Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that's how the subtank felt to me,,,,,some people love em,,,,but my thoughts were the coil was to close to the drip tip and not getting cooled enough for my liking
Yeah the Atlantis and segatank are even worse about tip heat on the segatank its like the drip tip is sitting on the coil head it heats up so fast

I will say Atlantis 2.0 doesn't have that problem with the unique drip tip it has now

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the extremes are for when im sitting at my desk,,,,,kinda like your video the other night
Yeah where you can control and fix and tweek things now when your driving home from the shop right after buying the tank burning your throat almost working your car lol... Hopefully its not as bad as I'm seeing it vaping doesn't need bad press due to poor designing

T

Taver13

Photo_00025.jpg @Donald Bickers i know you hate gennies, but i suggest looking into the Satburn 22, look at that tiny little chamber in there, flavor like crazy, got a 1.3 ohm coil on there at 10 watts, draw is tight as hell, like a vivi nova tank. its a perfect NET tank, so so much flavor

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you know,,,,just bored and going through the threads on here,,,,,and if im correct ,,,this is one of the biggest threads on this forum,if not the biggest,,post count wise
Yeah I think the alternate universe thread is like 50k but were right behind it

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HOOT ... maybe I shoulda listened. Linda predicted that both my first and second marriages were doomed, but ... I'm hard headed. But, you knew that.
I'm not asking about this timeframe ...remove all the mystique. but then I am one to go against predictions....just because I can.

T

Taver13

vector-of-a-happy-cartoon-scientist-experimenting-in-his-lab-with-chemicals-by-gnurf-69.jpg

i are experimenting in me lab

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bd636c6caaef3b06ee1fdd4287d2b500.jpg

What's going on here ... So odd hmmmm can't be up to anything good

VU Sponsors