Member For 4 Years
Let's see if this works

SKU: 24542 You save: 37%

Price: $49.96
List Price:$78.83

QTY:
( 0 reviews )

Add to Wish List
Pre-sale Note: The ETA provided by Kangxin is May 4th, it could be longer due to the nature of this product that production times between batches are a minimum of 2 weeks, and can not avoided. We will continually update the arrival of the new batch on this product page. Please do not purchase it with other available items.

Quantity 1 unit 2+ units 4+ units 10+ units
Price /Unit $49.96 $49.65 $49.24 Wholesale

Mini VF KX-50D Temperature Protection 50w VW MOD by Kangxin - Grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Second try
focalecig ›› Catalog ›› VV/VW ›› Mini VF KX-50D Temperature Protection 50w VW MOD by Kangxin - Grey

T

Taver13

just throwing this out there see the concensus, on the second time around, no more store bough juices in the box since most of us DIY, diy is allowed. the juices in the box, are to be emptied and the bottles put in the box for the taking. diy flavorings and juices are acceptable

T

Taver13

You like yours hot anyway

yep, with most juices, some need to be a little cooler like chocolates, cause they just taste weird hot. same with red hot cinamon. speaking of which, im working on one for you when my cinnamon redhot gets here tomorrow. all of my NET's i vape very cool cause it really brings out the complex flavors of the tobaccos that way

D

Donald Bickers

Anybody interested in a bell cap for their Kayfun,I found a couple of them reasonable,,,i think chimney drip tip and cap are included,,,,im just waiting on a message back

D

Donald Bickers

I think they are full size,,,,she got back with me ,,,I got 4 of them,we can figure something out

D

Donald Bickers

need to wait till I get them then I know exackly what they are,i do know they are brand new

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just throwing this out there see the concensus, on the second time around, no more store bough juices in the box since most of us DIY, diy is allowed. the juices in the box, are to be emptied and the bottles put in the box for the taking. diy flavorings and juices are acceptable
Agreed 1/3 of the box was juice when I got it

T

Taver13

I'm thinking maybe airyer draw? Been tryin to run between .3-.6 ohm on it and just doesn't taste right
that sounds about what you need, thats what i did and i run around there as well, .2-.3 depending on how much more air you want, drilling out the holes and deck, and maybe chimney, give me a comprable airflow to gauge by

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally agree with this one, although that limits any vendors from donating.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if your going for the whole mini thing, go with the ipv mini v2 up to 70 watts, which i dont use it for but nice to know its there, one of the best fits in the hand i have had, built solid like a tank, not pricy at all
Already have the IPV mini v2, and it is one of my faves. Just looking at the other to add to collection, not very familiar with their products.

VU Sponsors