Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 19267
and on todays episode of Vapus Mailus, we have 5 new tobaccos to extract for what i hope to be some outstanding NET's, 4oz of capellas vanilla custard v1, 30mil of flavor west vanilla custard, 30 mil of flavor west black licorice, and the eucalyptus leaves i picked up from the spanish store to make an extract for @MOMABEAR tonight
Taver if you have any extra eucalyptus I would love some. I like cucumber mint juice and I think eucalyptus would go well with it.

T

Taver13

btw, @Cruel-Phate notice what is on my cloupor grenade? thats probobly my most used setup i have it with me whenever i leave the house. told you it would be put to good use, chipped the edge of the tank though. got a 5 pack of colored subtank nano orings on the way, my wife wanted the pink and blue ones to match her mods, so ill use the black to match mine. im rambling again. ill stop now

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw, @Cruel-Phate notice what is on my cloupor grenade? thats probobly my most used setup i have it with me whenever i leave the house. told you it would be put to good use, chipped the edge of the tank though. got a 5 pack of colored subtank nano orings on the way, my wife wanted the pink and blue ones to match her mods, so ill use the black to match mine. im rambling again. ill stop now

That's awesome....I am glad it's getting used because just not for me and I would have just traded it lol I just don't like Kanger :(

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
b724209e366240dd3859d8954adc8dbd.jpg
stopped by smokecignals today and got some goodies

T

Taver13

if anyone has 10, 15, 20, 30 mil plastic juice bottles they arent using, cflean or unclean, no matter, i would be interested in them, supply is running low from sending out all these flavorings

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if anyone has 10, 15, 20, 30 mil plastic juice bottles they arent using, cflean or unclean, no matter, i would be interested in them, supply is running low from sending out all these flavorings
One problem buddy you done talked everyone into doing dit now they are gonna keep the bottles for their diying ... The down side of helping people better them selves lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay folks the PIF BOX 5.0 arrived at my house today. There was a bag of juice that sprung a leak. It was the bag marked 8-12mg and had 5 DIY bottles and 2 vendor juice bottles. It appears it was the red Happy Rancher juice that leaked. I'm not sure what to do with them. The DIY bottles had handwritten labels on them, and they are no longer legible, so I'm not sure what they are. So should I rinse them off and put them back in there, toss them, or what? What does everyone think I should do?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay folks the PIF BOX 5.0 arrived at my house today. There was a bag of juice that sprung a leak. It was the bag marked 8-12mg and had 5 DIY bottles and 2 vendor juice bottles. It appears it was the red Happy Rancher juice that leaked. I'm not sure what to do with them. The DIY bottles had handwritten labels on them, and they are no longer legible, so I'm not sure what they are. So should I rinse them off and put them back in there, toss them, or what? What does everyone think I should do?
Take a pic of them I might remember them I tried them all lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you gonna start a stinky box thread lmbo.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That dude Shark Vape has issues man. That thread was a waste. I think he expected everyone to side with him but it didn't work that way.
Yeah I was looking back and saw he had "issues" from the beginning... He claimed to have been banned from another forum "for life" 4times lol. He sure made mama j's look like a champ though. It was entertaining lol. There is a few in every bunch. Lol just glad he didn't get join our pif boxes lmbo

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That dude Shark Vape has issues man. That thread was a waste. I think he expected everyone to side with him but it didn't work that way.

You take a guy like Will that did everything he could to make it right, has giving so much to this forum, donates and even has special discounts to VU and then you get a guy like that shitting all over the place. Just made me mad honestly

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You take a guy like Will that did everything he could to make it right, has giving so much to this forum, donates and even has special discounts to VU and then you get a guy like that shitting all over the place. Just made me mad honestly
Makes me want to order from mama j's lol. He's top notch in my book....

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes me want to order from mama j's lol. He's top notch in my book....

I agree. I haven't ordered from him yet, but next time I need some FA flavors, I think I am going to order them from him. Plus I want to try some of his mixes everyone talks so nicely about...especially that Banana Bread one. From what I saw he went above and beyond in trying to fix the situation...you can't ask for more than that. Well, unless you are one of those people who feel entitled to the world...like the guy who started that thread.
I too am glad he isn't on one of our PIF boxes. I actually had to go and look after reading that. I probably would have taken him off my list. Wouldn't want to upset anyone with a smelly box.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Email sent with picture @Geauxst I'm on my phone and not home. I don't know how to post a picture here this way.

Here is the juices that leaked. Not sure what they are, labels are not legible anymore. Wash and put back or what?
f45cbe7bfdbeb771db335765741ebd73.jpg
Don't quote me on this but to the best of my knowledge its as follows

Red line = on the rocks (100% sure)
Green line=fuzzy navel
Black line =hemp(don't ask)
White line =Jamaican 10 sun
Blue line= pina colada

9a55feeaa3b8bf70ca5bb6ace89bb306.jpg

Maybe the person who added them could refine that better ... As far as what to do I'd say they weren't that awesome to start with so clean them and use the bottles for DIY or put them back in empty for DIY use

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
todays Vape Mail,,,,woo hoo
ubAzBIP.jpg
Don's moving on up to mixing by weight I see! Woohoo! You're going to love it. It's so much easier, and cleanup is simple too. Best move you'll ever make when it comes to DIY in my opinion. Anyone else who is just dabbing into DIY, if you feel it's something you're going to continue to do, do yourself a favor and buy a scale and ditch the syringes and pipettes. You won't regret the $20-$30 you spend on the scale. It needs to be one that read hundredths (0.01) and doesn't have a quick automatic shut off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don's moving on up to mixing by weight I see! Woohoo! You're going to love it. It's so much easier, and cleanup is simple too. Best move you'll ever make when it comes to DIY in my opinion. Anyone else who is just dabbing into DIY, if you feel it's something you're going to continue to do, do yourself a favor and buy a scale and ditch the syringes and pipettes. You won't regret the $20-$30 you spend on the scale. It needs to be one that read hundredths (0.01) and doesn't have a quick automatic shut off.

Where were you 5 mins ago

01b2dc822135b803a49ef31ab954073e.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One moment to convey a sincere msg: I am so blessed to have this forum and happened to stumble on to this thread. We have such encouraging and uplifting ppl here. Taver with all his knowledge and following his quest to find the next better thing and RZA that helps us spread our wings and DIY. All of the group has been so very kind and helpful. I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you all....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One moment to convey a sincere msg: I am so blessed to have this forum and happened to stumble on to this thread. We have such encouraging and uplifting ppl here. Taver with all his knowledge and following his quest to find the next better thing and RZA that helps us spread our wings and DIY. All of the group has been so very kind and helpful. I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you all....

What about me I taste test all this potentially hazard juice and make badges

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice, 83 bucks for a litter of nic, pg and vg, plus I think I have credit, I might go that route thanks
I'd make a recommendation to get either Nude Nicotine or VapersTek Nicotine if you can. I can't vouch for VT nic, though many who have tried all of them say it (VT) is the best. The consensus on VT NIC is that flavors "pop" more than with NN and others. I can vouch personally on how clean NN is, and how well it makes flavors taste better. It is very clear and clean, and has hardly any flavor when vaped in an unflavored base. I have tried NN, MFS, ECigEx, NicSelect, and Wizard Labs, plus a couple others. Hands-down, in my opinion, Nude Nicotine was the best of all those, by a long shot. I will be getting VapersTek next time I order because of how much a lot or DIY'ers rant and rave over how well it does for flavors. I really like NicSelect, but it's mainly available to vendors only, in large quantities...at least that's how it was last I looked. I've been satisfied with NN, but like I said, I want to try VT next. For the amount of time a bottle of NIC last us average DIY'ers, it's worth spending some extra to get the good stuff. That's my opinion anyway...just thought I'd share.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd make a recommendation to get either Nude Nicotine or VapersTek Nicotine if you can. I can't vouch for VT nic, though many who have tried all of them say it (VT) is the best. The consensus on VT NIC is that flavors "pop" more than with NN and others. I can vouch personally on how clean NN is, and how well it makes flavors taste better. It is very clear and clean, and has hardly any flavor when vaped in an unflavored base. I have tried NN, MFS, ECigEx, NicSelect, and Wizard Labs, plus a couple others. Hands-down, in my opinion, Nude Nicotine was the best of all those, by a long shot. I will be getting VapersTek next time I order because of how much a lot or DIY'ers rant and rave over how well it does for flavors. I really like NicSelect, but it's mainly available to vendors only, in large quantities...at least that's how it was last I looked. I've been satisfied with NN, but like I said, I want to try VT next. For the amount of time a bottle of NIC last us average DIY'ers, it's worth spending some extra to get the good stuff. That's my opinion anyway...just thought I'd share.

I just ordered a test bottle from them for 2$ for 15ml

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not to burst your bubble,but that scale only reads tenths,,,not hundredths
Yeah...I know that Now! You know AFTER I bought it lol
I think that's why he said "where were you 5 minutes ago" talking to me.

Exactly I was literally sitting in the store 5 mins prior to that message with 2 in my hand saying "hmm I wonder if it needs to be a special one or of it matters ....well ones 500g and the other goes to 1000g so let's play it safe and get the wider ranged one" sad thing is doubt either would work if it needs to be .01ths

T

Taver13

glad to help any way i can

VU Sponsors