Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
70e5345a26bbf491c6864be638cf56ba.jpg

Booooooo work
Just got home. Tomorrow Ill be there from 10am til at least 11pm. Fuck my life

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 how's the box mod coming? It's been a while since I've gotten an update... this is the longest I've been super excited about something in my life! lol... on a side note, Thunder over Louisville was awesome! one of the best fireworks shows I've ever seen with an air show to boot! It was a good time!

T

Taver13

@Taver13 how's the box mod coming? It's been a while since I've gotten an update... this is the longest I've been super excited about something in my life! lol... on a side note, Thunder over Louisville was awesome! one of the best fireworks shows I've ever seen with an air show to boot! It was a good time!
hey man, sorry i forgot to update you, had to order different mosfet kinda got a bit excited with the solder gun apparently, hoping to finish it up tomorrow i got them in this afternoon

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey man, sorry i forgot to update you, had to order different mosfet kinda got a bit excited with the solder gun apparently, hoping to finish it up tomorrow i got them in this afternoon
Damn man! I hate that you're having to spend money on it after it was already done :(

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! Sad part is I'm not even married yet! We have been together 3 years here in 2 weeks and she's been living with me about a year and a half of that... so I guess we might as well be married lol
I hear ya man, been with mine 4 years next month. She used to be all about it but now between work and 7 months pregnant she falls asleep before a chance comes up .. Lol ain't life grand

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya man, been with mine 4 years next month. She used to be all about it but now between work and 7 months pregnant she falls asleep before a chance comes up .. Lol ain't life grand
Lol mines always tired or "has to wake up early" blah blah blah lol. Even worse part is I'm a only 24 (almost 25) lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol mines always tired or "has to wake up early" blah blah blah lol. Even worse part is I'm a only 24 (almost 25) lol
Lol I hate it when that happens, we both have to be up and to work at the same time(5 or 6am depending on hours) and work at the same factory just different parts of the line. I'm 27 and she's 26(though I feel like I'm at least 40 lately)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I hate it when that happens, we both have to be up and to work at the same time(5 or 6am depending on hours) and work at the same factory just different parts of the line. I'm 27 and she's 26(though I feel like I'm at least 40 lately)
Yeah man I got to be at work at 6 am central time but we get up at 4 am central time weekdays to go to the gym before I have to get ready for work. Sounds like you know my pain exactly! Lol you guys married or just dating?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man I got to be at work at 6 am central time but we get up at 4 am central time weekdays to go to the gym before I have to get ready for work. Sounds like you know my pain exactly! Lol you guys married or just dating?
Dating, neither of us believe in marriage seen what it does to alotta people....ironically she's the only woman I've actually thought about it with

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dating, neither of us believe in marriage seen what it does to alotta people....ironically she's the only woman I've actually thought about it with
Man irony sucks don't it?! See mines the opposite, she thinks we should be married by now (I agree) but she also wants a 5 thousand dollar ring... takes some time to save up for that shit! Lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man irony sucks don't it?! See mines the opposite, she thinks we should be married by now (I agree) but she also wants a 5 thousand dollar ring... takes some time to save up for that shit! Lol
That it is, lol mine has said she would if I got a ring....any ring lol, she'd kill me if I spent that kind of $ on a ring I was gonna give her one of my tunnels but it's too big(1inch) she told me get one that's the right size and maybe lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That it is, lol mine has said she would if I got a ring....any ring lol, she'd kill me if I spent that kind of $ on a ring I was gonna give her one of my tunnels but it's too big(1inch) she told me get one that's the right size and maybe lol
Damn I wish mine had that mentality! Lol

T

Taver13

Photo_00001.jpg Photo_00005.jpg
silverplay rta on my praxis. 24 gauge 8 wrap nichrome on 5/64 .3 ohms thing is a beast and top notch flavorage

T

Taver13

got the clone on the way from slowtech, think im gonna leave the authentic silverplay stock, and mod the hell out of the clone, ive got ideas...really crazy ideas

T

Taver13

give me til tomorrow and ill take it back. i have to finish up this boat that im putting a new fuel tank in and doing a complete rewire. i hate wiring boats, its such a pain to run the damn wires from the console back to the engine

D

Donald Bickers

give me til tomorrow and ill take it back. i have to finish up this boat that im putting a new fuel tank in and doing a complete rewire. i hate wiring boats, its such a pain to run the damn wires from the console back to the engine
yes I worked in a body shop for 10 yrs,I did several of what they call builders,which are totals you have to be completely rebuild and have the DOT register a new title on,the wiring can be a bitch

T

Taver13

yes I worked in a body shop for 10 yrs,I did several of what they call builders,which are totals you have to be completely rebuild and have the DOT register a new title on,the wiring can be a bitch
i know, and its getting worse with all the deamn electronics and computers on thes ]e things now adays. gimme a carburator and a throttle cable any day., the throttles now adays are fly by wire, no cables. electric signal to a servo that opens the throttle plate. i dont trust that shit

D

Donald Bickers

i find it amazing that vaping has evolved to the point where i can get rda flavor and vapor from a tank
when I started vaping 3 yrs ago(close enough) it was CE4's,,,,,this industry has come a long way in a short time,hell the Vamo was 100 dollars then,and I paid 150 bucks for my Zmax,my first vv mod

T

Taver13

when I started vaping 3 yrs ago(close enough) it was CE4's,,,,,this industry has come a long way in a short time,hell the Vamo was 100 dollars then,and I paid 150 bucks for my Zmax,my first vv mod
yeah man, i remeber getting a 18350 roughstack and smok xxl 1.5 cartos and being blown away. 1.5 was considered low! when the 5 volt roughstack came out i was blown away. then the ce4, and i was like, what the fuck is this??? shit got crazy after that. my roughstack 5v two batteries and a charger was fucking 200plus from madvapes

VU Sponsors