Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...I know that Now! You know AFTER I bought it lol

Exactly I was literally sitting in the store 5 mins prior to that message with 2 in my hand saying "hmm I wonder if it needs to be a special one or of it matters ....well ones 500g and the other goes to 1000g so let's play it safe and get the wider ranged one" sad thing is doubt either would work if it needs to be .01ths
Hopefully you can just take it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the one they recommend I believe
d7f4061d59f76619474ba691ae37d29e.jpg

It has a plug in and batteries and does not shut off quickly

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd make a recommendation to get either Nude Nicotine or VapersTek Nicotine if you can. I can't vouch for VT nic, though many who have tried all of them say it (VT) is the best. The consensus on VT NIC is that flavors "pop" more than with NN and others. I can vouch personally on how clean NN is, and how well it makes flavors taste better. It is very clear and clean, and has hardly any flavor when vaped in an unflavored base. I have tried NN, MFS, ECigEx, NicSelect, and Wizard Labs, plus a couple others. Hands-down, in my opinion, Nude Nicotine was the best of all those, by a long shot. I will be getting VapersTek next time I order because of how much a lot or DIY'ers rant and rave over how well it does for flavors. I really like NicSelect, but it's mainly available to vendors only, in large quantities...at least that's how it was last I looked. I've been satisfied with NN, but like I said, I want to try VT next. For the amount of time a bottle of NIC last us average DIY'ers, it's worth spending some extra to get the good stuff. That's my opinion anyway...just thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am using VapersTek right now from Bull City, so I don't really have anything else to compare it to other than price is cheaper for other brands :) I been happy with it, I have no complaints

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i use heartland vapes, nic, and its just as good as vaperstek to me, in fact, it might actually be vaperstek nicotine, i gotta look into that i think i heard that somehwere

I don't know, "someone said, oooooooo it's only going to cost like fifty bucks to make your own, shit I been pouring money into this every week lol Now I suppose I need a scale, then I need a steeping machine, gee wiz I may never have money for new hardware again :(

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know, "someone said, oooooooo it's only going to cost like fifty bucks to make your own, shit I been pouring money into this every week lol Now I suppose I need a scale, then I need a steeping machine, gee wiz I may never have money for new hardware again :(
Needs and wants are 2 different things pal buy pg VG nic and your flavors and its not costly

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know! I am thinking maybe I should get a scale too. If I'm learning I might better learn that way. I am not that great with the syringes anyways. hmmm. I'll have to give it some thought.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So start me off I want a twisted dual coil that reads .5-.7 range I have 24,26,28,32g wire so what build am I looking to go for and I should be able to figure the rest from there

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know! I am thinking maybe I should get a scale too. If I'm learning I might better learn that way. I am not that great with the syringes anyways. hmmm. I'll have to give it some thought.

I think I am going to hold off until I start making bigger batches, right now I am still making only 10 and 20ml at a time. I have a baby in the house so that's why I prefer not to use syringes. I am like you trying to get stuff right but it's not cheap :)

T

Taver13

I think I am going to hold off until I start making bigger batches, right now I am still making only 10 and 20ml at a time. I have a baby in the house so that's why I prefer not to use syringes. I am like you trying to get stuff right but it's not cheap :)
youll notice once you get past the figuring out what you like, its cheap as hell, i mean, 4oz of flavor for 8 bucks? whole hell of alot cheaper than store bought no matter what

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I spend more now than when I smoked. I'm not complaining it's just a fact. I can see how it will get a lot cheaper though. I have made a couple mixes that are very tasty so no more need for store bought juice. That will save me a ton. Although there are a couple more flavors I want.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I spend more now than when I smoked. I'm not complaining it's just a fact. I can see how it will get a lot cheaper though. I have made a couple mixes that are very tasty so no more need for store bought juice. That will save me a ton. Although there are a couple more flavors I want.
Yeah but look at it this way we all know vaping is cheaper then smoking once you get setup but if you start at egos then move to mechs then unregulated then regulated ultimately finding a perfect setup it gets expensive that way but if you bought regulated from the start total cost wouldn't be that bad... I say start out strong and save in the long run

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
youll notice once you get past the figuring out what you like, its cheap as hell, i mean, 4oz of flavor for 8 bucks? whole hell of alot cheaper than store bought no matter what

I just mixed some of that Red Dawn extract, red raspberries by Vash, I put in just a tad of sweeter 30/70 and that stuff is really tasty

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but look at it this way we all know vaping is cheaper then smoking once you get setup but if you start at egos then move to mechs then unregulated then regulated ultimately finding a perfect setup it gets expensive that way but if you bought regulated from the start total cost wouldn't be that bad... I say start out strong and save in the long run
Yeah that is why I am wondering if I should switch to the scale now. I would hate to start making super tasting juice and then be back to square one when I change to the scale. I can look at it both ways I guess.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah that is why I am wondering if I should switch to the scale now. I would hate to start making super tasting juice and then be back to square one when I change to the scale. I can look at it both ways I guess.
I say learn both methods make the purchase when you comfortable it seems like syringes are the stick shift of makeong ejuice and scales is automatic so syringes seems to be the harder way

T

Taver13

i need to go make extracts and mix juice, but im being really fucking lazy, pulling the boiler from dudes basment took its toll, back is screaming

T

Taver13

2015-04-22 21.45.11.jpg 2015-04-22 21.45.39.jpg 2015-04-22 21.50.03.jpg Photo_00027.jpg Photo_00028.jpg
ok, here it goes, i took two strands of 22gauge nichrome, twisted but not completly to breaking, id say a third of the way, then i took that, heated it with a torch to glowing, about 3 inches at a time, while still glowing gave it a healthy whack with a hammer to flatten and fuse. now it kinda looks like a line of knots, so im calling this the celtic coil. took a 1/8 inch bit and did a 4wrap single coil. come in at .11 ohms. threw it on my mech, and by my calculations around 110 watts it would be firing. the flavor is mmmmm mmmmmm goooood. wonderful wonderful flavor, and i have never had vaporproduction quite like that from a single coil on a mech. definatly had to break out the 26650 for this one, oh yeah @Geauxst that only took me about 5 minutes to make and build

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 19280 View attachment 19281 View attachment 19282 View attachment 19283 View attachment 19284
ok, here it goes, i took two strands of 22gauge nichrome, twisted but not completly to breaking, id say a third of the way, then i took that, heated it with a torch to glowing, about 3 inches at a time, while still glowing gave it a healthy whack with a hammer to flatten and fuse. now it kinda looks like a line of knots, so im calling this the celtic coil. took a 1/8 inch bit and did a 4wrap single coil. come in at .11 ohms. threw it on my mech, and by my calculations around 110 watts it would be firing. the flavor is mmmmm mmmmmm goooood. wonderful wonderful flavor, and i have never had vaporproduction quite like that from a single coil on a mech. definatly had to break out the 26650 for this one, oh yeah @Geauxst that only took me about 5 minutes to make and build
Not according to time stamps .... Jk

D

Donald Bickers

I like me rayon,,,,,and what I really dig about it,,,,after you wicked a couple of coils,you got your money back,,the other 500 million wicks are free

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cant say i have, dont think it gets much better than rayon
Well the guy at the shop said he went rayon too and he actually liked this wick cause it acts like rayon but the only difference he found is it doesn't burn like rayon when it dry hits it won't turn brown like rayon does cause its heat resistant material.... o_O OK I'll try it but I dunno its annoying to wick into a coil it refuses to compress and stay long enough to thread through

T

Taver13

Well the guy at the shop said he went rayon too and he actually liked this wick cause it acts like rayon but the only difference he found is it doesn't burn like rayon when it dry hits it won't turn brown like rayon does cause its heat resistant material.... o_O OK I'll try it but I dunno its annoying to wick into a coil it refuses to compress and stay long enough to thread through
how much did it cost?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i spent that on rayon 3 months ago.....and i have years left,
Same here but this isn't a debate on which is better as much as exposing a fraud claim if it is he's claiming its as good if not better then rayon so far not so much

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So @Taver13 what did I do wrong ... 2 32g and a 26g twisted 6 wrapped around a 3.0 mm screwdriver dual coil comes out .3 not .6 ohms

2450c7a7348fba5e207275e78c79470d.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
or add another two wraps would get you there, in fact, thats what you should do if you dont like that vape and still want to go up

hmmmm, maybe 28 instead of 26 woulda worked better, that was my fault, hey, you should still get an awesome vape from that
Yeah I'm gonna try I have another piece I can go 8 wraps on I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong

VU Sponsors