Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

my first rda, the smok caterpillar came from there, i put it on a mech box i built utilizing a broken ego 510 and the 5 volt nimn batts from my maxistack

D

Donald Bickers

yeah man, i remeber getting a 18350 roughstack and smok xxl 1.5 cartos and being blown away. 1.5 was considered low! when the 5 volt roughstack came out i was blown away. then the ce4, and i was like, what the fuck is this??? shit got crazy after that. my roughstack 5v two batteries and a charger was fucking 200plus from madvapes
yea man ,,,that Zmax and a 6ml dct with a 1.5 carto was the shit then,,,,,everybody was ooooooo ahhhhhh

D

Donald Bickers

Still got her to this day
1meM4yH.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

notice under the button where the chrome is wore through,,,,,,,,shes got some miles on her,,,thats what mede me start goin with SS

T

Taver13

notice under the button where the chrome is wore through,,,,,,,,shes got some miles on her,,,thats what mede me start goin with SS
nice dude, i love me some copper and brass for the patina aspect, but i can never wait and usually force it. then i end up selling em to get more and do em again. speaking of which, @dred shipping in the am tomorrow tracking then

T

Taver13

if you build 1 of those,just as well build a pair,,,i would want one,,,,kind of like the egrip
awesome, ill give it a shot today. i plan on using a small plastic box to keep it lightweight, i have one from radioshack im gonna try. if it works, ill grab another, we still have one open by me here. tey were like a buck fifty so ill pick up a couple

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no doubt I will be kicking myself looking through recipes, "I looked up about four or five and based my order off of those. Tomorrow I am going to try HIC's Pearly Lime, I am on the hunt for a really good lime although this recipe uses pear apple and white grape...sounded really good :)
Sounds sort of like how I was making my flavoring order. I had 3 recipes I wanted to try and then in the middle of making my order I ran across 1 more so more flavorings went in the cart. Luckily a couple of them have flavors in common so didn't have to order a lot of different ones.

D

Donald Bickers

awesome, ill give it a shot today. i plan on using a small plastic box to keep it lightweight, i have one from radioshack im gonna try. if it works, ill grab another, we still have one open by me here. tey were like a buck fifty so ill pick up a couple
yes ,the radio shack in this town is staying open to,,,,,it really surprised me,cause this is a little horse and buggy town

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
got my lemo 2 and silverplay today. both of them are fantastic tanks. they both have ups and downs and i am putting them through their paces with different builds. have to say, the flavor from this silverplay is top notch. cant wait for my kayfun Mtank and chimney so i can get a good 10 mils in this bad boy. the lemo is definatly flavorful in its own right, since it is single coil it will be great for my cinnamonss and mints so i dont destroy my throat. @Donald Bickers heavengifts sent me a free 3.5mil vivi nova tank the metal one, do you still use them?
Glad to hear that about the Silverplay. I have one coming in the mail right now, was a bit of an impulse purchase along with a 40w box mod. For some reason any time I buy a new mod i just feel compelled to buy a new tank or RDA.

T

Taver13

yes ,the radio shack in this town is staying open to,,,,,it really surprised me,cause this is a little horse and buggy town
probobly the only place around to get things like that. around here, we had three in one town, only the really big one stayed. i can think of 10 that closed off the top of my head in a 7 mile radius that closed

T

Taver13

Glad to hear that about the Silverplay. I have one coming in the mail right now, was a bit of an impulse purchase along with a 40w box mod. For some reason any time I buy a new mod i just feel compelled to buy a new tank or RDA.
your going to love it. and all kayfun and orchid parts are compatable. you can use kayfun chimneys, tanks, orchid chambers and chimneys ect, its awesome. im going to leave the authentic alone and do craziness with the clone

D

Donald Bickers

they are good,,,,fast shipping,,,and if I remember right they give you a discount if you order 5 or more,,,let me check

D

Donald Bickers

yep that's right,,,if you order 5 of the dollar thenty five ones you get them for 4,70
edit: 5.25 not 4,70

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
your going to love it. and all kayfun and orchid parts are compatable. you can use kayfun chimneys, tanks, orchid chambers and chimneys ect, its awesome. im going to leave the authentic alone and do craziness with the clone
Saw something cool on Fasttech using the Kayfun 4 chimney on a orchid base with a Kayfun Bell cap, looks cool as hell and you can unscrew the base to get to your build without emptying the tank part. Heres the link to it,
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/2040604/t/1577661/really-not-bad-with-orchid-v2-base
unfortunately the kayfun chimney isn't in stock atm

T

Taver13

Saw something cool on Fasttech using the Kayfun 4 chimney on a orchid base with a Kayfun Bell cap, looks cool as hell and you can unscrew the base to get to your build without emptying the tank part. Heres the link to it,
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/2040604/t/1577661/really-not-bad-with-orchid-v2-base
im gonna use the extra long M tank and chimney from a kayfun that i picked up off someone here. that will be a ten mil beast

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 if you check out desert vapes,,,,,look at there selection of mods,they have an awesome supply and very reasonable prices

T

Taver13

yeah i saw that, i might pick up a kayfun 4 just for parts, i have a lot of orchid kayfun frakentanks, now i have another parts tank, the silverplay to throw in the mix

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can only add pictures from my phone so 5 of these bottles are full. Not flavors that I like. I took 3 18650 batteries and a plume viel because I need to try and start dripping. To taste my flavors. I will update with tracking once I go to the post office tomorrow. The box is packed! May have to move to a bigger box soon.

L

Lighty269

I can only add pictures from my phone so 5 of these bottles are full. Not flavors that I like. I took 3 18650 batteries and a plume viel because I need to try and start dripping. To taste my flavors. I will update with tracking once I go to the post office tomorrow. The box is packed! May have to move to a bigger box soon.

Make sure you take one of the new plume viel, I did not put them in boxes, there was no room.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which flavoring company is having the moving sale? I am short another ingredient. ALWAYS!!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One Stop DIY Shop...there was a code, but you'll have to look back to find it. I think I might have posted it in the other PIF box thread too. Might be easier to find over there. http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/
Thanks. I found that I already had the flavor I thought I didn't. I need to figure out a way to get my flavors more organized.

VU Sponsors