Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm actually bringing to her instead of shipping it to save 2 days shipping for a 40min drive
Vapathon...southern style. Some good food, great company, and vape mail to share ... What could be better?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

39 degrees no,,,,,looks nice but ist cold and windy
BaWE0wI.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

No corner for you...yet. I like the rebel flag it has a strength about the design....

whew,I was worried for a minute,,,,,i gotta go get something done,,,,,aint makin no money sittin here

Laters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 @Donald Bickers @Cruel-Phate, any of you who do a lot of DIY, I was talking to @RZAwora on the PIF 6.0 thread, and about cereal flavors, if any of you have TFA Berry Crunch and TFA Milk (regular dairy milk), RZAwora is looking up the %'s he said he had used with those 2 and when he gives them to me I can post them, is there any way if whoever does have those 2 flavors could you possibly whip me up a juice with them, I've been obsessed with this Blue Crunch from Nixtera (previously Juicy Vapor) which is a Captain Crunch flavor, I think it is stand alone Berry Crunch from TFA, there is no milk flavor with it, but I want to try one of the cereal flavors with milk, I don't have any DIY stuff as of yet, and don't have that much disposable income, so before I grab the stuff to at least make this one recipe to try, I would like to at least try it out first. If any of you could help me out with that once RZAwora comes back with the %'s he used and said came out pretty good, obviously I would pay however much whoever can make it would like, I would just really like to try it out. Anyone who has those 2 and would be interested in trying it out for me would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know, thanks everyone

I don't have any of those flavors :( Shipping would cost more than the flavors to order. Maybe next time :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 @Donald Bickers @Cruel-Phate, any of you who do a lot of DIY, I was talking to @RZAwora on the PIF 6.0 thread, and about cereal flavors, if any of you have TFA Berry Crunch and TFA Milk (regular dairy milk), RZAwora is looking up the %'s he said he had used with those 2 and when he gives them to me I can post them, is there any way if whoever does have those 2 flavors could you possibly whip me up a juice with them, I've been obsessed with this Blue Crunch from Nixtera (previously Juicy Vapor) which is a Captain Crunch flavor, I think it is stand alone Berry Crunch from TFA, there is no milk flavor with it, but I want to try one of the cereal flavors with milk, I don't have any DIY stuff as of yet, and don't have that much disposable income, so before I grab the stuff to at least make this one recipe to try, I would like to at least try it out first. If any of you could help me out with that once RZAwora comes back with the %'s he used and said came out pretty good, obviously I would pay however much whoever can make it would like, I would just really like to try it out. Anyone who has those 2 and would be interested in trying it out for me would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know, thanks everyone
I have both flavors. Let me know if anyone else offered.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats what twisted builds are for
Explain yo self fool.

I been dabbleing with twisted builds gotten pretty decent but I'm not sure how to gauge the resistance without just making a 6 wrap and test wrap 2 more test again etc etc can you explain or give me a good place to learn about twisteds I've looked but found light material and videos kinda helped

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I finally am caught up on the thread. Once I get behind its is hard to catch up. I have been really sick so fell behind because I have slept so much!! Good morning all!

T

Taver13

Explain yo self fool.

I been dabbleing with twisted builds gotten pretty decent but I'm not sure how to gauge the resistance without just making a 6 wrap and test wrap 2 more test again etc etc can you explain or give me a good place to learn about twisteds I've looked but found light material and videos kinda helped
it depends, when i used kanthal, on a mech, i would do a 5 wrap of tripple 26 gauge, hit hard, dense and flavorful, now i use 28 with nichome due to lower resistance, its all about tailoring to you style and what the rda can hold or handle. regulated is more forgiving with twistes. most people twist two strands of larger wire i do three of smaller, four if i want to get into 30 gauge. the twisted heats up faster cause you have the smaller wires but you get more surface area from the diameter and the ridges, the rideges is where the real flavor comes from. i almost always use twisteds in my rda's

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mustard, hot sauce , Mohawks , rebel flags, and building new work benches..... Same ole things lol

Damn y'all have been busy, if it weren't for Moma, I'd be completely lost. Like I usually am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it depends, when i used kanthal, on a mech, i would do a 5 wrap of tripple 26 gauge, hit hard, dense and flavorful, now i use 28 with nichome due to lower resistance, its all about tailoring to you style and what the rda can hold or handle. regulated is more forgiving with twistes. most people twist two strands of larger wire i do three of smaller, four if i want to get into 30 gauge. the twisted heats up faster cause you have the smaller wires but you get more surface area from the diameter and the ridges, the rideges is where the real flavor comes from. i almost always use twisteds in my rda's
Very interesting is there anyway to gauge the ohm of the wraps or is it just trial and error

I'm gonna go home and experiment with it and see what I come up with

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn y'all have been busy, if it weren't for Moma, I'd be completely lost. Like I usually am.

Good mornin Jim and yes it is my job as momitor to keep everyone abreast of all pertinent information, if this thread gets any busier I will have to do a newsletter lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good mornin Jim and yes it is my job as momitor to keep everyone abreast of all pertinent information, if this thread gets any busier I will have to do a newsletter lol

I prefer a pair of breast just a breast would be weird or maybe like that lady from total recall that has 3 o.0"
Abreast

Bewbiezzzzzz

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for that particular build i would use two strands of 28, if you use three you will be around .3 i believe
Yeah I'm starting to see the pattern in just talking to you pretty standard just gonna have to build some and play with it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its one of those things like rayon, once you try it, hard to go back. even in my tanks i put twisted in if possible
Yeah I started using a drill to straighten my kanthal then found out twisting is exactly the same procedure except you put two wire in or fold one on its self so I started dabbling with twisted a bit

T

Taver13

Yeah I started using a drill to straighten my kanthal then found out twisting is exactly the same procedure except you put two wire in or fold one on its self so I started dabbling with twisted a bit
this is a good one....twist two strands of thirty, then twist another two strands of thirty, then thake those two twisted strands and twist them together, its a pretty epic vape

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this is a good one....twist two strands of thirty, then twist another two strands of thirty, then thake those two twisted strands and twist them together, its a pretty epic vape
Try this one.... Twist 2 strands of 30 then 2 strands of 28 then 2 more stands of 30 then another 2 strand of 28 then twist the first 30 with the 2nd 28and the second 30 with the first 28 then take just one strand of 26g about a foot long and sit it on the side you will need this later now take the first twisted you mad and wrap 28 around it to cover the whole twisted then repeat for the second one now take both of those and twist together now here's the important part look at the clock and realize you spent 4 hours making this and your only 1/4 done with the first of 4 coils so you pick up that 27g you made earlier and make 5 wraps around a 2.5 and install in Atty and go back to vapeing I call that "The Geauxst coil"

T

Taver13

2015-04-22 14.56.12.jpg
and on todays episode of Vapus Mailus, we have 5 new tobaccos to extract for what i hope to be some outstanding NET's, 4oz of capellas vanilla custard v1, 30mil of flavor west vanilla custard, 30 mil of flavor west black licorice, and the eucalyptus leaves i picked up from the spanish store to make an extract for @MOMABEAR tonight

VU Sponsors