Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that looks like quite the fucking scale to,,,,,im gonna give it a shot I think,,,,,,,,,and my guess on who's next,,,,probably Taver
After you mix about 3 bottles, you'll be saying "OMG, why didn't I try this sooner!"

Some people mix directly into their bottles, and there's no reason you can't, but I don't like dripping drops into the little teeny hole in the bottles, so I mix in a 50ml beaker, which is like 1 1/2" around. I like that 'mo better'. Sure, I have to clean the beaker but that's no biggie, easier than cleaning 4 syringes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I'm not sure Don. I always use the AC adapter, and mine has never turned off on me.

well that sounds good,mine is coming with the ac adaptor,,,,,i just mixed 8 30ml bottles and 2 45ml bottles,so im good for a bit on juice,,,,,,but you know the day that scale comes in ill have to mix another one just to play

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also Don, your scale will come with a white plastic bowl you can set on the scale to weigh shit in, but I've never even taken it out of the box. I just set my beaker on the scales, hit Tare, add Nic, hit Tare, add PG, etc. Easy Peezy!

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well that sounds good,mine is coming with the ac adaptor,,,,,i just mixed 8 30ml bottles and 2 45ml bottles,so im good for a bit on juice,,,,,,but you know the day that scale comes in ill have to mix another one just to play
I've got more juice mixed up than I could vape in a year. Plenty of variety for sure. LOL

D

Donald Bickers

I was just thinking all my ingredients could go in plastic squeeze bottles and just put the bottle im mixing on the scale,then there would be no clean up

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its not the radius thats the problem, its the length, hmmmm, could you tell me how long it is from the base, not including 510, to the top, no drip tip
Sarcastic comment loading.....load...ing........lo....ad.....ing...........

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That "Flavors shipment arrived stinking" thread is hilarious. I'm sure that guy is wishing he'd kept his mouth shut. They're giving him hell over there. LOL

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just thinking all my ingredients could go in plastic squeeze bottles and just put the bottle im mixing on the scale,then there would be no clean up
That's how I do it. Everything except my Nic is in squeeze bottles. Drip, drip, drip. I don't know why I never put my Nic in squeeze bottles. Too lazy I guess.

D

Donald Bickers

Also Don, your scale will come with a white plastic bowl you can set on the scale to weigh shit in, but I've never even taken it out of the box. I just set my beaker on the scales, hit Tare, add Nic, hit Tare, add PG, etc. Easy Peezy!

I don't plan on weighing shit,,,,,,unless the vet wants a specific Rufus sample:eek:

D

Donald Bickers

What kind of a measuring contest is this.... Nm I don't want to know.... Buhahahaha

about time for you to go to the corner,,,,,,don't post hardly anything,,,then come in here with that shit,,,,corner time young lady

D

Donald Bickers

That "Flavors shipment arrived stinking" thread is hilarious. I'm sure that guy is wishing he'd kept his mouth shut. They're giving him hell over there. LOL

wheres that thread at

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
488d707665be6d9a98b9a7c5b7736233.jpg
hammer kayfun 1.5ohm combo...lovin it

T

Taver13

i cashold on ill get a link for someones sale thread i got caused to move to the pit

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Pauly Walnuts I appreciate that feedback. I actually did get my Cap Cake Batter and Harvest Berry in the mail on Saturday. The Harvest Berry is definitely not the berry flavor they are using. The Cake Batter though, I did mix up at 10%. It tasted horrible on Saturday, it's still steeping. The smell is recognizable but I'm not sure if it's the exact same. They could be using any number of flavors for these two.
Rza, what kind of atty are you using to try your liquids?
Anyways, the cake batter is really growing on me. The 10% is too much, but I mixed equal parts of the 5 and 10 percent flavoring juices, so its 7.5% flavoring and its pretty damn good all by itself. In the weeks to come, I might try adding some fa bilberry and maybe some strawberry and see where it takes me.
The determining factor to this flavoring will be its steeped flavor, so I wont really know its true colors for a week or two.

T

Taver13

Anyways, the cake batter is really growing on me. The 10% is too much, but I mixed equal parts of the 5 and 10 percent flavoring juices, so its 7.5% flavoring and its pretty damn good all by itself. In the weeks to come, I might try adding some fa bilberry and maybe some strawberry and see where it takes me.
The determining factor to this flavoring will be its steeped flavor, so I wont really know its true colors for a week or two.
do you ever speed steep?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you ever speed steep?
I put all my new mixes in front of my furnace vent and close it in. So my speed steeping is only really effective in the winter. A sonic cleaner is on the list, but a long way away. I have a crock pot, but only a couple glass bottles.
Im broke as fuck at the moment. Its always this way at the end of spring, but it will get better in a month or two.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm wondering, when you add flavoring to pg and vg and nic the steeping process starts. Some don't add nic so I suppose the process does not really require nic to start the steeping/ curing. So if you mixed a complex recipe with several flavors with out the base, would it steep on its own or does it need the carrier to start the process. I guess what I'm asking is, say custard, would the steeping time shorten if you mixed all the flavors? And does it start over when you add nic? What if you made a custard and let it steep for a week then add fruit flavoring would it taste the same as if you add it all at once? Complex questions by Moma to start your day lol....

D

Donald Bickers

So I'm wondering, when you add flavoring to pg and vg and nic the steeping process starts. Some don't add nic so I suppose the process does not really require nic to start the steeping/ curing. So if you mixed a complex recipe with several flavors with out the base, would it steep on its own or does it need the carrier to start the process. I guess what I'm asking is, say custard, would the steeping time shorten if you mixed all the flavors? And does it start over when you add nic? What if you made a custard and let it steep for a week then add fruit flavoring would it taste the same as if you add it all at once? Complex questions by Moma to start your day lol....

If im not mistaken,,,,the steeping process is all of the ingredients reacting with each other,steeping starts as soon as you mix something,if you add something else,the steeping with what you add starts,,,,thats just how I think it works,,,,,,if im wrong ,,,,someone correct me

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If im not mistaken,,,,the steeping process is all of the ingredients reacting with each other,steeping starts as soon as you mix something,if you add something else,the steeping with what you add starts,,,,thats just how I think it works,,,,,,if im wrong ,,,,someone correct me
So if you add the same flavoring at two different times will it just mix together making a stronger flavor or add depth like layers of the same flavor?

T

Taver13

mornin all
ive got a splitting fucking headache
fuck

So if you add the same flavoring at two different times will it just mix together making a stronger flavor or add depth like layers of the same flavor?

its all eventually going to just mingle together no matter when you add the ingredients, you may get a layer if you add something later, but it will eventually turn into what it would have been had you mixed it all at the same time

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin all
ive got a splitting fucking headache
fuck

its all eventually going to just mingle together no matter when you add the ingredients, you may get a layer if you add something later, but it will eventually turn into what it would have been had you mixed it all at the same time
Sorry bout your head and thanks

D

Donald Bickers

Imo Its really good,its hard for me to vape the same flavor all the time,,,,but I just keep going back to this walnut,,,,been almost 3 yrs now,,,,,it was the first flavor I ever mixed

T

Taver13

Imo Its really good,its hard for me to vape the same flavor all the time,,,,but I just keep going back to this walnut,,,,been almost 3 yrs now,,,,,it was the first flavor I ever mixed
it really is, i just cant quite put my finger on why its so good, i think its cause it has a slight natural sweetness to it but its not overly sweet. and you dont need much of it in a mix for it to stand out. i actually just made a ry4 mix last night bumping up the walnut to 3% cause i think it needs to have more prominence in the mix

D

Donald Bickers

it really is, i just cant quite put my finger on why its so good, i think its cause it has a slight natural sweetness to it but its not overly sweet. and you dont need much of it in a mix for it to stand out. i actually just made a ry4 mix last night bumping up the walnut to 3% cause i think it needs to have more prominence in the mix
3.5 to 5 % is my normal mix ratio

T

Taver13

im anxious to try out this weight thing,,,if I don't care for it ,I have a fairly good setup with the syringe method
we shall see
i went to try it the other day, thats when i found out that the scale i have here only goes to tenths. so i gotta get me a scale that goes to 100ths. not in the budget atm, but i will be searching the auctions and maybe get lucky

T

Taver13

i think im going to make a 50/50 mix of just walnut for my soon to be kayfun nano, hey @Donald Bickers you have 4nines, i have my 18500 battery on the way, so i wanna get this patina started on my brass one, but which extention do you use for a 500 battery?

VU Sponsors