• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry I guess I need to work on these and check for completeness .... I'll go sit in the corner... No I'll just sit at the sad table the corner has this chemical smell... Did geauxsts lighter, I mean atty catch on fire again?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
It's all good. No worries.

T

Taver13

Probably stupid question but do you buy the powder?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
surprisingly i havent yet, i havent gone through my first bottle of it, i dont use it often, only for a certain few things. i usually use capellas super sweet to sweeten things up, and only 1 drop per 10mil, EM i never use more than 2 drop per 10mil, so a little goes a long way

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tomorrow you have riding plans...and pops is resting and not at the boat...put that card away!!

Well babe ... we aren't rolling to Einstein tomorrow. Spent too much time talking and chatting today. Will finish Thule's Spot on the bike and clean up after pops at his boat. You're invited. And, we will do the Children's Cancer Ride in Humble on Sunday ... with Thule. Umm, why am I talking to you about our weekend plans on VU? Pops resting is good for me/us in terms of knocking out his boat projects and, it'll let me/us ride to Galveston if we choose.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
surprisingly i havent yet, i havent gone through my first bottle of it, i dont use it often, only for a certain few things. i usually use capellas super sweet to sweeten things up, and only 1 drop per 10mil, EM i never use more than 2 drop per 10mil, so a little goes a long way
Have you used stevia?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well babe ... we aren't rolling to Einstein tomorrow. Spent too much time talking and chatting today. Will finish Thule's Spot on the bike and clean up after pops at his boat. You're invited. And, we will do the Children's Cancer Ride in Humble on Sunday ... with Thule. Umm, why am I talking to you about our weekend plans on VU? Pops resting is good for me/us in terms of knocking out his boat projects and, it'll let me/us ride to Galveston if we choose.
Glad to see you feeling comfortable here lol. And I get to keep track of what yall are doing lmbo....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont like it, dont like it in my coffee or in my vapes
I had some powdered stevia, maybe don has used it, they do use that right, thought I read it somewhere...or would it gunk your coils. Guess it's off to reading again...I feel like I'm in school again lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
be3b26d206365f7ab55cf3ebb1a73407.jpg

Yay vape mail... Was 3 different boxes that mail lady is Tetris queen to fit all 3 in a pobox basically lol

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol oh um sure it does...now where is that card?

Umm, it might be hiding.

I like the idea. I am very new to it though, so not sure anyone would want to try my juice. I am a Scorpio but don't know too much about zodiac stuff. Also Momma I am half Indian with a feather. Mohawk to be exact.

Cool regarding the juice box like. You have more experience than me ... IMO a mix is a good thing. Experts get a fresh perspective and us newbies get mentorship and examples to emulate. And ... extra special regarding the Scorp thing. @Tawni would never approve of me explaining properly, but among those that follow the alignment of celestial bodies ... we have what you might refer to as a reputation - two actually. Folks in the know 1) avoid crossing us but 2) answer their phones when we call after midnight.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Umm, it might be hiding.

Cool regarding the juice box like. You have more experience than me ... IMO a mix is a good thing. Experts get a fresh perspective and us newbies get mentorship and examples to emulate. And ... extra special regarding the Scorp thing. @Tawni would never approve of me explaining properly, but among those that follow the alignment of celestial bodies ... we have what you might refer to as a reputation - two actually. Folks in the know 1) avoid crossing us but 2) answer their phones when we call after midnight.
I'll have to do some research. Your a scorpio too?

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to do some research. Your a scorpio too?

Yes to Scorp ... 10/28 so an October Scorp. I was a complete skeptic. Then one day a girl I had lived with and dated for a couple years was given "Love Signs" by Linda Goodman. I was the heckling skeptic. Then, I snatched the book from them and read the Scorp/Libra chapter (yes, she was a Libra). It was as if Linda Goodman had hired a PI and spy'd on us for 2 years. I took the book home and read up on other relationships ... it was scary accurate. FWIW, we have no planet associated and our animals include the Eagle. The Eagle is a "good" scorp FWIW. Also we're a water sign. If you do research it, some of it will start to make sense.

Charted, I'm Scorp Sun, Leo Moon and Virgo Rising - just plain dangerous. But I is an Eagle.

D

Donald Bickers

I had some powdered stevia, maybe don has used it, they do use that right, thought I read it somewhere...or would it gunk your coils. Guess it's off to reading again...I feel like I'm in school again lol
nope,,,,I use TFA sweetner,,,,,its clean tasting,,,not artificial or chemical tasting,,,,i seldom use it but if its needed that's my choice

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes to Scorp ... 10/28 so an October Scorp. I was a complete skeptic. Then one day a girl I had lived with and dated for a couple years was given "Love Signs" by Linda Goodman. I was the heckling skeptic. Then, I snatched the book from them and read the Scorp/Libra chapter (yes, she was a Libra). It was as if Linda Goodman had hired a PI and spy'd on us for 2 years. I took the book home and read up on other relationships ... it was scary accurate. FWIW, we have no planet associated and our animals include the Eagle. The Eagle is a "good" scorp FWIW. Also we're a water sign. If you do research it, some of it will start to make sense.

Charted, I'm Scorp Sun, Leo Moon and Virgo Rising - just plain dangerous. But I is an Eagle.
I'm october 24th. The first day of Scorpio. So October also. I will research it, it sounds interesting.

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

hmm fat lot of good Linda Goodman did ya sug. just sayin.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
definatly need reviewage of that
So far first impression is good right off the bat I noticed bigger tank better chimney massive aireflow double on the ring and an air flow tip comparible to a dark horse maybe not as good as a mitation though but it can be restricted to mimic the smaller clearos like the old Nautilus or protank. The juice holes are larger helps with the dry hits the old Atlantis got from time to time, speak about the coil head it came with a .5 in the box and a .3 installed if I remember right the .5 reads (20-30w) the .3 reads (70-80w) its nice to see the tanks around my ranged coil heads now overall I'd say its an improvement

Now con's no juice flow control I feel with the new tanks it should have came with AJF setting plus the old Atlantis drank juice so it be nice to have that , I find that for the airflow it doesn't produce a plume like an Atty with an equivalent airflow with that being said it does take better advantage of the new coil heads and actually preforms, the drip tip is exclusive to the tank its a hybrid between a 510 and a chuff wide bore they could have gone either way and stairs with a standard size but nope... All minor things IMO but time will tell I guess

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aspire is retarded the coil head says 70-80w @ 70 its 4.8 and at 80w its 5.2 I don't find that to be right my .3 ohm coils run 39.-4.2v o_O and that's the coil it comes with I see potential problems in the future

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
D

Donald Bickers

Its more the point of its kinda a harsh burn your esophagus feeling at that setting why would anyone vape there don't get me wrong I've vaped in the hundreds but I didn't feel like I had a coffee pot being brewed straight down my throat either
I only do to the extreme here and there,,,i generally go around 1.00 ohm,striving for a kinda warm vape but yet being able to tolerate it as an adv

D

Donald Bickers

Its more the point of its kinda a harsh burn your esophagus feeling at that setting why would anyone vape there don't get me wrong I've vaped in the hundreds but I didn't feel like I had a coffee pot being brewed straight down my throat either
that's how the subtank felt to me,,,,,some people love em,,,,but my thoughts were the coil was to close to the drip tip and not getting cooled enough for my liking

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only do to the extreme here and there,,,i generally go around 1.00 ohm,striving for a kinda warm vape but yet being able to tolerate it as an adv
Yeah exactly just cause something CAN run at that setting doesn't mean it should ... I backed it down to 50w and its very enjoyable... I just feel sorry for the newbies that grab it cause its the new deal slap it on and crank it to 70-80w cause that's what it says and they end up hating a good tank cause of lack of information and knowledge

D

Donald Bickers

the extremes are for when im sitting at my desk,,,,,kinda like your video the other night

VU Sponsors