Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Already have the IPV mini v2, and it is one of my faves. Just looking at the other to add to collection, not very familiar with their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah man, there is just something about the way it feels that is awesome

T

Taver13

im iffy about kamry really, although that one i fixed fr you, grandted the battery was fucked up and the machining sucked, the design was great, fucking hefty, thats a work mod for sure, i would litterally be able to throw that in my toolbox and not worry bout it

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 gonna get this packaged up and try to send it out today
RQzFaoE.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can not wake up this morning. I gave up coffee about 4 months ago. I may have to make an exception today...ugh

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there's a ton of juice left after the box goes around I would gladly help take care of it.. There's been a lot more people around my area getting intersted in vaping the last few months but most are pretty broke. I do what I can to help em but can only do so much lol and I'd rather not see good/decent juice go to waste

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering that too. Hope he is ok. I put in store bought juice that was still sealed. Sorry. I figured someone would like it.
Hey I'm actually enjoying one of those right now as we speak...Charlie's Custard. Damn tasty if I may say so myself. I enjoy trying store bought juices from time to time. Gives me some ideas to play with when I go back to mixing.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well damn, if you all do decide to remove all the store bought juice at the end, instead of dumping it I'll pay whoever has it last (Don I think) for the shipping if it's okay with all of you, then take what I think I could use (vape funds are not up there as I said before with these two demons I have haha) and then dump whatever's left, and throw in the empty bottles I also have laying around, there's a good amount of them, and send them to Don and he can go with it from there with whatever you guys please. Thoughts? If not, totally understandable, just a thought if you guys were dumping them all anyways, better than wasting them ;) haha

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn, if you all do decide to remove all the store bought juice at the end, instead of dumping it I'll pay whoever has it last (Don I think) for the shipping if it's okay with all of you, then take what I think I could use (vape funds are not up there as I said before with these two demons I have haha) and then dump whatever's left, and throw in the empty bottles I also have laying around, there's a good amount of them, and send them to Don and he can go with it from there with whatever you guys please. Thoughts? If not, totally understandable, just a thought if you guys were dumping them all anyways, better than wasting them ;) haha
Lol that's pretty much same thing I was askin but if that's the case I don't blame ya, lol I'd even ask that whatever you would end up dumping that I could snag from ya I'd donate some bottles and such too

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey I'm actually enjoying one of those right now as we speak...Charlie's Custard. Damn tasty if I may say so myself. I enjoy trying store bought juices from time to time. Gives me some ideas to play with when I go back to mixing.
Good. I am glad you like it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol that's pretty much same thing I was askin but if that's the case I don't blame ya, lol I'd even ask that whatever you would end up dumping that I could snag from ya I'd donate some bottles and such too
I don't think you should dump them. There probably won't be that many in there anyways. If everyone grabs one or two to try then they won't be in there. I see the bottles that are almost empty but the full bottles I think will find a home.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you should dump them. There probably won't be that many in there anyways. If everyone grabs one or two to try then they won't be in there. I see the bottles that are almost empty but the full bottles I think will find a home.
I'd like to think they'd find a home but would rather not see them get dumped

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wonder if @anendeloflorien is still alive? maybe the people he stayed with axed him in is sleep and had their way with his corpse

Haha still alive! Just got back from denver :) we were quite busy the whole time we were up there :D

Got the juice box from ya man! Thanks for the nichrome too, I'll be whipping something up in the Vulcan tonight to try that out :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha still alive! Just got back from denver :) we were quite busy the whole time we were up there :D

Got the juice box from ya man! Thanks for the nichrome too, I'll be whipping something up in the Vulcan tonight to try that out :)
Please update us when you have time? How were the couches?

T

Taver13

awesome, glad your not burried under someones house! lemme know what you think, i dont even remember what juice i sent you, lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So been thinking about tank protector like vape bands but not wanting to pay $5 for one. I came up with a really cheap and different alternative silicone hair pony tail holders for little girls. One little twist and they fit just about any tank and don't look bad they come in many colors, right now neon but I'm sure Wallys probably has choices but I got mine at the local dollar gentral(dollar general) lol

6a770f8ceeff55f4ef089666a9bfde1e.jpg

These are the little girl size
195d188b5d6ebfad5bea7a0ee8a4efee.jpg

a79909d0973ba7b3f8bd2ddfd74ab257.jpg

0217724c80c916b793b3a1de8f6c7dc5.jpg

And if you want to get fancy...
476f53440a8dd363d8a1ba382995229d.jpg

What do you think, of course they also have guy colors. 4 per tank, 20 /pk for around $3.....so 5 tanks protected for $3 and even better for couples....pink, purple, yellow, orange, green, and blue. Moma's frugal vaping tip of the day lol.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So been thinking about tank protector like vape bands but not wanting to pay $5 for one. I came up with a really cheap and different alternative silicone hair pony tail holders for little girls. One little twist and they fit just about any tank and don't look bad they come in many colors, right now neon but I'm sure Wallys probably has choices but I got mine at the local dollar gentral(dollar general) lol

What do you think, of course they also have guy colors. 4 per tank, 20 /pk for around $3.....so 5 tanks protected for $3 and even better for couples....pink, purple, yellow, orange, green, and blue. Moma's frugal vaping tip of the day lol.

What about those rainbow loom rubber bands? I can't remember off the top of my head, but they might be small enough to not have to twist....

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Ooooooooo me likey!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred what pg/vg and nic do you use? im going to ship today with some juice i would like you to try

Cool. Max VG and 4 or 6 mg should work. But I prolly spent too long at work for shipping today ... HOOT.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The styling and features remind me of my SX Zero Clone, but reading the description it sounds like a DNA chip clone. SX is my favorite regulated mod at the moment - I love the chip and yes, I like the gravity sensor. From the description it sounds like the DNA clone chip that drives the Vapor Flask I'm tossing into the box when it passes through Houston. If it is the same, the chip is unexciting to me.

D

Donald Bickers

The styling and features remind me of my SX Zero Clone, but reading the description it sounds like a DNA chip clone. SX is my favorite regulated mod at the moment - I love the chip and yes, I like the gravity sensor. From the description it sounds like the DNA clone chip that drives the Vapor Flask I'm tossing into the box when it passes through Houston. If it is the same, the chip is unexciting to me.
Vapor Flask in the box,,,hmm,,,me next after dred,,,,hmmm,,,,,I like

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So here you go...
8dfc5859d0b4d632a1c21467e408a37a.jpg

4d6376d161498e862087e3e637c718d7.jpg

But would work and you could just put as many as you want lol

Love it love it love it

I like the hairbands more absorption the the smaller bands ...
Went to local DG store grabbed me some
d003b7bfa53302e68b27b27b64c03e3a.jpg

I swear between taver making us go to Sally's for rayon and momabear finding vapebands in the little girls hair supply the odd looks are starting to add up

VU Sponsors