Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Maybe I need to be after you lol. But I will make room... Enjoy Don!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I will,,,I just need to start going through my stuff to see what im gonna put in,i want it to be close to equal

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really Moma? I thought you knew ... I am always and ALL WAYS ready. Maybe I just think I'm ready, but that gets you the same answer, so ...

Since you asked though ... I'm sorting gear to part with. So far it includes the 50W Vapor Flask and a never used Kayfun V4 Clone which I don't expect to get past Don. I'm goofy, but I rather enjoy the fact that I have never vaped a Kayfun so I'm gonna remove that temptation. He has a fancy new scale, so I'm thinking if I can find my backup digi scale it might get past Don and help another DIY'r. I've never used it in grams, but ... it's accurate to a tenth grain which is 6 thousandths of a gram, so I'm pretty sure it'll meet the hundredth of a gram resolution. It's getting donated from my ammunition hand loading collection. Gonna toss in 2 little used 18500 purple Efests and an unused coilmaster. I'm gonna add the menthol cigarette flavoring I have 'cause I lost my taste for tobacco vapes before I ever mixed any. Finally I place a DIY flavoring order tomorrow (actually several) and if I brew up something I'm particularly proud of I'm gonna insert a 50ml of 0 nic so I can get feedback from anyone brave enough to try it.

I'm telling you this 'cause I'm gonna need you to make room in the box. ;)
Do you have a atomic fireball recipe? I wanted to make one for you two but haven't gotten a chance to make any. Didn't know you were converted lol and look forward to trying some of your creations lol. I can send that recipe to you if you like...

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You would have to submit the LR 5.001 long form and send copies of your valid u.s. Drivers license ss card and last years tax form with banking information to validate a processing fee of $100.00 lmbo just kidding....

Alright sounds great! And that needs to be sent to who's address now. I'll have it mailed out first thing in the morning :)

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don, I would send you my title to my bike too but I don't think you would be interested in my tricycle :( it does have pegs though! And chrome valve covers, anddddd a super sick BASKET up front to hold all your vaping goods. Maybe on second thought...fine. What's your mailing address, I'll send that too :( jeez I just got here and you guys are taking me for all I'm worth!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don, I would send you my title to my bike too but I don't think you would be interested in my tricycle :( it does have pegs though! And chrome valve covers, anddddd a super sick BASKET up front to hold all your vaping goods. Maybe on second thought...fine. What's your mailing address, I'll send that too :( jeez I just got here and you guys are taking me for all I'm worth!
Wow pegs! Geauxst can ride on the back lol!!!!!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
do I get to sit at the happy table tomorrow,,,,,,im getting tired of the corner
I built a lab in my corner
0a47972b3a4ecbad9f9a3ac0833d97d8.jpg

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a atomic fireball recipe? I wanted to make one for you two but haven't gotten a chance to make any. Didn't know you were converted lol and look forward to trying some of your creations lol. I can send that recipe to you if you like...

Wow, thank you. I have zero recipes and presently have only the menthol tobacco flavoring which I'm PIF'g. I'm hoping I can get to something similar to my ADV preferences: Scope's Popp'n Cherry which I substitute Yeti's Atomic Cherry since I get more juice per $. Scope's profile is a cherry cola with a bite - I get Red Hot with a Cherry finish. Yeti's profile is cinnamon red hot and cherry.

I'm hoping these are fairly straightforward to find the ball park and figure on ordering a few cinnamon red hot flavors, a few cherry flavors, a few candy flavors, Don's Walnut and some fruit flavors that promise to match my preferences. Favorite fruit is plum or granny smith apple. I like my fruits crispy and young more than I like them ripe and sweet; other favorites are pineapple, grapes and the grapefruit from a specific tree in my folks back yard (best grapefruit ever). I'm liking the idea of FA flavorings in large part 'cause the thread is bumped so often ... they must be decent, but I am extremely lazy and very open to advice. If I recall correctly @Taver13 uses TFA Cinnamon Red Hot so it's on the list. @Tawni will be happy if the only success I have is getting close to Yeti's Atomic Cherry.

My final goal will be learning to produce a killer herb extract that I cannot discuss on VU. I've got a target in mind for advice on that one and I hope the target takes no offense when i get 'round to ask'n for help.

FWIW, I decided to try DIY last year so I have VaporTek Nic, PG, VG & a small collection of plastic and glass bottles. I remember making pipettes in HS Chemistry last century and I'm wondering if I can substitute my torch for the Bunsen Burner we used - @anendeloflorien will be my goto guy on that'n (if my torch won't suffice maybe he can blow me some badass'd pipettes - yes, I'm ask'n). I'm going to mix by weight so I just plan to transfer with pipettes - won't need to measure. I have a sonic cleaner and an oversized vibratory tumbler from hand loading that I think I can repurpose to mix and speed steep.

If I ever become proficient I look forward to tackling projects like fancy coffee beverages @Tawni drinks. And, I'm a trail mix fiend so @Donald Bickers' Walnut may become the base for a trail vape. And, thinking of flavors ... I just remembered the Dutch Apple Pop Tarts I used to do stunts for ... Kellog's must have discontinued them 20+ years back, but I guarantee I'll recognize the flavor if I can get close.

Last edited:
T

Taver13

@dred if you dont mind waiting til saturday for me to ship, i have cherry cola, cherry extract on hand, and my cinnamon redhot will be here tomorrow, i can work on something for ya, or just put a box of your shit in the pif box since its going to you after me

T

Taver13

Wow, thank you. I have zero recipes and presently have only the menthol tobacco flavoring which I'm PIF'g. I'm hoping I can get to something similar to my ADV preferences: Scope's Popp'n Cherry which I substitute Yeti's Atomic Cherry since I get more juice per $. Scope's profile is a cherry cola with a bite - I get Red Hot with a Cherry finish. Yeti's profile is cinnamon red hot and cherry.

I'm hoping these are fairly straightforward to find the ball park and figure on ordering a few cinnamon red hot flavors, a few cherry flavors, a few candy flavors, Don's Walnut and some fruit flavors that promise to match my preferences. Favorite fruit is plum or granny smith apple. I like my fruits crispy and young more than I like them ripe and sweet; other favorites are pineapple, grapes and the grapefruit from a specific tree in my folks back yard (best grapefruit ever). I'm liking the idea of FA flavorings in large part 'cause the thread is bumped so often ... they must be decent, but I am extremely lazy and very open to advice. If I recall correctly @Taver13 uses TFA Cinnamon Red Hot so it's on the list. @Tawni will be happy if the only success I have is getting close to Yeti's Atomic Cherry.

My final goal will be learning to produce a killer herb extract that I cannot discuss on VU. I've got a target in mind for advice on that one and I hope the target takes no offense when i get 'round to ask'n for help.

FWIW, I decided to try DIY last year so I have VaporTek Nic, PG, VG & a small collection of plastic and glass bottles. I remember making pipettes in HS Chemistry last century and I'm wondering if I can substitute my torch for the Bunsen Burner we used - @anendeloflorien will be my goto guy on that'n (if my torch won't suffice maybe he can blow me some badass'd pipettes - yes, I'm ask'n). I'm going to mix by weight so I just plan to transfer with pipettes - won't need to measure. I have a sonic cleaner and an oversized vibratory tumbler from hand loading that I think I can repurpose to mix and speed steep.

If I ever become proficient I look forward to tackling projects like fancy coffee beverages @Tawni drinks. And, I'm a trail mix fiend so @Donald Bickers' Walnut may become the base for a trail vape. And, thinking of flavors ... I just remembered the Dutch Apple Pop Tarts I used to do stunts for ... Kellog's must have discontinued them 20+ years back, but I guarantee I'll recognize the flavor if I can get close.
i also make coffee extracts, just sayin

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent you a pm

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred if you dont mind waiting til saturday for me to ship, i have cherry cola, cherry extract on hand, and my cinnamon redhot will be here tomorrow, i can work on something for ya, or just put a box of your shit in the pif box since its going to you after me

Throw it in the PIF box with my name on it ... thank you again and again.

D

Donald Bickers

Please Mother,,,,,,just had to say that,,,,,,used to be my favorite saying"Say Please Mother"

T

Taver13

its looking like a scale may be in my future, just working out my financials here since i made a couple bucks on that godforsaken piece of shit boat earlier this evening

D

Donald Bickers

its looking like a scale may be in my future, just working out my financials here since i made a couple bucks on that godforsaken piece of shit boat earlier this evening
get the one I got,,,,its awesome,i used it this morning to weigh your parcel,,,,,i left it on just to see how long the time out was,,,,2 hrs later it was still on

VU Sponsors