"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I'm searching for a review on something new, I just purchased. If it says more than 15 minutes, I skip it and go to next review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

When I'm searching for a review on something new, I just purchased. If it says more than 15 minutes, I skip it and go to next review.

I like watching reviews over reading them,,,but im not real big on the camera thing,so im not real sure

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how does it vape,,,,,taste and clouds,,,,,be honest,,,,,you wont hurt my feelings
Hard to review a juice, for me anyway. It's smooth, a little sweet. Clouds...i guess normal, don't care about clouds but do about flavor. It's not identical to Scarlet, but it's good enough to be the third flavor in my daily rotation. Meaning- if I were heading to the B&M, I would but scarlet, shimmer and dons clone. sincerely

D

Donald Bickers

Hard to review a juice, for me anyway. It's smooth, a little sweet. Clouds...i guess normal, don't care about clouds but do about flavor. It's not identical to Scarlet, but it's good enough to be the third flavor in my daily rotation. Meaning- if I were heading to the B&M, I would but scarlet, shimmer and dons clone. sincerely

as a mixologist,,,,I take that as a good review,its hard to clone perfectly,,,i do have some tweeking I want to do to it,I think its fairly close,just needs some creaminess added

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you've nailed something close, yet different. I've tried hundreds, if not thousands of juices, because we have so many shops locally. The fact you made one that I would buy, says a lot.

D

Donald Bickers

as a mixologist,,,,I take that as a good review,its hard to clone perfectly,,,i do have some tweeking I want to do to it,I think its fairly close,just needs some creaminess added
and I forgot to say ,,,Thanks Jim

T

Taver13

my lemo two and silverplay will be here today, im hoping this silverplay replaces my orchids so i dont have to drill shit anymiore. they are also compatable with all orchid and kayfun parts which i have piles of

D

Donald Bickers

I think you've nailed something close, yet different. I've tried hundreds, if not thousands of juices, because we have so many shops locally. The fact you made one that I would buy, says a lot.

I take that as a compliment,,,,thanks man

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my lemo two and silverplay will be here today, im hoping this silverplay replaces my orchids so i dont have to drill shit anymiore. they are also compatable with all orchid and kayfun parts which i have piles of
What are you drilling for? Airflow?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

T

Taver13

yes, the orchid is just a little less than i like, but with a slight increase in airhole size its perfect
Taver likes that wide open airflow,i like it a little more restricted myself
i actually like it restricted a bit, not wide open, i need some resistance to my draw, i dont really care for completly open

T

Taver13

i am, but i do appreciate the singles, i like a single coil tank on my ipv mini, great for the car, the singles are good on battery life and i can get a dual coil vape if i run a parrallel coil, i used to love a parralell 26 gauge in my V1 lemo

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. So a grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says "hey, we got a drink named after you". And the grasshopper says "wow, ya got a drink named Mike". Tada

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. So a grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says "hey, we got a drink named after you". And the grasshopper says "wow, ya got a drink named Mike". Tada

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been getting every post as it comes up, lol this thread alone is killing my battery cuz it goes off every time somebody posts lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No $4 jack in Texas. Did you're punch line get stepped on?

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Keep seeing all the posts about diy'ing juices, what is cost for a small start up for it? Cuz I can't afford to keep buying juice at shop prices plus most aren't really offering much anymore for selection especially high/max vg ratios and 9-6mg
I just spent about $40 yesterday bought 14 flavors some vg and pg and cheated and got the 15ml sample of 100mg nic from nude nicotine. Of course i was buying small bottles of flavoring since this is my first attempt at DIY and wanted to keep it small right now. Figure if i like what i bought I'll go back and buy bigger bottles.

VU Sponsors