Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moma, how do these migraines affect you. I had an employee that would call in with debilitating migraines quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I have mine, I have to go in a dark room and lie down with no noise. Which is next to impossible in my house lol. Light, noise, and smells kill my head. Lately mine start up the left side of my neck and burn right through my eye. I usually have to take an anti nausea med and a pain medicine especially for migraines. Tylenol and Advil and even narcotic pain mess don't do anything for them. When I get a really bad one it can last 3 days and sometimes I have to go to the dr and get an injection. Usually if I vomit it actually helps. The next day I have a " hangover" feeling and work in slow mo lol. It's very miserable.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moma, how do these migraines affect you. I had an employee that would call in with debilitating migraines quite often.

I used to have up to 6 a month but thank God now not as many. You really have to solutions to figure out what may trigger them that's not so easy.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you go thru that. Hopefully soon, science will figure out how to control or eradicate them.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you go thru that. Hopefully soon, science will figure out how to control or eradicate them.

Yeah I try to figure out the triggers but not so much luck. Since my spinal cord surgery on my neck they have improved a bit but when they hit I'm down for the count lol. We all have our demons that we live with. I have actually seen improvement with vaping.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR sorry to hear about your migraine. No good. My wife gets them two or three times a year. Luckily not any more frequent than that, she's terrible when she has one. She always ends up getting sick. She too likes to stay in the dark quiet room as well.
If I smell anything cooking or even a washcloth with a softener smell it will make me nauseous. I feel for her they are the worst kind of pain, worse than childbirth in my opinion lmbo.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it goes away soon and you get feeling better.
Oh it's gone today and I'm back, if I ever fall off the face of the earth it is probably a migraine. I don't even talk to anyone when I have them much less get in the computer. The light from the phone hurts my head so bad I just want to throw my phone. Even my hair hurts. Go figure that one lol
Thank you so much all of you for the kind words nice to know you missed me

D

Donald Bickers

Oh it's gone today and I'm back, if I ever fall off the face of the earth it is probably a migraine. I don't even talk to anyone when I have them much less get in the computer. The light from the phone hurts my head so bad I just want to throw my phone. Even my hair hurts. Go figure that one lol
Thank you so much all of you for the kind words nice to know you missed me

I didn't miss you:eek:

T

Taver13

i can think of three times i have had completly debilitating migraines and they came out of nowhere, it was like you said, had to be dark n quite and scent free, i was literally in tears it hurt so bad and couldnt understand what the hell was going on.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i can think of three times i have had completly debilitating migraines and they came out of nowhere, it was like you said, had to be dark n quite and scent free, i was literally in tears it hurt so bad and couldnt understand what the hell was going on.
Do you feel like stress brings it on or lack of sleep?

D

Donald Bickers

at the time I didn't know what it was either,,,,i thought I was dieing,,back then I thought it was drug related but now I realize it was a migrain

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to take the base and cap of my lemo2, and the tank and chimney of the lemo1, and see if it'll make a lemo3. Basically a lemo2 with more juice storage.
Guess it might not be a lemo anymore, maybe it'll be a jimo.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to take the base and cap of my lemo2, and the tank and chimney of the lemo1, and see if it'll make a lemo3. Basically a lemo2 with more juice storage.
Guess it might not be a lemo anymore, maybe it'll be a jimo.

When life gives him lemos , Jim makes juice lol.... Wawawawa...

T

Taver13

@Vaperjim i was thinking that myself but dont have a one anymore to try it with, lemme know how it goes, also don, like i earlier said you can turn down the draw to a kayfun draw, and, IMO i think the flavor is better than a kayfun. but thats just me, i still do love a kayfun on a tiny mech though

VU Sponsors