Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well mark it on the calendar ... The Laboratorial Experimentations will commence this evening
9e13001db1444b67918d1f7d43425d9f.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And I know I know you may THINK you're republican VOTE as a republican ACT on part of a republican .... But on the voting card your just another democrat vote when they get done with it

Don't believe me explain how a town of 1329 people voted 92% democrat 8% republican they counted an over whelming landslide of 1542 democratic votes

hmmmm hang I need a common core kalquelator for this
They extrapolate.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 you sent me the Banana cream (in your mouth), Orange Strawberry Banana, and RY4skin (lol) I've been vaping the banana cream all day on my vulcan with a 10 wrap nichrome coil at about 0.3 ohms. Oh yeah, what kind of wire is that twisted stuff? Is that nichrome also?

morning you bunch of post whores,,,,almost a page since I went to bed,shit

Haha how do you think I feel Don? I've got over a week of posts to go through lol. You people sure do like to talk a lot! :D

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 you sent me the Banana cream (in your mouth), Orange Strawberry Banana, and RY4skin (lol) I've been vaping the banana cream all day on my vulcan with a 10 wrap nichrome coil at about 0.3 ohms. Oh yeah, what kind of wire is that twisted stuff? Is that nichrome also?

Haha how do you think I feel Don? I've got over a week of posts to go through lol. You people sure do like to talk a lot! :D
Hell I had 5 pages to go through and that's just since yesterday morning.

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cinamon dulce coffe, check, fireball cherry cola, check, other creations, check, ill be busy in the lab tonight makin you guys some juice! im gonna make an extract from some flavored coffee i have, and get you a cinamon dulce, i have ideas....
OMG...you are awesome!! I didn't say that so you would be working on all that. Happy Friday indeed.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta love USPS tracking. Just checked on my order of Nicotine and it tells me it's been delivered and is in my mailbox. In another 6 minutes. They can now predict the future it seems.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It amazes me how much this group gives. It restores my faith in humanity (corny I know, but true). This is a great group of people!!!

I just wanted to help you say that last part again:cool:. Me, I'm not so much amazed as I am happy to have been included in THIS group. In my little mind, humanity doesn't mean for much ... that is to say - it leads very few expectations beyond air breathing and carbon based.

I committed to making the extra effort to fight my minds sorting shortcuts (profiling) and to judge each and every individual I consider interacting with using a brand new, unbiased notebook. There are exceptions ... e.g. when riding everybody is either with me or against me. And, I'm not always successful, but I keep trying anyway. @Geauxst I'm hoping philosophy doesn't get lumped in with politics or religion:).

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ... so far ... got my @Donald Bickers' Walnut ordered. And, we type to flip'n much ... I know I've read stuff in this thread I wanted to remember when placing this order. But, ain't no way I'm gonna ever finish reading back through to find the scattered tidbits. Gonna go scour the DIY forum and get the rest figured out.

Or, throw me a bone and tell me what I need to order and from where ... <- See ... Lazy.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just wanted to help you say that last part again:cool:. Me, I'm not so much amazed as I am happy to have been included in THIS group. In my little mind, humanity doesn't mean for much ... that is to say - it leads very few expectations beyond air breathing and carbon based.

I committed to making the extra effort to fight my minds sorting shortcuts (profiling) and to judge each and every individual I consider interacting with using a brand new, unbiased notebook. There are exceptions ... e.g. when riding everybody is either with me or against me. And, I'm not always successful, but I keep trying anyway. @Geauxst I'm hoping philosophy doesn't get lumped in with politics or religion:).
HES SPEAKING THAT WITCHCRAFT BURN HIM!!!!!!!

Where's my damn native wick when I need it

T

Taver13

yessir, that is nichrome, i think if i remember correctly, 22 twisted with 28

T

Taver13

Ok ... so far ... got my @Donald Bickers' Walnut ordered. And, we type to flip'n much ... I know I've read stuff in this thread I wanted to remember when placing this order. But, ain't no way I'm gonna ever finish reading back through to find the scattered tidbits. Gonna go scour the DIY forum and get the rest figured out.

Or, throw me a bone and tell me what I need to order and from where ... <- See ... Lazy.
ill try to remember to send youu some cinnamone red hot flavoring as well

T

Taver13

looks like i wont be doing much work this weekend. so i went to go move my drill press from my house to the mother in laws, threw my fucking back out when i steped on the shopvac hose and stubled while carrying a 1950's drill press so you can imagine what that weighed. looks like a lot of seat time this weekend. and tons of advil

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like i wont be doing much work this weekend. so i went to go move my drill press from my house to the mother in laws, threw my fucking back out when i steped on the shopvac hose and stubled while carrying a 1950's drill press so you can imagine what that weighed. looks like a lot of seat time this weekend. and tons of advil
c180f8b01e6cec9307482a251990c96f.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c84074704312c337e7b493cd9a5700c4.jpg
again

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

ouch dude that sucks! I wouldn't be doing much either man

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a2d5e6901850fc0d13daea687c5ab29a.jpg

Can we all pray for a mirical.............lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VU Sponsors