Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

i went to try it the other day, thats when i found out that the scale i have here only goes to tenths. so i gotta get me a scale that goes to 100ths. not in the budget atm, but i will be searching the auctions and maybe get lucky

the one I got was only 38 dollars,thats how I found out my other scale only went to tenths also

D

Donald Bickers

i think im going to make a 50/50 mix of just walnut for my soon to be kayfun nano, hey @Donald Bickers you have 4nines, i have my 18500 battery on the way, so i wanna get this patina started on my brass one, but which extention do you use for a 500 battery?
let me check

T

Taver13

i have no idea, thats why i was asking, one of the extentions is slightly longer than the other, maybe on is for flat and one for button?

D

Donald Bickers

heres what I got
18350 is35mm
18500 ?
18650 is 65mm
so if the 18500 is half way in between that would make it 50mm,which is 15mm taller,so I would think the 16mm extension would be for an 18500 button top

I only use button top in my 4nine,,,i feel more secure that way,,,i had it autofire on me once with a flat top and melted the insulator in one of my kayfuns

T

Taver13

heres what I got
18350 is35mm
18500 ?
18650 is 65mm
so if the 18500 is half way in between that would make it 50mm,which is 15mm taller,so I would think the 16mm extension would be for an 18500 button top

I only use button top in my 4nine,,,i feel more secure that way,,,i had it autofire on me once with a flat top and melted the insulator in one of my kayfuns
i actually use the hybrid adapter from a stingray x as opposed t the top of a 4nine, its gets the 510 a little deeper into the tube, and keeps it tighter against the battery so i have never had a problem with misfires. it also looks alot cleaner that way

D

Donald Bickers

i have no idea, thats why i was asking, one of the extentions is slightly longer than the other, maybe on is for flat and one for button?
heres what I got
18350 is35mm
18500 ?
18650 is 65mm

so I guess the accurate answer to this question is

I really don't fucking know:eek:

D

Donald Bickers

ive been wanting some 18500's for a while,,,,ive spent almost 100 bucks this week between extracts and that scale,,,,,so I guess they can wait a little longer

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Donald Bickers looks like the walnut extract takes another victim. i sent some of my ry4 to someone with a trade who is also into ry4s. said the walnut is the ingredient hes been missing
What is this magical walnut extract you keep talking about? Where would I find it?

T

Taver13

ive been wanting some 18500's for a while,,,,ive spent almost 100 bucks this week between extracts and that scale,,,,,so I guess they can wait a little longer
the 18500's were only like 6 bucks on that site you sent me, i picked up that 1 case and 20 precut battery wraps to put on my batteries that are torn up. all toll, 9 bucks shipped

D

Donald Bickers

I really don't know what that's all about,but they have done it since day one,,,,their shipping is fast,usually a 3 or 4 day ship

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how long is the 18500
50mm
With most mods you have 3 tubes TYPICALLY its a 18650= longest 18500= medium 18350= shortest some mods come with just 2 that you add to the existing mod like the hammer mod one tube is about an inch long that's the kick/18500 the longer 2-3 in is a 18650 mode and both would be 18650+ kick
heres what I got
18350 is35mm
18500 ?
18650 is 65mm

Exactly 18650 tells you everything you need to know about the battery 18mm width 65 tall o shape so a 26650 is same shape and height its just wider at 26mm

In conclusion a 18500 is 18 mm wide 50 mm tall o shape

T

Taver13

50mm

With most mods you have 3 tubes TYPICALLY its a 18650= longest 18500= medium 18350= shortest some mods come with just 2 that you add to the existing mod like the hammer mod one tube is about an inch long that's the kick/18500 the longer 2-3 in is a 18650 mode and both would be 18650+ kick

Exactly 18650 tells you everything you need to know about the battery 18mm width 65 tall o shape so a 26650 is same shape and height its just wider at 26mm

In conclusion a 18500 is 18 mm wide 50 mm tall o shape
makes sense

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered a bottle and didnt even spend 5bucks. Thanks guys

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its a crucial ingredient in my ry4 mix, since you like tobaccos, i am gonna send you some of that to try out

OK, that sounds good....I still have not mixed any of Vash's extracts yet, since I started mixing I have freakin bottles of juice everywhere I am trying to finish off because they were all 10mil lol You and Don talk so much about the walnut I think you have us all thinking were missing something good :)

D

Donald Bickers

OK, that sounds good....I still have not mixed any of Vash's extracts yet, since I started mixing I have freakin bottles of juice everywhere I am trying to finish off because they were all 10mil lol You and Don talk so much about the walnut I think you have us all thinking were missing something good :)
if you like tobaccos,,,,you will like it,,,,,just limit your orders so they don't run out when I need some:eek:

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
488d707665be6d9a98b9a7c5b7736233.jpg
hammer kayfun 1.5ohm combo...lovin it
Always like the look of the Hammer but just never have gotten around to getting one.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Always like the look of the Hammer but just never have gotten around to getting one.
Hammer mids are my favorite mech mod so many uses set up and designs if you like mechs grab one even the clones are nice

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all! The Jimo experiment was a bust. The tank for the Lemo1, was to narrow to fit on the base of the Lemo 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Good morning all! The Jimo experiment was a bust. The tank for the Lemo1, was to narrow to fit on the base of the Lemo 2.

damn, speaking of which....
2015-04-21 11.20.00.jpg
here is another one of my famous fankentanks i have been looking for a high capacity tank for my ry4 ADV, well here is a tank that has a silverplay base and chamber, a kayfun extended chimeny, kayfun M-Tank, and a drip tip i got at a local b&m as part of my winnings from a cloud comp a few months ago. i got a 8 wrap of 24 gauge nichrome on a 3/32, comes in at .2 running 50 watts, slightly warm, amazing flavor, have the air wide open, but due to the restriction of the kayfun chimney as opposed to the silver play stocker, it gives me just the resistance i want. oh, it holds just over 10 mil of liquid. the huge juice channels of the deck let me run high vg with no poblem

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 19208
here is another one of my famous fankentanks i have been looking for a high capacity tank for my ry4 ADV, well here is a tank that has a silverplay base and chamber, a kayfun extended chimeny, kayfun M-Tank, and a drip tip i got at a local b&m as part of my winnings from a cloud comp a few months ago. i got a 8 wrap of 24 gauge nichrome on a 3/32, comes in at .2 running 50 watts, slightly warm, amazing flavor, have the air wide open, but due to the restriction of the kayfun chimney as opposed to the silver play stocker, it gives me just the resistance i want. oh, it holds just over 10 mil of liquid. the huge juice channels of the deck let me run high vg with no poblem
That's a monster. Is the tank wider than the base and top? If so, where'd ya get it?.

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 19208
nice lookin toy box in the background,do you play with those on a regular basis

T

Taver13

That's a monster. Is the tank wider than the base and top? If so, where'd ya get it?.

its 23 mm but its beveled so it looks slick, i got it from somewhere on here, but im know he got it from fasttech, you have to get the whole kayfun, but its only like 16 bucks which is a sweet deal

VU Sponsors