Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry for getting to your question so late had company ben destractedso let me give you a mini review full review to come

so like rip said the noise gets alot lower with proper inhales and lowering the airflow this thing with 1/4 open is like the widest airflow most unrestricted rda ive ever used with it wide open its almost impossiable to vape that way cause its like opening your mouth as wide as you can and trying to take a long breath it just fills to fast so slower hits and lower airflow is the way to go

so now we know how to use it lets test it out

vaper production is the same so the fan being a TURBO as most people said or SUPER CHARGING your vapor ..... no not at all what i did was several hits wide open, closed off, half way, slow, fast then i took a piece of kanthal and wrapped up into the fan blades to stop it from spinning and took the same hits again... same amount of vapor

BUT

heres the kicker i noticed with the fan spinning the vapor didnt have a heat to it like when it wasnt spinning and it seemed like i could get the vapor with less effort best way i can explain is have a sink thats kinda clogged but draining slow and let water sit in there and drain now do it agian but swirl the water like a whirlpooling effect and it seems to drain easier the same thing is happening here

while its not making more vapor or pushing it down my throat its making it so i dont have to increase my inhale to compensate for the heat of the coil to provide a cooler vape

but thats just first impressions i got it cause it looked cool i love the ohm symbol air holes so let me try it out and ill let yall know more
Thanks man! Almost bought one the other day!

D

Donald Bickers

@donaldbickers the juice smells awesome and tastes great. That's one you might share with the group when the box comes your way. Really good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jim,I really hope you enjoy it,im gonna try to get started on the Shimmer this week,ive been doing a lot of thinking on it lately,its gonna be a little tougher

D

Donald Bickers

@donaldbickers the juice smells awesome and tastes great. That's one you might share with the group when the box comes your way. Really good job!

I was planning on sending a 30 ml bottle in the box so everybody could try some,maybe with a note explaining what it is,and who made it

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rufus finally got a good nights sleep,,,,,no digging and scratching at his ears,hes still in bed on his back,, feet up in the air,im so happy for him
Glad Rufus is better. My pup got an ear infection a couple of months ago too. It was so heartbreaking as they stuck that longass qtip in his ears. They gave him some Ketoconazole, and it looked better in a few days.

D

Donald Bickers

Glad Rufus is better. My pup got an ear infection a couple of months ago too. It was so heartbreaking as they stuck that longass qtip in his ears. They gave him some Ketoconazole, and it looked better in a few days.

I know ,that long ass qtip disappeared in his ear canal,,,,scared me,,,then the vet showed me a pic of the how a dogs ears are ,,,,I was thinkin wow he aint gonna hear no more,till he showed me that

D

Donald Bickers

they gave him a variety of things at the vet,but they sent "Mometamax"to squirt in his ears once a day,,,,,oh ,he really enjoys that:eek:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not gonna go all the way back and retrieve the post where you mentioned it, but what would that reviewer position want you to do?

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah, my dog is a little finicky about things in his ears too.

its understandable,,,,how would you like somebody holdin you down digging and squirtin shit in your ears ,,,,ya know

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying not to mention names, but what inventory would they have?

D

Donald Bickers

I picked the istick 30 watt,,,,,i ask if they wanted written or video review,she/he said I could do either or,,,,or both,it was up to me

D

Donald Bickers

I'm trying not to mention names, but what inventory would they have?

I don't mind mentioning there name,,,,it was Troy from Cvapor,,,,,they got decent prices and a fairley good inventory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked the istick 30 watt,,,,,i ask if they wanted written or video review,she/he said I could do either or,,,,or both,it was up to me
Carry that with me the most, not necessarily because it's good, but because it light, and won't pull my pants down when it's in my pocket. You doing video or written?

D

Donald Bickers

Carry that with me the most, not necessarily because it's good, but because it light, and won't pull my pants down when it's in my pocket. You doing video or written?

I haven't decided yet,,,kinda thinkin on it,,,,,i don't know how people would react to this ugly mug

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing that annoys me about video. They tend to stretch what could be 10 minutes into thirty, and my attention span ain't that long.

T

Taver13

The thing that annoys me about video. They tend to stretch what could be 10 minutes into thirty, and my attention span ain't that long.

my thoughts too, i would keep mine short for sure

T

Taver13

my thoughts too, i would keep mine short for sure
Troy seem a little(LOT)light in the loafers ,if you know what I mean
dude, you always catch me at the worst time with comments like that, coffee accident

VU Sponsors