Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really I could care less. I just want to get the box on the road so everyone can get their hands in it. I think Taver13 is putting in some cool shit, and that along with all of the initial contributions will make for a nice selection for the first few people. After that the box build and diminishes on it's own from people giving and taking. I've never been involved in any other box like this, so you damn well better believe I'm looking forward to it, as I hope you all are also. Remember the idea of the initial contribution was looking out for those first couple people on the list...to make it so they had some stuff in there that might interest them. Well we accomplished that goal! Rob, Taver13, whatever the hell you want to call him, will have some pictures up before long I'm sure. He'll post pictures of what's going to be in there for the first couple people. That's what it was all about...that's what made 5.0 different from the rest. Again, we did that...and it will be going out soon! I'm sure a lot of us are anxious, excited, etc... just remember, depending on where you're at on the list, it might be awhile. :)

D

Donald Bickers

Really I could care less. I just want to get the box on the road so everyone can get their hands in it. I think Taver13 is putting in some cool shit, and that along with all of the initial contributions will make for a nice selection for the first few people. After that the box build and diminishes on it's own from people giving and taking. I've never been involved in any other box like this, so you damn well better believe I'm looking forward to it, as I hope you all are also. Remember the idea of the initial contribution was looking out for those first couple people on the list...to make it so they had some stuff in there that might interest them. Well we accomplished that goal! Rob, Taver13, whatever the hell you want to call him, will have some pictures up before long I'm sure. He'll post pictures of what's going to be in there for the first couple people. That's what it was all about...that's what made 5.0 different from the rest. Again, we did that...and it will be going out soon! I'm sure a lot of us are anxious, excited, etc... just remember, depending on where you're at on the list, it might be awhile. :)
ya think:eek:

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don ... I think I'm well positioned on the box mod for Don front. I won't hold it over your head, but you can think of me as your Secret Santa if you like.

It's been hard catching up on the stuff transpiring since I left for work this morning, but I think I'm full for the night. Be merry PIF'rs.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I think its time for a beer,,,,,as I sit hittin my 4Nine?Kayfun combo
Fuckin Clouper
Not too long ago I got one of those Cloupor ZNA50's and that bastard quit working right after a week. Damn top cap was shorting out and almost burnt my damn hand off the first time it happened. If you screw an atty on it, it fires right up like a mech with the button stuck on. If you screw it on just right, then it operates like the regulated mod that it should. Poor design. Like I said, the Cloupor shit just hasn't impressed me as of late.

D

Donald Bickers

Don ... I think I'm well positioned on the box mod for Don front. I won't hold it over your head, but you can think of me as your Secret Santa if you like.

It's been hard catching up on the stuff transpiring since I left for work this morning, but I think I'm full for the night. Be merry PIF'rs.
I was only joking man:cool:
have a great evening

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I think its time for a beer,,,,,as I sit hittin my 4Nine?Kayfun combo
Fuckin Clouper

I am about to join you soon. I been messing with a custom paint job on a sleeve for my zero, "steel blue with a touch of clear glitter blast and a hi gloss coat...came out pretty bad ass :)

D

Donald Bickers

Not too long ago I got one of those Cloupor ZNA50's and that bastard quit working right after a week. Damn top cap was shorting out and almost burnt my damn hand off the first time it happened. If you screw an atty on it, it fires right up like a mech with the button stuck on. If you screw it on just right, then it operates like the regulated mod that it should. Poor design. Like I said, the Cloupor shit just hasn't impressed me as of late.
yea I don't have a very good impression of the Clouper corp,,,,,and they still haven't answered my email,which doesn't say a lot for their customer relations either

T

Taver13

as of right now we are going to go on with the box as planned, i have to much of a headache to think right now, and i will probobly look farther into the situations going on in here tomorrow, sorry guys, its just been a rough day. hopefully the last of the startup will be here tomorrow and i can get everything out on saturday!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope. Sittin here with my drink. Nice relaxing evening. Life is good man.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lower gas prices cant be good for the electric car industry.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True, but it's cuz another plant downstate had issues and was down all week so they cut back on all the lines, one of em didn't work at all this week
I thought I was smart for a second. I was wrong.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

im with you i really dont care all i want is the drama back and forth to quit, its to the point im about to say forget this and withdraw just so i dont have to read about it any more

anyway the reason for the initial contributions were so there first , second person would have something to choose from ... i followed what has been sent in and i would deem what is already in as acceptable choices for the first few people

so IMO send it out as is and add the rest later and quit crying about "who did what to whose dog for how many cookies"

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im with you i really dont care all i want is the drama back and forth to quit, its to the point im about to say forget this and withdraw just so i dont have to read about it any more

anyway the reason for the initial contributions were so there first , second person would have something to choose from ... i followed what has been sent in and i would deem what is already in as acceptable choices for the first few people

so IMO send it out as is and add the rest later and quit crying about "who did what to whose dog for how many cookies"
Damn that pretty much sums up thoughts I've had but was to lazy to type

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn that pretty much sums up thoughts I've had but was to lazy to type
I've only really chimed in to show an opposing side to a situation as you can see I'm lazy as well but will add my .02$ when I see fit

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' y'all! I think it's gunna be a good day! Nothing to do at work, it's Friday, got some whiskey waiting for me at home, as well as some vape mail! :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40 degrees this morn. Don't feel like bundling up to go to gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40 degrees this morn. Don't feel like bundling up to go to gym.

It was 32 here this morning... just wore my shorts and a hoodie... then again I have heated seats and park in a heated garage :p

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, got the heated seats too. But what's this thing you call a garage?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one. But has become christmas storage.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That honestly warranted, like a 30 second laugh.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woo! Likes for the whole page! lol I didn't think about this until after I already did it, but I prolly just made a lot of notifications for people early in the morning lol... my bad...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FUCKING SNOW AGAIN! ARRRGGGGGG
That sucks! My family and friends in New Hampshire have been getting hit hard this week too lol. Back to back snow storms always suck! I of course have been sending them pictures and video of the sunny 80 degree days down here and saying "neener neener" a lot lol

VU Sponsors