Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

i didnt put the rayon samples in the picture, cause, quite frankly i have been too lazy to bag it up. i gotta stay home with the childs tomorrow so ill do it then, while i work on @BenJammin 's box mod...now if that damn fatdaddy 510 would get here already!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i didnt put the rayon samples in the picture, cause, quite frankly i have been too lazy to bag it up. i gotta stay home with the childs tomorrow so ill do it then, while i work on @BenJammin 's box mod...now if that damn fatdaddy 510 would get here already!
lol haven't gotten em specifically from the site but picked some up off eBay back in October. Random question what's a good cheap bottom feeder(like a reo but way lower price) ? Either wanna buy one or build one

T

Taver13

hold on ill get a link to one im going to get eventually, there cheap and i hear there good

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice :) what's the ohm range you can run with the nimh? Been thinkin bout tryin to do one with lipos(got a couple layin around for the cars lol)

T

Taver13

Nice :) what's the ohm range you can run with the nimh? Been thinkin bout tryin to do one with lipos(got a couple layin around for the cars lol)
yeah, mine is out of a car too, i plan on staying around 1-1.5 oh, i used to use 4.8v nimh 18650 batteries in my roughstacks back in the day with cartos at that ohm range and it worked great. 8.4 is a lot of volts to be building low, youl get a vape like a .2 on a mech running an 8.4 at like 1.3

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, mine is out of a car too, i plan on staying around 1-1.5 oh, i used to use 4.8v nimh 18650 batteries in my roughstacks back in the day with cartos at that ohm range and it worked great. 8.4 is a lot of volts to be building low, youl get a vape like a .2 on a mech running an 8.4 at like 1.3
Did not know that :) that's pretty sweet. Btw I'm guessing you run rc's too then?

T

Taver13

i did for a bit, just lost interest, got a nice electric traxxes and some nitro truck i need to put back together

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i did for a bit, just lost interest, got a nice electric traxxes and some nitro truck i need to put back together
I know how that goes, before I started vaping all I did was mess with my Rc stuff, was actually working on fixing the motor for my vendetta st earlier when you posted pics of the box

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ee14fd09c006f87b67e7d3bb344146d9.jpg

510 is getting closer @Taver13 :)

T

Taver13

What are you going to put that in? I have a few DNA 40 and I need to find a nice box to put them in.
i would use a hammond 1590b, with a dual sled for extended batter life. i dont quite know what im going to use yet since im making mine a bottom feed. gtonna be a while til i get the funds up to throw at creating a new mod

T

Taver13

I got into a group buy, they are original Evolv DNA 40 with temp control. Some people backed out so I have 4 left. I want to make some boxes with them, just I have not decided on what yet.
if you ever want to trade one off...
...let me know

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife just told me she wants to get her own dripper! Haha she started off a few months ago saying she'd never use anything bigger than a cigalike! She's looking at jobs in vape/glass shops out in colorado (she's been a retail manager for 6 years) and wants to learn as much as she can now :)

Sorry kind of a momentous occasion for me lol felt like I should share

D

Donald Bickers

My wife just told me she wants to get her own dripper! Haha she started off a few months ago saying she'd never use anything bigger than a cigalike! She's looking at jobs in vape/glass shops out in colorado (she's been a retail manager for 6 years) and wants to learn as much as she can now :)

Sorry kind of a momentous occasion for me lol felt like I should share
Kool man

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody here have SX mini? I've been wanting ZNA, but they are just too hard to come by, looks like the SX is similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like about $180. Not scared off yet.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks reminiscent if god box. How much is 79,00€? Looks interesting, but I can't read French.

T

Taver13

its about 85 bucks with shipping from what i could figure out, not bad for a 15 watt bottom feeder

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a bottom-feed squonker, And regulated. Appears that it a bit of a size beast.

T

Taver13

Looks like a bottom-feed squonker, And regulated. Appears that it a bit of a size beast.

yeah its the 18650 model, there is an 18500 somehwere just trying to find it

VU Sponsors