Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Do you just shake your juice with the sawzall or how do you mix them(incorporate your air)?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
sawzall, all of it, its fun and annoys the wife, 3 birds one stone. then the crockpot for two hours, sawzall again, then back in the crockpot for another two hours, remove, sawzall again, sit for 24 hours no cap. and done

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOD I FUCKING HATE NEW YORK....IM SELLING MY HOUSE WHEN ITS FIXED AND MOVING TO FUCKING NORTH CAROLINA, IM DONE HERE
Yeah closer!!!!! I would say move down here but they don't have good schools for lille man. I've had to fight this system all through our journey and mine are in one of the best public schools in the state....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my eleceted state officials should be kissing my ass for their tripple digit sallaries they take from my paychecks just so they can tell me what i can and can not do
Speaking of scumbags. I just emailed my wife and who do I see in the sidebar advertisement on the yahoo mail page?
Wrinkled ass cunt hitlery clinton. gross.

T

Taver13

Speaking of scumbags. I just emailed my wife and who do I see in the sidebar advertisement on the yahoo mail page?
Wrinkled ass cunt hitlery clinton. gross.
i can believe that fucktard was allowed to be a senator in new york when she isnt even from here. all she did was buy a house, never liv in it and say she was a new yorker. horse shit. worst fucking secretay of state ever. fucking democrats, i cant stand them

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i can believe that fucktard was allowed to be a senator in new york when she isnt even from here. all she did was buy a house, never liv in it and say she was a new yorker. horse shit. worst fucking secretay of state ever. fucking democrats, i cant stand them
HEY NOW were all democrats here no need to bash on people specially yourself included

D

Donald Bickers

HEY NOW were all democrats here no need to bash on people specially yourself included
ok lets not talk politics in here,,,it could get postal,,,and we all know postal sucks,,,,,,,,,damn usps

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And I know I know you may THINK you're republican VOTE as a republican ACT on part of a republican .... But on the voting card your just another democrat vote when they get done with it

Don't believe me explain how a town of 1329 people voted 92% democrat 8% republican they counted an over whelming landslide of 1542 democratic votes

hmmmm hang I need a common core kalquelator for this

T

Taver13

And I know I know you may THINK you're republican VOTE as a republican ACT on part of a republican .... But on the voting card your just another democrat vote when they get done with it

Don't believe me explain how a town of 1329 people voted 92% democrat 8% republican they counted an over whelming landslide of 1542 democratic votes

hmmmm hang I need a common core kalquelator for this
i cant vote....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4fa0252cdb1b467b4f3461ea1660eed0.jpg

VU Sponsors