A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
=) it goes with my rainbow steel hammer mod

T

Taver13

ive been trying to get the rainbow stainless effect nailed down with my blowtorch, timing is tough on that shit

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow I leave for a few hours and you guys go into hyper drive... 2 pages behind lol. Looks like everyone is enjoying the variety of convos going on. When the box starts moving it should be even better lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow I leave for a few hours and you guys go into hyper drive... 2 pages behind lol. Looks like everyone is enjoying the variety of convos going on. When the box starts moving it should be even better lol
Box is already shipped an moving you missed that post there's a tracking number and everything
1c39fe869d58fc77432604404a95046a.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422967748.108942.jpgim a bit of a cold hater. Tomorrow's supposed to start in the 40s, that'll be more motivational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like to keep a perpetual body soreness thing going. Kinda doesn't work out that way in the winter

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Negatory, it's pretty much a squonker tank that's made so you can squonk without a squonk box
OK what is that... squonk... I've heard the term probably know what it is but just never heard it used

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK what is that... squonk... I've heard the term probably know what it is but just never heard it used
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422968939.358284.jpgthat hole you see, where the bottle is. You press that to feed juice up to the atty. that's called squonking

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ah yeah OK I've seen them a good bit

I actually was contemplating getting one around the time I ordered my Atlantis and subtank

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Atlantis wouldn't work on it, don't think. It would have to be an atty with a hole in the bottom for the juice to be fed thru.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'm alone again. I'll just sit here and be quiet. I got too much time on my hands, maybe I will go to gym.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like I'm alone again. I'll just sit here and be quiet. I got too much time on my hands, maybe I will go to gym.

Oh you're not alone man :D I'm trying to motivate myself to get things done at work right now lol. Need more coffee!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh no I ment i was looking at buying one of those OR the atlantis/subtank cause I was looking to move away from a dripper while driving my 2 hr commute to work ... I don't like to drip and drive

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops I had fallen asleep. Why didn't someone just kick me. Agreed on the coffee.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tav, I'm still debating the IPV2x. I don't need a lot of watts, so wouldn't this device be a waste for me?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422973718.687481.jpgthis is what's on tv right now. You think this is a good deal?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tav, I'm still debating the IPV2x. I don't need a lot of watts, so wouldn't this device be a waste for me?

For me, I want the sig 100+ specifically for the extra battery life - I like being able to have one device on me all day while I'm working and not have to stop and charge it or change out batteries. I don't ever need more than 50W with the way I build now but those dual batteries should keep trucking for a day or two on my usual 1.0-1.5 ohm builds.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me, I want the sig 100+ specifically for the extra battery life - I like being able to have one device on me all day while I'm working and not have to stop and charge it or change out batteries. I don't ever need more than 50W with the way I build now but those dual batteries should keep trucking for a day or two on my usual 1.0-1.5 ohm builds.
I'd kill the double battery fairly quickly with my .25ish ohm builds lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question, how do you all feel about the purple efest batteries? I have a pair of VTC5's but with @Taver13 making me a dual 18650 box, I now need a backup pair... my brother happens to have a pair of the purple ones he doesn't use...

T

Taver13

Quick question, how do you all feel about the purple efest batteries? I have a pair of VTC5's but with @Taver13 making me a dual 18650 box, I now need a backup pair... my brother happens to have a pair of the purple ones he doesn't use...
there not bad, as long as they have a good amp ratings, i usually use Lg's samsung and imrens myself

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there not bad, as long as they have a good amp ratings, i usually use Lg's samsung and imrens myself
well the batteries claim 35A as well as everywhere else online, but there's places (forums) online that say that's a load of bs...

D

Donald Bickers

myself ,I have a 18350 pair and 3 18650 of them and love em

D

Donald Bickers

well the batteries claim 35A as well as everywhere else online, but there's places (forums) online that say that's a load of bs...
I don't know about if they meet their claims about amperage ,but mine seem to work great,pack a good punch

T

Taver13

if you dont use high watts, yes it would, but the ipv2s is a nice device, if you dont go over thirty watts, there really is no point especially since you have the istick30. if it was a dual battery, i would say get it for the battery life, but its only a single, so not worth it. if you plan on dripping eventually with a little lower ohm setup, go for it. might be worht it to get the atlantis in the deal and turn around and sell the ipv2s

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about if they meet their claims about amperage ,but mine seem to work great,pack a good punch
Talking about packing a punch, I bought 2 Panasonic NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mAh batteries when I first got into mechs and didn't know much about safe or unsafe batteries (I was still up around 1.2ohms tho) and still have them laying around the house... The other night I was drunk and forgot to put my backup VTC5 on the charger, so when my current one died, I just threw in a Panasonic at .26ohms, it hit HARD! Let me tell you tho, my mod got hot hot hot lol... Oh the things you do when you're drunk...

D

Donald Bickers

They actually hit so good, I've greatly contemplated using them anyways and risking it :p. (Not going to obviously, but I sure did love that vape! Or was it just because I was drunk?) lol
My little incedent with the Clouper was a wake up call for me,,,,i don't use anything that gets warm,except around the atty

T

Taver13

Thanks! It would be my first purchase, of something used. Worried it might smell like granny's couch.

i trade for used stuff on here all the time, and i havent had problems (knock on wood) at all.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I understand, my VTC5s do a very good job of that... only gets a little warm when chain vaping like 7-8 hits in a row, could also be heat from the coils warming it up too... It's just that I was drunk, didn't have any way to get nic, wanted a dip but the nearest open place to get any was 35 min away, so said fuck it and vaped the very unsafe battery lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i trade for used stuff on here all the time, and i havent had problems (knock on wood) at all.
Yeah, I know. I've been wanting the ZNA, but have had to wait so long, started looking at others. Figured maybe the SX mini, but when I saw the IPV at that price, plus the atty, my brain started churning.

T

Taver13

Yeah, I know. I've been wanting the ZNA, but have had to wait so long, started looking at others. Figured maybe the SX mini, but when I saw the IPV at that price, plus the atty, my brain started churning.

id say jump on it

VU Sponsors