Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the original looks better, but i like that the 2 is a 22mm instead of 23
On original, hated filling, and that tiny ass screw. But liked that it would last a long time between fills. Looks like v2 is filled thru top, but it's certainly not going to last a whole day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So RZA, you use a very high % of flavor and use tanks is that the flavor vendor or because you can use smaller % in dripping vs tank/carto. Just curious ...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

T

Taver13

On original, hated filling, and that tiny ass screw. But liked that it would last a long time between fills. Looks like v2 is filled thru top, but it's certainly not going to last a whole day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
true, but no need with filling that easy. on the original i used that silicone plug deal they sent with it and ditched the stupid screw

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So RZA, you use a very high % of flavor and use tanks is that the flavor vendor or because you can use smaller % in dripping vs tank/carto. Just curious ...
I use slightly higher because of using tank, yes, you could say that. I don't think I use very high %...most of the recipes I use are ones I've found on here or other websites. It really depends on what flavorings I'm using. If I'm using FA flavors, it'll be below 10%, but if I'm using FW, TFA, NETs, or CAPS, it could be anywhere from 15-25% though on a multi-flavor recipe...just depends on the recipe. Mostly the flavor vendor is going to decide the percentage for me...some vendors require higher percentages. I do prefer flavor over clouds, most definitely. Some recipes I find I bump up a little, some I drop down a little, it all depends on the company being used for me.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use slightly higher because of using tank, yes, you could say that. I don't think I use very high %...most of the recipes I use are ones I've found on here or other websites. It really depends on what flavorings I'm using. If I'm using FA flavors, it'll be below 10%, but if I'm using FW, TFA, NETs, or CAPS, it could be anywhere from 15-25% though on a multi-flavor recipe...just depends on the recipe. Mostly the flavor vendor is going to decide the percentage for me...some vendors require higher percentages. I do prefer flavor over clouds, most definitely. Some recipes I find I bump up a little, some I drop down a little, it all depends on the company being used for me.
I mix more flavoring for use in my kayfun, but I also use a premixed base at 10% nic and 5050 ratio, instead of 6% and max vg.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mix more flavoring for use in my kayfun, but I also use a premixed base at 10% nic and 5050 ratio, instead of 6% and max vg.
Oh yeah ok that makes sense. I'm understanding so much more about juices and why some ppl just aren't happy with the juices they bring home --/ it was great in the store lol

T

Taver13

Oh, so can 'turn it down' to a stock orchid, meaning that it has more airflow than a stock orchid.
Holy shit, that sounds great.
only difference being its a single coil whereas orchid is dual as you know, i got past that by doing parralell 26 gauge builds in it

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your top three cant do without /most favorite/ would buy a 55 gallon drum of this/ flavoring lol

D

Donald Bickers

Oh yeah ok that makes sense. I'm understanding so much more about juices and why some ppl just aren't happy with the juices they bring home --/ it was great in the store lol

moma,,,,after you been Diy for a while,it will be hard to vape storebought,because you can talor your juice to your specific likes,,,,,,and with storebought,,,it is what it is

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your top three cant do without /most favorite/ would buy a 55 gallon drum of this/ flavoring lol

It might be CAPs Harvest Berry, and CAPs Cake Batter...but I'll let you know after Saturday! :)
I'm going to clone this damn juice if I have to go in and hold the owner hostage and die doing it!!! Haha!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly can't believe that I'm still buying it at $12.99 for 30ml when I can make my own 30ml for less than a dollar. It's just one of those flavors I tried at the store when wife was trying some...I bought a bottle that day, and have been unable to go without it since. Some days I'll vape it just for a little bit, other days I'll vape it all day.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna agree with Taver
Caps vanilla custard v1, tfa bavarian cream, tfa ry4 dbl are my faves.
tfa toasted marshmallow is also an absolute must for my 'fruit and cream' mixes.
edit: Caps sweet strawberry, FA tiramisu, and Cap peaches and cream are runners up

VU Sponsors