Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Tav can probably give you some tips too! I have been in a pain clinic for years. Chronic pain is a terrible ghost to live with. Some doctors get it, most I have found don't.
I am sitting here and I usually have two flavor vapes going at once. One is store bought the other I made. I keep finding myself choosing the one I made. Awesome!! I never thought that would happen, I really thought the store bought would always be better and I would settle for the ones I made because of the cost. I am floored!
i could..... i used to make other extracts in one of my past lives

T

Taver13

IMO there is no comparison in store bought and DIY,i think the freshness of the ingredients has a lot to do with it,and with store bought you really don't know whats in it,DIY you know exackly whats in it
even with a month steep, i still fee things i make are fresher than store bought. i never go by their "born on date" most times its all premade and they just print up a label with a different date

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@RZAwora So its been three days since I made my first 5% capellas cake batter tester, and my 10% is now two days old.
Let me tell you, the 5% is pretty damn good. For a flavor that was flavor the was completely unvapeable right after mixing, it seems to get both sweeter and milder as it ages.
Im tasting a very 'yellow cake' main flavor with slightly sweet 'icing/batter' undertone @5%. Its very similar to 'shake and vaping' capellas vanilla custard, before the steeping magic happens, which I like. To me, the 10% is too strong, but im using a dripper at 65watts. Since the 10% is only a couple days old, it may be awesome in another few days. Only time will tell.
Anyways, this flavor does seem to have alot of potential in a 'frankenberry' type recipe, but alot would ride upon the berry flavor to get it there.
Ill keep you updated when I try them again in a few days.

T

Taver13

@RZAwora So its been three days since I made my first 5% capellas cake batter tester, and my 10% is now two days old.
Let me tell you, the 5% is pretty damn good. For a flavor that was flavor the was completely unvapeable right after mixing, it seems to get both sweeter and milder as it ages.
Im tasting a very 'yellow cake' main flavor with slightly sweet 'icing/batter' undertone @5%. Its very similar to 'shake and vaping' capellas vanilla custard, before the steeping magic happens, which I like. To me, the 10% is too strong, but im using a dripper at 65watts. Since the 10% is only a couple days old, it may be awesome in another few days. Only time will tell.
Anyways, this flavor does seem to have alot of potential in a 'frankenberry' type recipe, but alot would ride upon the berry flavor to get it there.
ive noticed that most cappellas flavors including fruits require a steep time. except caramel i noticed gets weaker with age, so i am giving tfa caramel a shot when it gets here

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 19165
vapus mailus has arrived
nitecore d4, kayfun Mtank, infinite clt v2plus and diy ry4 from a member on here, two drip tips and 5 bottles of walnut extract
The clt v2 is a sweet dripper, I don't think I have the plus version but still a badass setup :) also any advice on building on a kayfun? I got one from deb and hoping to get it up and going tonight

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For some reason my pages got messed up and the forum took me back to page 5. It was a major dejavu moment (however you spell that)

T

Taver13

The clt v2 is a sweet dripper, I don't think I have the plus version but still a badass setup :) also any advice on building on a kayfun? I got one from deb and hoping to get it up and going tonight
i already have the regular clt v2 its my go to and all time favorite dripper, got the plus in a trade, actually, i traded the v3 for it, i didnt care for it it was too much if you get my meaning, i like how the drip tip on the v2 is somewhere in the middle of 510 and chuff, the v3 was either 510 or chuff, no in the middle, and tooooooo much airflow for my liking, not that it was bad, just not my speed. the mtank kayfun i got just for the tank and chimney for my silverplay. i am going to nano it up though and put it on an 18500 4nine, @Donald Bickers and @Vaperjim are our resident kayfun enthusiests they should be able to give you some good tips

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i already have the regular clt v2 its my go to and all time favorite dripper, got the plus in a trade, actually, i traded the v3 for it, i didnt care for it it was too much if you get my meaning, i like how the drip tip on the v2 is somewhere in the middle of 510 and chuff, the v3 was either 510 or chuff, no in the middle, and tooooooo much airflow for my liking, not that it was bad, just not my speed. the mtank kayfun i got just for the tank and chimney for my silverplay. i am going to nano it up though and put it on an 18500 4nine, @Donald Bickers and @Vaperjim are our resident kayfun enthusiests they should be able to give you some good tips
Ok sweet thanks :)

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MIGRAINES

@MOMABEAR and others,

I suffered from chronic migraines for 4 years, and I still suffer from occasional migraines. As far as OTC pain relief, a mixture of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine can halt a mild migraine. I have a high tolerance for pain relievers (narcotics), so I need prescription meds. I keep a prescription of 10mg Percocet on hand for migraines now. If that doesn't work, I head to the ER for demerol or morphine injections. I also have 2 scrips on hand for nausea.

My advice: See a neurologist. There are plenty of meds available. I even used to have an opioid nasal spray that worked great, but can't keep that on hand anymore because I'm using my GP (General Practitoner) now instead of a neurologist and she won't prescribe it to me. I am currently searching for a neurologist; I haven't needed one again until recently and I moved to this area a few years ago.

Good luck to you all.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Pauly Walnuts I appreciate that feedback. I actually did get my Cap Cake Batter and Harvest Berry in the mail on Saturday. The Harvest Berry is definitely not the berry flavor they are using. The Cake Batter though, I did mix up at 10%. It tasted horrible on Saturday, it's still steeping. The smell is recognizable but I'm not sure if it's the exact same. They could be using any number of flavors for these two.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MIGRAINES

@MOMABEAR and others,

I suffered from chronic migraines for 4 years, and I still suffer from occasional migraines. As far as OTC pain relief, a mixture of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine can halt a mild migraine. I have a high tolerance for pain relievers (narcotics), so I need prescription meds. I keep a prescription of 10mg Percocet on hand for migraines now. If that doesn't work, I head to the ER for demerol or morphine injections. I also have 2 scrips on hand for nausea.

My advice: See a neurologist. There are plenty of meds available. I even used to have an opioid nasal spray that worked great, but can't keep that on hand anymore because I'm using my GP (General Practitoner) now instead of a neurologist and she won't prescribe it to me. I am currently searching for a neurologist; I haven't needed one again until recently and I moved to this area a few years ago.

Good luck to you all.
Thanks for the advice

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

Rob do you have any of the 6ml DCT
lgdFs4N.jpg

T

Taver13

I was just thimking of a hidden tank in that prototype your working on
thats kind of what im actually doing, the way it is so far, i can get a vivi nova in there, the 3.5 ml with a bit sticking up, which reminds me, i gotta go back down there and work on that

D

Donald Bickers

thats kind of what im actually doing, the way it is so far, i can get a vivi nova in there, the 3.5 ml with a bit sticking up, which reminds me, i gotta go back down there and work on that
yeah,,,,the reason I was thinking about that is its only barely bigger around than the vivi

D

Donald Bickers

I see that Don is joining The Elite Mixologists club in a few days. Who's next? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that looks like quite the fucking scale to,,,,,im gonna give it a shot I think,,,,,,,,,and my guess on who's next,,,,probably Taver

VU Sponsors