A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
f01823a2682912786f65be7cc142af3d.jpg

T

Taver13

so, does anyone in here have an istick 20 they would want to trade off, my wife is wanting one of them, her itazte vv 3.0 just isnt cutting it anymore...shes finally progressing in the vape world, now if i can just get her to start using the kayfun mini....
got some rda's and the such i can trade

D

Donald Bickers

so, does anyone in here have an istick 20 they would want to trade off, my wife is wanting one of them, her itazte vv 3.0 just isnt cutting it anymore...shes finally progressing in the vape world, now if i can just get her to start using the kayfun mini....
I have a clouper mini,less than 2 weeks old,slight cosmetic wear:eek:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taver, I am pifing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can send it directly to you, nobody will notice. Have several other mods and attys that are going in too.

T

Taver13

I can send it directly to you, nobody will notice. Have several other mods and attys that are going in too.

yeah man ive got some good attys going in there as well, it took me a while to figure out im a single coil kinda guy and my dual only attys are of no use too me

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is the fit of the kayfun mini on an istick 20/30W? My wife doesn't like most rebuildables because they're too big but I finally convinced her to get an istick and she LOVES it compared to the EMOW she had been using. Still trying to find a rebuildable she likes so we don't have to keep buying replacement coils

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422643018.844650.jpgand ! Here's a close up of the of the 20 and the 30. Hangs over a bit on the 20, but never bothered me. The 30 has a lip on it, kinda goofy, but there's no overhang.
Tav! I don't know of anything I really need, but let me think.

D

Donald Bickers

How is the fit of the kayfun mini on an istick 20/30W? My wife doesn't like most rebuildables because they're too big but I finally convinced her to get an istick and she LOVES it compared to the EMOW she had been using. Still trying to find a rebuildable she likes so we don't have to keep buying replacement coils
I have a anyvape peakomizer coming today I bought for my mini clouper,its 19mm,it takes single evod coils,bdc coils and bvc coils,,,,,and I rebuild my evod coils around 1.00 ohms ,,works great in my anyvape davide which holds 3.5ml

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 13515and ! Here's a close up of the of the 20 and the 30. Hangs over a bit on the 20, but never bothered me. The 30 has a lip on it, kinda goofy, but there's no overhang.
Tav! I don't know of anything I really need, but let me think.

Cool! I think I could talk her into one of those on her istick. May just get one or two of my own to mess around with - I know she's going to want as small of a form factor as can be had, probably have to get her a dome top and shorty drip tip to get it to a size she'll appreciate lol

D

Donald Bickers

upload_2015-1-30_12-43-2.png
I have the one in the middle coming,and the best part is it only cost 20 bucks

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-30_12-43-7.png
    upload_2015-1-30_12-43-7.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 3

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a anyvape peakomizer coming today I bought for my mini clouper,its 19mm,it takes single evod coils,bdc coils and bvc coils,,,,,and I rebuild my evod coils around 1.00 ohms ,,works great in my anyvape davide which holds 3.5ml

you could run it at 0W for days on your mini! ;)

D

Donald Bickers

you could run it at 0W for days on your mini! ;)
my mini fried but a replacement is in the near future,,,the peakomizer grabbed my interest because of the size and the variety of coils it takes,here is a pic of my mini with the davide on it,they are supposed to be the same size,
2kQvJZc.jpg

T

Taver13

i have a kayfun mini i got from angelcigs, its the best clone cause its the ivogo, and i love it, it vapes great, and nice 2 ohm with 30 gauge would be great, i rarely ever go above 9 or 10 watts depending on the juice

D

Donald Bickers

i was actually looking at that thing on some site last night, it definatly intrigued me
I have a Kaiser,,,,a little tricky to build at first,,,,,but after you learn what works,,,,Its Awesome
and also if you break the ceramic insert you can still use it,the insert is not really needed

T

Taver13

I have a Kaiser,,,,a little tricky to build at first,,,,,but after you learn what works,,,,Its Awesome
and also if you break the ceramic insert you can still use it,the insert is not really needed
what is the air draw comparable too? i love my orchids, but im really starting to phase out all things dual coil these days

T

Taver13

too the point where i probobly will be saying goodby to my mechs, and go strictly regulated

D

Donald Bickers

what is the air draw comparable too? i love my orchids, but im really starting to phase out all things dual coil these days
very open airflow,as much as you probably need,,,,,i know they say this is for dual coil,but I kinda disagree because you have to put the legs through the same hole,i never use mine with dual coil

D

Donald Bickers

I've only heard good things about that one! Gotta be better than the Crapper mini
i heard good things too, in the world of mini's i love my ipv mini, it just feels awesome in the hand
all the reviews were out standing in my book,i hope its a good one,it also comes with a rubber sleve for protection
hmm always good to practice safe (sex) vaping

T

Taver13

all the reviews were out standing in my book,i hope its a good one,it also comes with a rubber sleve for protection
hmm always good to practice safe (sex) vaping
lol, nice, one of the things i like about the sig100 when i had one. but to get full power on it, you need to sub ohm around .3, thats what i use mechs for, i like the higher voltage regulated for high ohm builds. whats the output voltage on the 30?

D

Donald Bickers

lol, nice, one of the things i like about the sig100 when i had one. but to get full power on it, you need to sub ohm around .3, thats what i use mechs for, i like the higher voltage regulated for high ohm builds. whats the output voltage on the 30?
8.5 I believe

D

Donald Bickers

it also has 5 presets for wattage and it has a dc to dc mode which makes it a mechanical
edit:makes it operate like a mechanical,bypasses the board

T

Taver13

dc-dc just means that its a flat signal, not pulse with modulated, makes it a stronger vape, but still regulated the ipv has the option to switch between the two.

D

Donald Bickers

dc-dc just means that its a flat signal, not pulse with modulated, makes it a stronger vape, but still regulated the ipv has the option to switch between the two.
Your right,I was just going by how they explained it in the review,,,,so people not so knowledgable would understand

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Travers did you find an stick? I have one also. I only used a couple times (it is pink too)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
too the point where i probobly will be saying goodby to my mechs, and go strictly regulated
When I started vaping. Mechs were all the rage, so I bought 1, then another, then another, and still another. Never quite figured out what was all the rage, so I gave up. Have many regulated now. The cheap istick, so far, has been as good as my Provaris and Reos.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I started vaping. Mechs were all the rage, so I bought 1, then another, then another, and still another. Never quite figured out what was all the rage, so I gave up. Have many regulated now. The cheap istick, so far, has been as good as my Provaris and Reos.

I am not a fan of the istick. It's great for the price but is not my go to battery. At least mine seems to fluctuate is power. Lots of people love them though. Just like everyone likes different makes and models of cars.

VU Sponsors