Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1add4a05f86a6932f221959c2f78a12c.jpg

Made my first batch of ejuice

Granted its a test batch so o can see what each flavor is and does no nic in them ... I wanna save my nic for good batches till I get a bigger supply

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Granted its a test batch so o can see what each flavor is and does no nic in them ... I wanna save my nic for good batches till I get a bigger supply

What flavors did you make? I made a very simple peach tea just now, it's not to bad...tea can be very powerful flavor I am seeing :)

D

Donald Bickers

have you tried it yet

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What flavors did you make? I made a very simple peach tea just now, it's not to bad...tea can be very powerful flavor I am seeing :)
I made
1 king cake
2 blueberry
3 Bavarian cream

Yeah that's why I made these is I wanna find out if any of the individual flavors are super strong weak good as a stand alone or more of an add to another to enhance

D

Donald Bickers

I made
1 king cake
2 blueberry
3 Bavarian cream

Yeah that's why I made these is I wanna find out if any of the individual flavors are super strong weak good as a stand alone or more of an add to another to enhance
imo your starting right with the single flavors,,once you get a feel for how the are strength wise,you can move to more complex stuff,,,,,thats just my opinion,,,,and a lot of my recipes are just stand alone,theres nothing wrong with that I don't think

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
imo your starting right with the single flavors,,once you get a feel for how the are strength wise,you can move to more complex stuff,,,,,thats just my opinion,,,,and a lot of my recipes are just stand alone,theres nothing wrong with that I don't think
Well I'm horrible with placing smells and taste.... Im like ... Hmmmm banana? ... No its chocolate pudding .

So I figured if I do these one at a time I can learn flavors and be able to place them when I taste them... Never know might help with cloneing ejuice in the long run

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree with Don, the one I just made was only two flavors. I don't like wasting either and so far only one went down the drain so far lol

T

Taver13

Good to find out what bavarian cream does...i Find myself using it in quite a few mixes

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does different brands of pg and VG change anything should I test the different ones I have or are they pretty basic... I know different vendor flavors change that's obvious maybe even nicotine can change but I figure VG is VG same with pg

D

Donald Bickers

Does different brands of pg and VG change anything should I test the different ones I have or are they pretty basic... I know different vendor flavors change that's obvious maybe even nicotine can change but I figure VG is VG same with pg
they are close I think ,as far as you get the purest you can as in like 99.99 %pure

D

Donald Bickers

everything varies,,,,,thats why I try to buy my supplies from the same vendors,to try and keep my recipes consistant

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I find biggest problem is finding a good recipe and being short a flavor :( drives me nut..."aww can't do that one..."nope, can't do that one....here we go, another order needs to be placed heh
I figured I'd try the flavors I got and make my own combo and see how they turn out and make a list of flavors I do t have that would be nice to add and once I get to X amount I'll place an order test them and try again

D

Donald Bickers

I figured I'd try the flavors I got and make my own combo and see how they turn out and make a list of flavors I do t have that would be nice to add and once I get to X amount I'll place an order test them and try again
im kinda proud of you man,,,taking it nice and slow,,,,,thats how you learn,i think your doing it just the way you should

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
see another reason I don't make ejuice...I would not toss it down the drain I would somehow fix it...a little of this a little of that...doable.

I had some serious flavor counts going on a 10ml experiment.....I messing it up so bad I had the scrunchy face and it went to drain that fast lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh guys, just got home from a 13hr work day.
@Taver13 Im gonna take my first stab at making an ry4 with the fabled 'madvapes walnut extract' Any tips?
@RZAwora I found that the sweet spot for the capella's cake batter standalone is 7-8%. and after a week, it is fucking awesome. Its similar to caps vanilla custard with an added cakey/cupcake taste. Its absolutely worth buying a bottle just to try it out. I added 1% tfa toasted marshmallow and 1% dulce de leche and it is the best custardy vape ive ever made. I say this with certainty, since ive been searching for the perfect custard for like 6months now. The stupid part is, I found it by accident.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh guys, just got home from a 13hr work day.
@Taver13 Im gonna take my first stab at making an ry4 with the fabled 'madvapes walnut extract' Any tips?
@RZAwora I found that the sweet spot for the capella's cake batter standalone is 7-8%. and after a week, it is fucking awesome. Its similar to caps vanilla custard with an added cakey/cupcake taste. Its absolutely worth buying a bottle just to try it out. I added 1% tfa toasted marshmallow and 1% dulce de leche and it is the best custardy vape ive ever made. I say this with certainty, since ive been searching for the perfect custard for like 6months now. The stupid part is, I found it by accident.

Good info Pauly, I have those flavors and wanted to see your results :)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im making one now with 7%cake batter, 1% tst marshmallow, 1% dulce de leche and adding 1%tfa brown sugar.
It takes a while to get good, but when it does its awesome.

T

Taver13

Im making one now with 7%cake batter, 1% tst marshmallow, 1% dulce de leche and adding 1%tfa brown sugar.
It takes a while to get good, but when it does its awesome.
I use the walnut 2to3 percent and its prominent. Mellows a bit overtime and works its way in. Id say thats where u wanna be with that

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna start with 7%ry4dbl and 2% walnut extract. Ill see where im at in a few days.
Thanks man.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awww your cat looks like spaz...my tom that I have not seen for three days.

I'm guessing @Donald Bickers and I liked that post for very different reasons. And, no ... I did not ride on the sidewalk to run down the loudest cat ever on my way home yesterday. Really I didn't.

D

Donald Bickers

its my bed time guys,,,,,,im a fuckin old man,,,,,see y'all in the morning

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I should go to bed, I have another 12+hr day tomorrow, but Im all fuckin keyed up from running around for the entire day.
Maybe admiral nelson will give me a back rub.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in here ever use any flavorings from DIY Flavor Shack? I'm wondering if the juice I'm shooting for isn't flavorings from them...possibly Strawberries and Cream (Frankenberry) and Birthday Cake (they have one). I've also wondered if it's just Capellas Strawberry and Cream (Frankenberry) and Vanilla Cupcake (Birthday Cake). I think I'm going to order the CAPs first and try that out...and if that's not it, then maybe I'll order from DIY Flavor Shack. I need to try and be there sometime when the owner is there. I've only seen him in there twice while I was there. I'm hoping he'd be more willing to give me some information, more so than the employees anyway. Probably not, but it's worth a shot.
How about this...I know both of the flavorings they use in this juice (Frankenberry & Birthday Cake...which I'm thinking are re-named flavorings possibly) are clear. Does anyone have Capella's Strawberry & Cream and/or Capella's Vanilla Cupcake, and if so, can you tell me if they are clear or are they a different color?
Frankenberry cereal, according to Wikipedia, as I've never had it myself, is a Strawberry-Marshmallow flavor. Some other places I've read say it also has a vanilla flavor in it as well. This is why I'm thinking the Vanilla Cupcake could be the Birthday Cake flavoring. They call this juice Captain Crunch w/ Crunchberries...but like I said before, I've made better clones to the cereal (TFA Berry Crunch & Dairy Milk), but I'm not out to clone the cereal, I'm out to clone this juice that they make.
Anyway, off to bed for me. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow at some point. Goodnight folks!

@Vaperjim let me know what you think of my idea in that PM I sent you. I was tired and rambling when I typed that, let me know if it isn't clear, and I'll word it a little better to be more specific about what I was thinking.
@Geauxst please don't forget to shoot me a text sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone in here ever use any flavorings from DIY Flavor Shack? I'm wondering if the juice I'm shooting for isn't flavorings from them...possibly Strawberries and Cream (Frankenberry) and Birthday Cake (they have one). I've also wondered if it's just Capellas Strawberry and Cream (Frankenberry) and Vanilla Cupcake (Birthday Cake). I think I'm going to order the CAPs first and try that out...and if that's not it, then maybe I'll order from DIY Flavor Shack. I need to try and be there sometime when the owner is there. I've only seen him in there twice while I was there. I'm hoping he'd be more willing to give me some information, more so than the employees anyway. Probably not, but it's worth a shot.
How about this...I know both of the flavorings they use in this juice (Frankenberry & Birthday Cake...which I'm thinking are re-named flavorings possibly) are clear. Does anyone have Capella's Strawberry & Cream and/or Capella's Vanilla Cupcake, and if so, can you tell me if they are clear or are they a different color?
Frankenberry cereal, according to Wikipedia, as I've never had it myself, is a Strawberry-Marshmallow flavor. Some other places I've read say it also has a vanilla flavor in it as well. This is why I'm thinking the Vanilla Cupcake could be the Birthday Cake flavoring. They call this juice Captain Crunch w/ Crunchberries...but like I said before, I've made better clones to the cereal (TFA Berry Crunch & Dairy Milk), but I'm not out to clone the cereal, I'm out to clone this juice that they make.
Anyway, off to bed for me. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow at some point. Goodnight folks!

@Vaperjim let me know what you think of my idea in that PM I sent you. I was tired and rambling when I typed that, let me know if it isn't clear, and I'll word it a little better to be more specific about what I was thinking.
@Geauxst please don't forget to shoot me a text sometime tomorrow.
Holy shit man, Your not fuckin around.

VU Sponsors