Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

your young,,,,wait till your my age,,,,youll have a bunch of them under your belt,,,,,and a lot will be cause you are in trouble

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, thank you. I have zero recipes and presently have only the menthol tobacco flavoring which I'm PIF'g. I'm hoping I can get to something similar to my ADV preferences: Scope's Popp'n Cherry which I substitute Yeti's Atomic Cherry since I get more juice per $. Scope's profile is a cherry cola with a bite - I get Red Hot with a Cherry finish. Yeti's profile is cinnamon red hot and cherry.

I'm hoping these are fairly straightforward to find the ball park and figure on ordering a few cinnamon red hot flavors, a few cherry flavors, a few candy flavors, Don's Walnut and some fruit flavors that promise to match my preferences. Favorite fruit is plum or granny smith apple. I like my fruits crispy and young more than I like them ripe and sweet; other favorites are pineapple, grapes and the grapefruit from a specific tree in my folks back yard (best grapefruit ever). I'm liking the idea of FA flavorings in large part 'cause the thread is bumped so often ... they must be decent, but I am extremely lazy and very open to advice. If I recall correctly @Taver13 uses TFA Cinnamon Red Hot so it's on the list. @Tawni will be happy if the only success I have is getting close to Yeti's Atomic Cherry.

My final goal will be learning to produce a killer herb extract that I cannot discuss on VU. I've got a target in mind for advice on that one and I hope the target takes no offense when i get 'round to ask'n for help.

FWIW, I decided to try DIY last year so I have VaporTek Nic, PG, VG & a small collection of plastic and glass bottles. I remember making pipettes in HS Chemistry last century and I'm wondering if I can substitute my torch for the Bunsen Burner we used - @anendeloflorien will be my goto guy on that'n (if my torch won't suffice maybe he can blow me some badass'd pipettes - yes, I'm ask'n). I'm going to mix by weight so I just plan to transfer with pipettes - won't need to measure. I have a sonic cleaner and an oversized vibratory tumbler from hand loading that I think I can repurpose to mix and speed steep.

If I ever become proficient I look forward to tackling projects like fancy coffee beverages @Tawni drinks. And, I'm a trail mix fiend so @Donald Bickers' Walnut may become the base for a trail vape. And, thinking of flavors ... I just remembered the Dutch Apple Pop Tarts I used to do stunts for ... Kellog's must have discontinued them 20+ years back, but I guarantee I'll recognize the flavor if I can get close.
Tawni will be happy with something close to the atomic cherry...those cream flavors aren't for me...too sweet. Mama...I will try anything you make ... that watermelon was good so I'm thinking you don't make anything bad. Hmm a nice cinnamon dolche latte that isn't too sweet might be nice. YOU just know @dred that an explanation on tricks for treats will be in order tomorrow. (will be looking for those pop tarts now). fwiw...you all are brave..me..I'm just lazy.

T

Taver13

Tawni will be happy with something close to the atomic cherry...those cream flavors aren't for me...too sweet. Mama...I will try anything you make ... that watermelon was good so I'm thinking you don't make anything bad. Hmm a nice cinnamon dolche latte that isn't too sweet might be nice. YOU just know @dred that an explanation on tricks for treats will be in order tomorrow. (will be looking for those pop tarts now). fwiw...you all are brave..me..I'm just lazy.
cinamon dulce coffe, check, fireball cherry cola, check, other creations, check, ill be busy in the lab tonight makin you guys some juice! im gonna make an extract from some flavored coffee i have, and get you a cinamon dulce, i have ideas....

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My plan is simple.....fill this kid with milk, go back to bed :) going to take her to the zoo in Colorado springs tomorrow. Took her to the Aquarium last week. Funny how everyone gets that cabin fever over the winter and just goes crazy when the weather gets nice :)

VU Sponsors