A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
uel
hang on ,,,@Cruel-Phate was lookin ,,,I gotta give him first shot
No problem took a bit to get the.pic loaded

I have the subtank 1st version I love the airflow on these tanks but I'm about to move from mech mods to box mods I think and the v3 is too flashy for me

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how many mm is that mod
The caps are 24mm widest part being the blue flip caps 25mm and the body is 22mm

It can be ran in 18500,18500 w/kick , 18650,18650w/kick

I don't have a kick but I've heard they work great with it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, that's not the one with rda base is it? So this one you have to buy pre made coils for?
No the nano has the heads you replace comes with 1.2 and .5 ohm heads the 1st subtank is the one with the rba
5459e56cb3d9b44b70c422012a000b1d.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

The caps are 24mm widest part being the blue flip caps 25mm and the body is 22mm

It can be ran in 18500,18500 w/kick , 18650,18650w/kick

I don't have a kick but I've heard they work great with it
that's sharp lookin ,but a little on the big side,,,,i like my 22mm mods

D

Donald Bickers

k guys its after 11 here ,I gotta hit the sak,,,,if any body is interested il get with you tomorrow

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, if someone else is interested, I take to long lol not sure I want to buy more coils, the monthly bill kills me already :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm the same way this is my go to mech

fd9c5698da3e6dbdfcb41bdb4ad9e334.jpg

But honestly the v3 flips body is 22mm so when you hold it I don't notice the difference the only thing in the caps are bigger but attys don't look that bad on it here it is with a 22mm igow6 on it
2dd4446197aea16916796fe1e96bb9f2.jpg
it has a nice step down look to it ]

T

Taver13

I absolutely love my squape r, the flavor is sooooo good, plus you can adjust so much air to intensify the flavor, I use to only use taifun gt's, I had like 3 of them in use until I finally decided to start trying new stuff
i had a lemo, but i got the regular before the drop came out, ended up trading it for my v1 vertex, which is my favorite rda ever. now im trying to get a drop lemo, and a squape r, both on my wishlist. i just love single coil, duals are just a waste of time and juice these days

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You seen the pics of that Taiwan plane crashing. Scary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning. Squats. Hope cruel gets box today.

No but seriously... I'm squatting as much as I'm benching and the squats are killing me lol... I guess quitting baseball, basketball, and football my 8th grade year to concentrate on golf in high school was a bad idea... It just made me lazy lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some muscles just lag over others. Put more focus on your legs, than your arms for a while. You just started back up, it doesn't happen overnight.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some muscles just lag over others. Put more focus on your legs, than your arms for a while. You just started back up, it doesn't happen overnight.

I completely understand why it is like it is, I'm just saying it's amazing how over the years you can tell how much more I use my arms than my legs... when I was lifting for baseball my squats were like twice my bench and actually my bench has gone up since then lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats, the ladies like a good gun show. It'll even out. My upper body has always been more reactionary to exercise.

D

Donald Bickers

Winter storm advisery here today till 3:00,supposed to get 3 to 5 inches
Good Morning,
my segelei is at the post office here,that makes it a little better

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your information was just sent along to @Cruel-Phate for when he is ready to send it back out.

I'm being optimistic here :D USPS always takes extra time to get out to College Station because it inevitably gets held up in Houston for at least a day. So it'll probably be next week depending on when @Cruel-Phate winds up sending it back on it's journey!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those that are after me, Faust and Ben, what are y'all looking for, will give me a better idea of what to put in this time.

D

Donald Bickers

Hope it lasts longer than the last one. Did you ever get acceptable response from them?

yea they,we exchanged emals back an forth,with the last one asking what I paid,,,so I think they are refunding my money,they should get back to me today or tomorrow,,,,very hard communicating with china,,,,we sleep while theyre awake and vice versa
and yes I hope this one last longer to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors