The flavor is just awesome. Just curious if anyone else has one and what do you think?

T

Taver13

Good evening...

I got some long waited vape mail today a couple of Arctic Tanks from HorizonTech. Have any of you tried one yet? It is unbelievable...

The Atlantus and Sub Tanks are no match for this tank. The flavor is just awesome. Just curious if anyone else has one and what do you think?
the guys at one of my local bm's rave about them, i just like rebuilding too much to get one, got my subtank nano for work, but even those i rebuild

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally broke out the Lemo2. Airflow equivalent to v1, it has two airflow slits, that can be opened to 3/8 inch. The fill hole is so much easier than v1, 1/4 Inch long, but narrow. You still need a narrow filling device to fill, it's not large enough for the bottles that have the drip tube in the cap. Much smaller juice capacity, but since it's easier( no tools needed) to fill, not a deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors