"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2 pages away from 500.

T

Taver13

The more I use it the more I'm liking it ... Depends what you expect from an Atty what do you like your Atty to be like and preform like? and I can tell you if you wanna buy or not?
i probobly wouldnt like it cause i like my vapes hot

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The box is at my house guys!! I am pretty sure it is the box because I haven't ordered anything that would be in that size box. Now I wish work wasn't so long today. Driving for hours. I'll check back in when I open it up.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i probobly wouldnt like it cause i like my vapes hot
It makes hot vapor mildly warm I feel the heat being made but it doesn't make it to my throat I like that it makes you draw more calmly almost allowing the vapor to atomizer better... I'd venture to say it helps produce more flavor on the build you have (not that it makes it make more flavor just more to the specific build) allowing you to make a cloud build more tasty... I can get hot though but you would need a slit open about 1/64 to get it but you can do that

T

Taver13

It makes hot vapor mildly warm I feel the heat being made but it doesn't make it to my throat I like that it makes you draw more calmly almost allowing the vapor to atomizer better... I'd venture to say it helps produce more flavor on the build you have (not that it makes it make more flavor just more to the specific build) allowing you to make a cloud build more tasty... I can get hot though but you would need a slit open about 1/64 to get it but you can do that
you said slit

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This turbo is kinda confusing but I like it.... I'm so used to making hotter builds and taking bigger hits and opening wider air flow to cool everything down but its the opposite with this smaller airflow to get more slower steady breaths to get bigger clouds more flavor... I have to almost relearn how to vape

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cd60a36469cff779d949cdb113084f48.jpg
wow between 2 box's... Mainly this one I have 236 notifications.... Really people...lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Supposed to work at 4, get called in for 1:30. mutherfucker. There goes my half day off.

D

Donald Bickers

Long day at the office,,,,,my fuckin back is killin me,,,,,strung a little over 300 ft of wire fencing

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail: With what I already had previous order, I have great selection of flavors now :)

View attachment 19060
You'll still more then likely always need that one flavor when you find a recipe though. :rolleyes: At least that's how it always is for me. I could find a simple two flavor recipe I think I'll like and no doubt I need to order one of the flavors. Or on the contrary, I could find a complex six flavor recipe, and I'll still need to order one of the flavors. No matter what, I feel like I'm always a flavor short. Haha. :D

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll still more then likely always need that one flavor when you find a recipe though. :rolleyes: At least that's how it always is for me. I could find a simple two flavor recipe I think I'll like and no doubt I need to order one of the flavors. Or on the contrary, I could find a complex six flavor recipe, and I'll still need to order one of the flavors. No matter what, I feel like I'm always a flavor short. Haha. :D

I have no doubt I will be kicking myself looking through recipes, "I looked up about four or five and based my order off of those. Tomorrow I am going to try HIC's Pearly Lime, I am on the hunt for a really good lime although this recipe uses pear apple and white grape...sounded really good :)

T

Taver13

got my lemo 2 and silverplay today. both of them are fantastic tanks. they both have ups and downs and i am putting them through their paces with different builds. have to say, the flavor from this silverplay is top notch. cant wait for my kayfun Mtank and chimney so i can get a good 10 mils in this bad boy. the lemo is definatly flavorful in its own right, since it is single coil it will be great for my cinnamonss and mints so i dont destroy my throat. @Donald Bickers heavengifts sent me a free 3.5mil vivi nova tank the metal one, do you still use them?

D

Donald Bickers

yeah tav,,,,I still use those,i don't have a metal one,,,,,but don't spend postage on just sending me that,,,,wait till you are sending a few things anyway,,,,,im makin a list for you to,,,right now all I have on it is Black Walnut,but in a week or so I should have a few more things for you

L

Lighty269

I gotta say this Arctic with .5 is a beast on flavor, I cranked it up to 75 and never did that before. All I can say is WOW!

T

Taver13

yeah tav,,,,I still use those,i don't have a metal one,,,,,but don't spend postage on just sending me that,,,,wait till you are sending a few things anyway,,,,,im makin a list for you to,,,right now all I have on it is Black Walnut,but in a week or so I should have a few more things for you
awesome, ill send some ry4 then as well

VU Sponsors