Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

never tried it, i may have to some day. i ordered flavor west spearmint by accident from heartland instead of tfa, i hope it doesnt suck cause i got four ounces
its the same deal as the walnut,,,,,,good shit but the only place you can get it and it only comes in 10ml bottles

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the thirteeen year old has one too, had it his whole life, lol he loves it
My boys have had Mohawks and rat tails till the schools wouldn't allow it. My youngest used to have a bowl cut cutest thing ever. Just fit him.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

my older boy keeps his buzzed to this day,,,,,as far as Don jr,,,,I don't know what happened with him,,,long haired hippy biker type,,,,but I still love hi

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh well, just run it in dual coil until you figure out quad coil?!?!?!?!?!
Holy fuck, my faith in human intelligence continues its downward spiral.
Yeah I have a whole stock pile of bm mess ups .... Like the guy who didn't know how or where the battery extension tubes went on a hammer mod...the guy that was all about the super sub ohm builds saying stuff like "look at this build.... .02 ....o_O" yeah ... And my meter is .02 off so its DAT double 0...." ......"o_O funny enough that same guy welded his dark horse to his Manhattan cause it auto fired in his bag

Oh I could go on forever you have some good ones but you mostly got the bad ones just trying to make a buck

D

Donald Bickers

ive learned more off these forums than anything else,the b&m's helped me in the start when I knew nothing,but once I started to get the hang of things,these forums are the only way to fly,,,,,,my opinion,,,and we all know about opinions

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i hate tobasco, it has no flavor whatsoever, its just spicy vinegar.
See I don't like it as well for that reason spicy pickle ... Blehhh I like nice blends of spices doesn't have to be hot as long as its flavorful... That why I like jack millers more..

On a side note I work on the fork lifts for Mcilhenny which is Tabasco... American inn which is jack miller BBQ sauce... And Tony chacheres which is .... Well Tony chacheres lol

On a side side not I work on troy Landry's (from swamp people) fork lift too

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No sir its not dripper friendly so I put it in my nautilus juice last forever in that thing ...I'm 10ml a day easy in a dripper but a 5ml Nautilus tank last me like 3 days
I say not dripper friendly... But I mean my builds are .2-.5-.7 range and that juice is better 1.0+ its not harsh till you get subohm mainly under the .5 range I have to run it at 3.3 v just to vape it but put it in my nautilus at a 3.9v range and its nice and flavorful not choking death cloud like the subohm lol

D

Donald Bickers

I say not dripper friendly... But I mean my builds are .2-.5-.7 range and that juice is better 1.0+ its not harsh till you get subohm mainly under the .5 range I have to run it at 3.3 v just to vape it but put it in my nautilus at a 3.9v range and its nice and flavorful not choking death cloud like the subohm lol
that was one of my first recipes,right after my walnut,,,almost 3 yrs ago

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that has a lot to do with the cinnamon,,,,and apple is a tad bit acidy to
I have found that when a juice has high flavor in the lower builds I run they get this harshness like the flavor booster from vista vapors did it and a lot of vendor juice like suicide bunny do it too but when I go max VG or one that taste slightly muted in tanks its perfect for dripping ...its almost like flavor overload it hits your Adams apple and has a tartish tang to it making you choke up a bit and leaving your throat scratchy.... But all goes away with higher builds

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that was one of my first recipes,right after my walnut,,,almost 3 yrs ago
you made me vape 3yr old juice wtf man!!!!!

Jk .... Yeah make you a simple 26g .5 ohm coil run it around the 3.9 range you catch a hint of what I'm talking about or if your daring try a .2ohm that was supper harsh lol... Maybe you can confirm my findings with it

D

Donald Bickers

you made me vape 3yr old juice wtf man!!!!!

Jk .... Yeah make you a simple 26g .5 ohm coil run it around the 3.9 range you catch a hint of what I'm talking about or if your daring try a .2ohm that was supper harsh lol... Maybe you can confirm my findings with it
that's why we have you my man"Lab Rat"

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4665d7fd9fda96f7c4259b386131faa6.jpg

So it was killing me that this is my gaming desk/work bench I always have to chose do I work on a project or work on PC project or play games over an existing project so annoying

So I looked over and saw this
4bb9ec4ed9d31c75af40f1acb3ff038b.jpg

And that annoyed me more.... Even more mess and wasted space.... Man I wish I could build a shop or something

idea
Went to home depot bout a board for 14$ and a white board for 9$ went back home and liquid nailed the dry eraser board to the other board moved some stuff around and vola work bench

efa3f83109e7c99badfb2ebb07d9e49d.jpg
897ca3e84b1ff479727f0dbadb9aa998.jpg

May not be pretty but it works for what I need and cost me under 30$

I'm happy

VU Sponsors