Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

no,an ebay seller out of Flushing,NY
that ebay seller out of flushing is most likely them, since they are based in flushing. i use them alot based on the fact it gets here quick since flushing is a 20 minute drive from here (on a weekend with no rush hour traffic) otherwise trying to get into the city during the week is an absolute nightmare

T

Taver13

also everyone, once you have shipped the box, post the tracking number both in a message to the next person in line, and on here on the thread so anyone who wants can track its movements, just some added fun to the mix

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first mod was a vamo v3 with a pt3 and for me it was a nightmare trying to get the 510 airflow working( got alotta mouthfuls of juice) plus issues with the contacts but I got it working, got a rsst as my first rebuildable . Gave the v3 to my brother when I got a mech pif'd to me in April . Btw anyone know how to fix a switch that sparks? My smoktech telescope ss has that problem :/ also that's sweet about the box :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
on a PIF note, the last of the stuff should be here today, if not, whatever has not made it yet will be held on to and put in the box when it comes around to me, i will be taking somepictures laters and boxing it all up for a monday morning shipment to @Cruel-Phate
Nice! And from @Cruel-Phate it goes to me! So excited :)

D

Donald Bickers

My first mod was a vamo v3 with a pt3 and for me it was a nightmare trying to get the 510 airflow working( got alotta mouthfuls of juice) plus issues with the contacts but I got it working, got a rsst as my first rebuildable . Gave the v3 to my brother when I got a mech pif'd to me in April . Btw anyone know how to fix a switch that sparks? My smoktech telescope ss has that problem :/ also that's sweet about the box :)
when I first got my Zmax I was using a 6ml DCT with 1.5 cartos,man that was the shit ,,,coming off CE4s anyway,,,,,,,sure hate to have to go back to that,but it did the trick cause I havnt touched a tobacco product in 2 1/2 yrs

D

Donald Bickers

I'm on just over a year now :) January 4th was my last one
That's great man,congrats on the first year
heres that first setup I was talkin about
yow8nsO.jpg

2 1/2 year ago this was the bomb

T

Taver13

my first mod was a madvapes roughstack about two years ago, i was using 1.5 ohm smoktech xxl cartos on it. it was the 18350 one. when they released the roughstack 18650 5 volt package i got that, with 4.8 nimh batts, same cartos. used that til they started coming out with clearos. then i got one of them smok vv/vw batteries. the roughstack was basically the father of modding really. i still have them both, although one cap is missing but they are interchangeable. i still break out the 18350 every once in a while with a carto on it for the hell of it

D

Donald Bickers

my first mod was a madvapes roughstack about two years ago, i was using 1.5 ohm smoktech xxl cartos on it. it was the 18350 one. when they released the roughstack 18650 5 volt package i got that, with 4.8 nimh batts, same cartos. used that til they started coming out with clearos. then i got one of them smok vv/vw batteries. the roughstack was basically the father of modding really. i still have them both, although one cap is missing but they are interchangeable. i still break out the 18350 every once in a while with a carto on it for the hell of it
ive got about 30 1.5ohm 45mm cartos in my vape box still,,,,,guess im ready for the apocylypse

D

Donald Bickers

ill never get rid of my Zmax,cause she was my first vv regulated
it kinda like that first piece of ass,,,ya know

T

Taver13

ill never get rid of my Zmax,cause she was my first vv regulated
it kinda like that first piece of ass,,,ya know
i agree, my roughstacks are here to stay, they make great backups in a pinch, and so light, cause they were aluminum

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my weekend job. I drive a cab around Texas a&m and the Greek societies are having some sort of huge pledge event today so everybody is day drinking down in the bar district haha. Been driving around sauced frat boys and sorority girls all day! Makes for fun times lol

T

Taver13

I love my weekend job. I drive a cab around Texas a&m and the Greek societies are having some sort of huge pledge event today so everybody is day drinking down in the bar district haha. Been driving around sauced frat boys and sorority girls all day! Makes for fun times lol
sounds like a blast....btw, it was just feeding time for william snakespeare and strawberry shortsnake

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet, sounds great!! This thing is going to be on it's merry way real soon. Throw a sampler of that Rayon wicking in there for me please Rob. I would like to see what all the rave is about.

T

Taver13

Sweet, sounds great!! This thing is going to be on it's merry way real soon. Throw a sampler of that Rayon wicking in there for me please Rob. I would like to see what all the rave is about.
no problem, im going to throw like 10 bags in there

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is it like silica wick
On god no at least I don't think so, I hate the taste of silica lol(ironically part of my initial contribution was like 9+ feet of silica lol) much better taste and easier to work with kinda like cotton but not as fluffy I guess

D

Donald Bickers

On god no at least I don't think so, I hate the taste of silica lol(ironically part of my initial contribution was like 9+ feet of silica lol) much better taste and easier to work with kinda like cotton but not as fluffy I guess
I meant like silica is twisted strands,,,i don't care for silica

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a bit, not sure if it's enough to make it through everyone but could depending on how much everyone took

D

Donald Bickers

I gotta start plowing the parking lot at 6am,so no pics for me tonight,,,,,later

T

Taver13

yeah man and this is just the start of the box, this is going to be a great box. it will be going out on monday, and the few things that have been delayed in shipping with either be added by me later or i will send them to someone earlier in line to add them

VU Sponsors