• Total voters
L

Lighty269

Damn! I just found some vapemail, I got a M50 sitting here

Just also found 2 nano's

Time to play

L

Lighty269

Okay, anyone found a link to upgrade this damn M50? I am not sending to someone to do that.

Hell they should of sent the M65

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, anyone found a link to upgrade this damn M50? I am not sending to someone to do that.

Hell they should of sent the M65
You can send to Vaping Supply Company, and they will upgrade for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Didn't translate. How much does it weigh. I worry with heavy mods, I drop too much already.

• Height: 75 mm
  • Width: 55 mm
  • Thickness: 30 mm
  • Weight: 225 g
  • Tank Capacity: 8ml vial

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go for it! That tank will last a whole day, would for me anywY.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Super bowl, Puppy bowl, Kitten bowl, and now Toddler bowl. With the Cowboys being out, I'm going to have a hard time deciding.

L

Lighty269

I don't want to send it off, just got the unit, someone out there must have the firmware.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lunch bowl!? Don't they have those at KFC? Lol.
Box looks great Rob! Your idea of collecting stuff so the first few people in the lineup have a nice selection worked very well from the looks of it. Glad to hear that it is getting ready to be sent out. I'm ready to start working my magic once it's time.
I'll be following along with the little side projects too. I'm enjoying reading the thread regularly,, though I don't always say much, I'm here. Lol. Looking forward to this Super Bowl tonight hoping it's going to be a good game.

T

Taver13

Lunch bowl!? Don't they have those at KFC? Lol.
Box looks great Rob! Your idea of collecting stuff so the first few people in the lineup have a nice selection worked very well from the looks of it. Glad to hear that it is getting ready to be sent out. I'm ready to start working my magic once it's time.
I'll be following along with the little side projects too. I'm enjoying reading the thread regularly,, though I don't always say much, I'm here. Lol. Looking forward to this Super Bowl tonight hoping it's going to be a good game.

yeah man, its definatly looking like a good box so far! hopefully the super bowl isnt like last year...BORING. The side projects are definatly going to be fun, put broken things in just labeled, or if you want something fixed, send it directly to me if i think i can fix it!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found the lingerie on Playboy channel. If I pay the 18.99, won't be able to get the pizza.
The box looks really good. I've noticed some boxes do a pic of ( what I took, and a what I'm adding) should we do something like that. Also, how and when do we get the info of the next person to send to.

T

Taver13

Found the lingerie on Playboy channel. If I pay the 18.99, won't be able to get the pizza.
The box looks really good. I've noticed some boxes do a pic of ( what I took, and a what I'm adding) should we do something like that. Also, how and when do we get the info of the next person to send to.

yes we are definatly doing pictures of what i took and what im adding, also, @RZAwora will be giving the info of the next person in line to whoever is waiting on the box to arrive

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Second quarter and I'm on the edge of my seat.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fido looks good on the puppy bowl, socks on the kitten bowl. Junior on the toddler bowl, Victoria looking great on the lingerie bowl, not quite so obvious in the Super Bowl.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i definatly will, im selling some of my beloved patina mods and most of my rda's so i can get this

Then I definitely hope it meets your expectations. Regarding the patina front ... I got the first RDA I want to send you with the brass SMPL, but I'm now waiting on a brass derringer I hope to send along with the SMPL ... make a matching set with options. Think on how much it should cost me so I can figure it into the budget.

T

Taver13

Then I definitely hope it meets your expectations. Regarding the patina front ... I got the first RDA I want to send you with the brass SMPL, but I'm now waiting on a brass derringer I hope to send along with the SMPL ... make a matching set with options. Think on how much it should cost me so I can figure it into the budget.
so you would like both rda's to match the smpl? love it man. just a heads up, brass takes a bit longer than copper to patina, but the way i do it is much quicker than naturally, lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 14 more days til I have a day off! Working two jobs gets old sometimes.

Who's winning the big game?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only 14 more days til I have a day off! Working two jobs gets old sometimes.

Who's winning the big game?
Sorry for the long run of days. Did that when I was younger too.
14 to 14, tied up now.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the long run of days. Did that when I was younger too.
14 to 14, tied up now.

Haha yup were trying to put aside as much as we can for our move to Denver in a few months so I'm cranking - putting in as many hours as I can. It's cool though, it's still fewer hours than I was working in an average week in the army and I don't have to wake up at 330am to stand in a line lol

T

Taver13

Haha yup were trying to put aside as much as we can for our move to Denver in a few months so I'm cranking - putting in as many hours as I can. It's cool though, it's still fewer hours than I was working in an average week in the army and I don't have to wake up at 330am to stand in a line lol
nice another vet, navy man myself

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You will love it here in Denver, I was born and raised here other than a few years I lived in Texas :)

T

Taver13

i definatly think i may just build my own vw squonker, as much as i like that firebox 2, its only 15 watts, i wanna put a 50 watt chip, with a 26650 batt bottom feeder

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You will love it here in Denver, I was born and raised here other than a few years I lived in Texas :)

I can't wait I was born and raised in New Hampshire so I am missing the hell out of mountains! Texas is just too damn flat for my taste :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't wait I was born and raised in New Hampshire so I am missing the hell out of mountains! Texas is just too damn flat for my taste :)

Yeah, for sure, just let me know...I can give you my insight....like every city, there are certain area's you just do not want to move into :) So many fun things to do here :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet that gets old. We've had several days in the 70s. But now it's back to winter too. 26 by morning.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am off tomorrow but often also have to much on my mind...benadryl time always put me to sleep :) i have severe allergy and found it also put me to sleep

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning. 25 and windy. Looks like there is a box starting it's travels today.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not very motivating to go to gym. So think I'll have another cup of coffee in Jammie's and watch the news instead.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not very motivating to go to gym. So think I'll have another cup of coffee in Jammie's and watch the news instead.

haha, yeah I went, lets just say I've never been so motivated to get on that elliptical to warm up in my life lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With as long as y'all's winters are, 4 months here, tops. I would probably find lots of excuses to crawl back in bed.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ben, what's your fave mech, and why?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor