D

Donald Bickers

I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GNlK6iWt.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I am good for a while :) I just been messing around with really small batches and still have good amount of bought juices to finish, I don't really go through much per day, I don't sub ohm
That's good so you could have some steeping before you need them lol. What recipes are you looking to do?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good so you could have some steeping before you need them lol. What recipes are you looking to do?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

I am not really sure....maybe a cookie or cupcake...I don't want butter scotch in it though :( I also want to find a sweet tea recipe but I am not seeing much out there....are you still perfecting the cookie?

D

Donald Bickers

I called them on it and they said its a charge for checking to see if you have the money in your acct,,,,i thought it was kinda stupid,,,but they do put it back in so no biggie,they have been doing it to me since day one almost 3 yrs ago,,im not gonna let a dollar keep me from ordering from them anyway,cause theres a few things I get from them I cant get anywhere else, and there customer support rocks

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like its time to go make some money, got a proline with a bad fuel tank calling my name, ill be back later bitches

I'm gonna hope this extract thing just sneaks up and takes off for ya. I'm hoping this 'cause I've spent the last two days doing electrical on my fathers boat. I've decided I'm not really a fan of working on boats. 1) I swear the SeaRay higher ups must have a hate on for tall folks ... I've never been so contorted without ultimate gratification in my life. And, 2) I officially hate Radar Arches ... pops is retired, so he has me "decorating" the arch with all manner of stuff he don't need on a Twin v8 Mercruiser Gas with a 100 gal fuel capacity. I just put radar on a boat that left the marina twice last year, and already has fancy GPS Nav. Yes, shipping is pretty busy here but as a dedicated fair weather boater ... I defy him to find something on the radar he can't see by opening his eyes or which isn't highlighted by the GPS data. Pops is just pimp'n his float.

T

Taver13

I'm gonna hope this extract thing just sneaks up and takes off for ya. I'm hoping this 'cause I've spent the last two days doing electrical on my fathers boat. I've decided I'm not really a fan of working on boats. 1) I swear the SeaRay higher ups must have a hate on for tall folks ... I've never been so contorted without ultimate gratification in my life. And, 2) I officially hate Radar Arches ... pops is retired, so he has me "decorating" the arch with all manner of stuff he don't need on a Twin v8 Mercruiser Gas with a 100 gal fuel capacity. I just put radar on a boat that left the marina twice last year, and already has fancy GPS Nav. Yes, shipping is pretty busy here but as a dedicated fair weather boater ... I defy him to find something on the radar he can't see by opening his eyes or which isn't highlighted by the GPS data. Pops is just pimp'n his float.
my life in a nutshell, for the record, serays are in my top three most hated boats to work on. not built with the technician in mind whatsoever,

VU Sponsors