• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
had both, got rid of em both, got a dark horse back, now trying to trade it off again, lol, single coil small chamber is just where its at for me, dont really care bout the clouds much anymore

I've been getting my cloud chasing fix on my subtank these days haha. Got the magma set up for straight flavor right now - 0.8 ohm 26g single parallel coil and it's delicious!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you guys keep killin off the thread?
Tav, don't kill yourself for the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. I thought I had walked into an empty thread, or everybody just shut-up til I walked back out.

Last edited:

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, I'm so bored at work right now. It's way colder than it should be in TX right now and I really do not want to go do the stuff I need to do outside lol.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's it gonna cost us to ship each time?

T

Taver13

there are ten sample bags of rayon in the box, with about a foot of it in each, should last plenty of time for anyone who wishes to try it, with rayon i only have to rewick once or twice a month unless im changing flavors, sometimes not even then if the flavors are in the same family, ie. fruits

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey, free is free, clone or not i dont think anyone will argue with free!
I don't like free hand outs I like to earn what I get... JK lol yeah can't argue with that

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey, free is free, clone or not i dont think anyone will argue with free!
It's just I was scammed by a shop down here that said they sold me authentic and they ended up being clones but I don't figure this out till 6mo later when I'm getting back into it

90 for a v3 flip clone
30 for Sony vtc3 clone x 2 of them so 60
40 for a igow6 clone
And a 50 2 bay efest charger

Total round about 250

If I ordered online 90$

160$robbed from me

T

Taver13

It's just I was scammed by a shop down here that said they sold me authentic and they ended up being clones but I don't figure this out till 6mo later when I'm getting back into it
damn thats fucked up. i dont even bother with the brick and mortars here, they have almost 100 percent markup, one is selling a sigelei 100 wat V1, v fucking 1 for 175, are you fucking serious?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
damn thats fucked up. i dont even bother with the brick and mortars here, they have almost 100 percent markup, one is selling a sigelei 100 wat V1, v fucking 1 for 175, are you fucking serious?

Damn that's ridiculous! We're lucky enough to have a great B&M here in town that doesn't mark up their shit like that, I'm getting a sig 100+ from there for less than it costs online (I get a %15 military discount too so that helps), the owners are always there giving excellent customer service, and they have great house juice!

T

Taver13

Damn that's ridiculous! We're lucky enough to have a great B&M here in town that doesn't mark up their shit like that, I'm getting a sig 100+ from there for less than it costs online (I get a %15 military discount too so that helps), the owners are always there giving excellent customer service, and they have great house juice!
the one here wont give a military discount, they are a bunch of military hating hippies

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't mind paying a little more in the stores likes my Atlantis I paid 49.99 but I got the sub rank for 32.99 cause of vapor Joe's discount

But don't sell me an item that cost 20$ and charge 100$ saying it's marked down on sale from 230$

It's the principal

T

Taver13

I don't mind paying a little more in the stores likes my Atlantis I paid 49.99 but I got the sub rank for 32.99 cause of vapor Joe's discount

But don't sell me an item that cost 20$ and charge 100$ saying it's marked down on sale from 230$

It's the principal
unfuckingbelieveable

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
everyone visit this link and enter the free kayfun 4 clone giveaway

https://gleam.io/Ws98g-UXqF58

OK, I entered....I am actually expecting vape mail today from the kayfun v4 I won a few weeks ago from cigabuy......."you guys have got to enter the contest scattered on the forums, I have won good amount of stuff already and few days ago I won $25 on the vapingwatch thread :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I can't wait for the vape mail when I get home... I got the kraken 8ml Atlantis tank sitting in the mailbox now it can compete with my subtank

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These PIFs are the longest cape mail wait ever! It is fun to watch how it changes though. Excited!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes once. By the time I received the order I didn't use the tanks anymore. I am thinking about placing another order soon though.

T

Taver13

Yes once. By the time I received the order I didn't use the tanks anymore. I am thinking about placing another order soon though.
better hurry cause as soon as chinese new year starts mid to end month, it will take even longer

VU Sponsors