Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

time to go do errands with the wife (shoot me in the fucking head) and by the time thats done, time to go pick up the kids. vape mail should be here when i get home, pics to come

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I talked to him this weekend he was working on badges lol. I guess we will have to change his name to Badge Master lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Lol Badge Master.... Makes me think Beast Master do I get two ferrets as pets to carry around

But yeah been trying to fill all these badge orders and come up with better designs they should be released soon

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh it's gone today and I'm back, if I ever fall off the face of the earth it is probably a migraine. I don't even talk to anyone when I have them much less get in the computer. The light from the phone hurts my head so bad I just want to throw my phone. Even my hair hurts. Go figure that one lol
Thank you so much all of you for the kind words nice to know you missed me

I used to have them too. Once a month. Luckily they slowed down. I also figured out some triggers. I feel for you though. In french the term for a hangover literally translates to my hair hurts. Fun fact for the day.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have them too. Once a month. Luckily they slowed down. I also figured out some triggers. I feel for you though. In french the term for a hangover literally translates to my hair hurts. Fun fact for the day.
That's so funny I'll have to remember that. How is diy going for you Hun?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have to find what works for you and always look at what others are doing and just adjust it for you. Don and Taver have awesome setups and look very well organized but also remember, they have been doing this a long time,you will get there....it is like anything else practice and refine and practice some more. What kind of flavors and flavor companies are you using?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have to find what works for you and always look at what others are doing and just adjust it for you. Don and Taver have awesome setups and look very well organized but also remember, they have been doing this a long time,you will get there....it is like anything else practice and refine and practice some more. What kind of flavors and flavor companies are you using?
what kind of cereal are you trying for?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I have mine, I have to go in a dark room and lie down with no noise. Which is next to impossible in my house lol. Light, noise, and smells kill my head. Lately mine start up the left side of my neck and burn right through my eye. I usually have to take an anti nausea med and a pain medicine especially for migraines. Tylenol and Advil and even narcotic pain mess don't do anything for them. When I get a really bad one it can last 3 days and sometimes I have to go to the dr and get an injection. Usually if I vomit it actually helps. The next day I have a " hangover" feeling and work in slow mo lol. It's very miserable.

When I was younger I used to get a migraine at least once a week. It would be so bad I would literally throw up and cry for hours. Was just like you too moma, had to be perfectly silent and completely dark for over 2 hours for it to finally go away. I had prescription meds that would take care of it in about 20 minutes, but as I grew older I learned to catch them as soon as I feel a possible headache and I haven't had one in a couple of years that was that bad.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was younger I used to get a migraine at least once a week. It would be so bad I would literally throw up and cry for hours. Was just like you too moma, had to be perfectly silent and completely dark for over 2 hours for it to finally go away. I had prescription meds that would take care of it in about 20 minutes, but as I grew older I learned to catch them as soon as I feel a possible headache and I haven't had one in a couple of years that was that bad.
The current med they have me on are $30/ pill and they won't give but about 6/ month. The dr told me to take at the onset of a headache but if I take for every headache I would be out in like two weeks lol. I just deal with them and they are not as frequent now so I manage... My family knows when I have one they are manning the guns for a day or two lol. They give me strength for sure.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The current med they have me on are $30/ pill and they won't give but about 6/ month. The dr told me to take at the onset of a headache but if I take for every headache I would be out in like two weeks lol. I just deal with them and they are not as frequent now so I manage... My family knows when I have one they are manning the guns for a day or two lol. They give me strength for sure.

Have you tried I am a spammer ban me? That is the latest that I have hear about.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I had some kind of purple liquid that was probably the worst tasting medicine I've ever had. Now I just take multiple Advil liquid gel caps at the onset of anything that seems like it could be a headache and generally I don't get them anymore... Only problem is ibuprofen works, acetaminophen works 40 percent of the time, and aspirin and naproxen don't work. Only problem with that is I take the ibuprofen so often that I'm slowly becoming immune and have to take more at one time to get them to work... also problem with that is accidental overdose... lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't I'll have to look into that though thanks. It would depend on where they would inject it.

I think it depends. I read a poster in the pain clinic here. I appeared either on the forehead or the back of the neck area. I think most insurances will pay for it too. Something to think about.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had some kind of purple liquid that was probably the worst tasting medicine I've ever had. Now I just take multiple Advil liquid gel caps at the onset of anything that seems like it could be a headache and generally I don't get them anymore... Only problem is ibuprofen works, acetaminophen works 40 percent of the time, and aspirin and naproxen don't work. Only problem with that is I take the ibuprofen so often that I'm slowly becoming immune and have to take more at one time to get them to work... also problem with that is accidental overdose... lol
Yeah nothing over the counter really works for these. I usually just ride them out and take zofran and maxalt when I just can't deal anymore cuz it messes with my blood pressure. I have a very high tolerance for pain. If my pressure didn't get so high I probably wouldn't take anything. Lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it depends. I read a poster in the pain clinic here. I appeared either on the forehead or the back of the neck area. I think most insurances will pay for it too. Something to think about.
Yeah not a fan of large needles being poked into my head but I will definitely read up on it thanks

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah nothing over the counter really works for these. I usually just ride them out and take zofran and maxalt when I just can't deal anymore cuz it messes with my blood pressure. I have a very high tolerance for pain. If my pressure didn't get so high I probably wouldn't take anything. Lol

Yeah nothing over the counter works for me either after I get the migraine that is. I always have a bottle of Ibuprofen gel caps on me at all times so when I feel a headache coming I can squash it right away. If the migraine hits though, off the dark quiet room I go for hours and hours....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone read anything on cbd or hemp oil? Being vaped? It is the active nownhalluciagentic part of Mary Jane. It is some interesting reading for someone with chronic pain and conditions that pain related symptoms. Jw......?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone read anything on cbd or hemp oil? Being vaped? It is the active nownhalluciagentic part of Mary Jane. It is some interesting reading for someone with chronic pain and conditions that pain related symptoms. Jw......?

I've used Simpson oil for pain and it works great, also think I've had Cbd as well.....worked great for pain without making me feel all loopy/stupid

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I have not but I will read up on it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you vape it momma?
Yes I did and I really think it helped with not only my migraines but the muscle spasms I have related to my spinal cord injury. This winter I have not had the searing pain in my arms when it was cold it was a major difference and I think it was the hemp ...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I believe for extract you need vg, everclear, cheesecloth, a wine press and a crockpot /slowcooker
Tav can probably give you some tips too! I have been in a pain clinic for years. Chronic pain is a terrible ghost to live with. Some doctors get it, most I have found don't.
I am sitting here and I usually have two flavor vapes going at once. One is store bought the other I made. I keep finding myself choosing the one I made. Awesome!! I never thought that would happen, I really thought the store bought would always be better and I would settle for the ones I made because of the cost. I am floored!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tav can probably give you some tips too! I have been in a pain clinic for years. Chronic pain is a terrible ghost to live with. Some doctors get it, most I have found don't.
I am sitting here and I usually have two flavor vapes going at once. One is store bought the other I made. I keep finding myself choosing the one I made. Awesome!! I never thought that would happen, I really thought the store bought would always be better and I would settle for the ones I made because of the cost. I am floored!

I don't think I am going to be buying anymore juice, I mean, I make my own and some are not so great but at least I can make it the way I want, I happy with it so far

D

Donald Bickers

IMO there is no comparison in store bought and DIY,i think the freshness of the ingredients has a lot to do with it,and with store bought you really don't know whats in it,DIY you know exackly whats in it

VU Sponsors