Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

whoever wants, im not even sure what he paid in parts yet, ill ask him what it was all total, i know the mosfet i had was like 3 or 4 bucks, the led voltmeter was like 10, another 7 or so for the fat daddy 510 7 for the dual sled, i think 7 for the hammond box

T

Taver13

i usually just charge return shipping and do a trade for an atty or tank or something like that

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i can do single or dual parrallel or series, can do raptor chips, okr chips, dna builds. whatever u guys want
I been thinkin bout tryin to do either a dna50 or okrt after I make the bottom feeder :) btw where do you get your chip and whatnot for the raptor chip? My buddy has been askin me where to find em

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey random question, does anyone know how low of ohms the original MVP can handle? Isn't it .8?

D

Donald Bickers

I bought my subtank nano,and its just not for me,any of you guys wanna trade me something for it,its brand new I used one of the coils

D

Donald Bickers

idk what do you have,,,,,i like my kayfuns or a mech,clones ,I paid around 40 bucks,,,throw something out there

T

Taver13

damn, not a big fan of rebuilding coil heads lemme see if the mrs is interested

D

Donald Bickers

iAnrMSL.jpg

she is pretty,just to much airflow for my liking

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my subtank nano,and its just not for me,any of you guys wanna trade me something for it,its brand new I used one of the coils

Damn, wish I would have ready that before I put together my kayfun 4, I just build one and I don't have faith in kayfuns, "I won it so it was free :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's the new one kayfun v4, I just built it not even an hour ago, the draw is tighter for sure, I am use to my squape or Lemo, I be more than happy to clean it up back into original box with unopened parts :)

D

Donald Bickers

il include every thing that came with it,and clean it up like new,i did use one coil but il send that one to

VU Sponsors