Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone checked this mod out? And if so what do you think? http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_173031.html tell me if you see the link I never posted one before
I saw a guy showing it in a shop he had so many issues with no fire mins fire even shocked him onetime putting that battery in ... Then again could be a case of dumbass too but I dunno gimme a mech tube and metal Atty supper cheap from slow tech and I'm good

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love it love it love it

I like the hairbands more absorption the the smaller bands ...
Went to local DG store grabbed me some
d003b7bfa53302e68b27b27b64c03e3a.jpg

I swear between taver making us go to Sally's for rayon and momabear finding vapebands in the little girls hair supply the odd looks are starting to add up
True lab rat fashion I gotta test everything out lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it love it love it

I swear between taver making us go to Sally's for rayon and momabear finding vapebands in the little girls hair supply the odd looks are starting to add up

I might try some gummy worms that way I can eat them if I need a snack :) Serious, it's a great idea Momabear

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh I usually do not into politics or drama but I was googling the web address for mama j's juice and what pops up ... At least 3 different forums that that a**wipe "sharkVape" is taking the same post about that stinky box ragging mama j's ...like seriously. Frozen dude..... Let. It. Go. And get a life already.... Ppl get on my nerves.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it love it love it

I'm not sure you can blame Taver and me for the odd looks lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw a guy showing it in a shop he had so many issues with no fire mins fire even shocked him onetime putting that battery in ... Then again could be a case of dumbass too but I dunno gimme a mech tube and metal Atty supper cheap from slow tech and I'm good
I need regulated. I don't think I am ready for a mech yet. I am on the fence. I think they are very cool but I'm not sure of myself. The same thing with dripping. I took a plume viel though from the box and am going to give it a try. I will go get hairbands tomorrow. I tend to drop mine a lot.

D

Donald Bickers

I need regulated. I don't think I am ready for a mech yet. I am on the fence. I think they are very cool but I'm not sure of myself. The same thing with dripping. I took a plume viel though from the box and am going to give it a try. I will go get hairbands tomorrow. I tend to drop mine a lot.
they have them a "Sweet Vapes" Heather if you decide to get one,,,that way you don't have to wait 3 or 4 weeks from china

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read bad things about gearbest, don't think id order from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i find mech easier to fix if they break its normally a physical fix regulated could be any kinda of wiring,chip,safety, etc etc etc they all have their issues but to me a reliable mod is not a tough one but one thats easily fixed on the fly... i had a spring go out on me in one of my mechs i fixed it with a coat hanger till i got a replacement in to repair it ... had a vv/vw go out on me cracked board stuck it in the drawer till i could replace it

to each their own

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there was a purple one on that plastic bottle you sent me
It does get confusing when you are experimenting or making different flavors and if you sped steep with u/s or warm bath you can't really put labels I think that is a cool tip for new diyers. Worst thing is not knowing which is which lol.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so I finally got a chance to actually spend some time and look through the box tonight. I ended up taking some juice, a DNA 30, the iTaste VTR, Igo W4, and a black/red Kayfun (?). In its place i put some juice, a Zen ZNA50, a Tobecco Hades clone, an iStick 20W, and a couple misc RBA/RTA's. The box is packaged back up, and will be headed to you tomorrow Rob @Taver13
I will post the tracking number once i get home tomorrow.
Oh yeah...I also took one of the bags or rayon, so now I can see what all the rave is about. :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does get confusing when you are experimenting or making different flavors and if you sped steep with u/s or warm bath you can't really put labels I think that is a cool tip for new diyers. Worst thing is not knowing which is which lol.

Yeah I don't do a lot if flavors now, but used to have a shelf full that I rotated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

I realize now it is shipping from china. I'm not a big fan of waiting that long. I thought it would be good for Taver.
i need that....wheni can spare the cash, that would be the optimal work mod for me since it resists, pretty much everything i need it too

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Heather ... give us a budget and a wants list. I'm sure we're full of ideas. IMO, since you asked, that gearbest mod looks like a plastic childrens' toy.

T

Taver13

speaking of work, what the fuck and when the fuck did it drop down to 30 degrees and 45 mpg winds. of course, exactly when i go out to the water to do some fucking work, im so fucking done with this shit. im going to take a hot shower and wallow in my own self pitty for a while

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RZA define the flavor of this juice you are chasing please. I've been researching some stuff for you...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i need that....wheni can spare the cash, that would be the optimal work mod for me since it resists, pretty much everything i need it too
Yup I thought of you when I saw it. I also thought it would be handy for the summer.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How the scale working out Don? Also, another dumb question, "you said you freeze your nic...what containers do you advise for that and does the nic expand that you can't fill to the top?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather ... give us a budget and a wants list. I'm sure we're full of ideas. IMO, since you asked, that gearbest mod looks like a plastic childrens' toy.
I don't know what I want. I guess I need to narrow it down in my head. Right now I just want everything. My P3 is very finicky, it won't let me cape a lot of tanks. My siegelie (sp?) has no issues. The P3 is very frustrating.

D

Donald Bickers

How the scale working out Don? Also, another dumb question, "you said you freeze your nic...what containers do you advise for that and does the nic expand that you can't fill to the top?
I fill mine to where the neck starts narrowing,,i use 1 and 2 oz glass bottles,,,,and heat expands ,,cold contracts,,,,,I have never had any breakage,the freezing point of 10% nicotine is so low you wont see it freeze to solid form

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drrreeeeeddddd........ The pif 5.0 package is headed to Tav then coming SOUTH .....are you ready??

Really Moma? I thought you knew ... I am always and ALL WAYS ready. Maybe I just think I'm ready, but that gets you the same answer, so ...

Since you asked though ... I'm sorting gear to part with. So far it includes the 50W Vapor Flask and a never used Kayfun V4 Clone which I don't expect to get past Don. I'm goofy, but I rather enjoy the fact that I have never vaped a Kayfun so I'm gonna remove that temptation. He has a fancy new scale, so I'm thinking if I can find my backup digi scale it might get past Don and help another DIY'r. I've never used it in grams, but ... it's accurate to a tenth grain which is 6 thousandths of a gram, so I'm pretty sure it'll meet the hundredth of a gram resolution. It's getting donated from my ammunition hand loading collection. Gonna toss in 2 little used 18500 purple Efests and an unused coilmaster. I'm gonna add the menthol cigarette flavoring I have 'cause I lost my taste for tobacco vapes before I ever mixed any. Finally I place a DIY flavoring order tomorrow (actually several) and if I brew up something I'm particularly proud of I'm gonna insert a 50ml of 0 nic so I can get feedback from anyone brave enough to try it.

I'm telling you this 'cause I'm gonna need you to make room in the box. ;)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really Moma? I thought you knew ... I am always and ALL WAYS ready. Maybe I just think I'm ready, but that gets you the same answer, so ...

Since you asked though ... I'm sorting gear to part with. So far it includes the 50W Vapor Flask and a never used Kayfun V4 Clone which I don't expect to get past Don. I'm goofy, but I rather enjoy the fact that I have never vaped a Kayfun so I'm gonna remove that temptation. He has a fancy new scale, so I'm thinking if I can find my backup digi scale it might get past Don and help another DIY'r. I've never used it in grams, but ... it's accurate to a tenth grain which is 6 thousandths of a gram, so I'm pretty sure it'll meet the hundredth of a gram resolution. It's getting donated from my ammunition hand loading collection. Gonna toss in 2 little used 18500 purple Efests and an unused coilmaster. I'm gonna add the menthol cigarette flavoring I have 'cause I lost my taste for tobacco vapes before I ever mixed any. Finally I place a DIY flavoring order tomorrow (actually several) and if I brew up something I'm particularly proud of I'm gonna insert a 50ml of 0 nic so I can get feedback from anyone brave enough to try it.

Wow that is great!! I have to place another flavor order too, I'm always mission an ingredient.

D

Donald Bickers

a lot of that stuff sounds right up my alley

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe I need to be after you lol. But I will make room... Enjoy Don!!!

VU Sponsors