Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sore, hurts to turn to the right, but ill deal, thank you moma

as for the flavor, i think some sort of custard or a crazy fruit mix,
I'd say those are a good choice I'd say fruit just cause so many fruit can go well together we can get a good variety in it hell may even rival that surfs up I like it has nearly 13 flavors I taste

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would love to help. I am so new not sure if I would be that valuable. I finally bought the .5 heads for the sub tank and I cough my head off when I use them. I even tried juice with no nicotine in it and still coughed. You think I just have to get used to it?
Its too much flavor your using juice made for mouth to lung put it in a small tank like a protank or Nautilus and its fine but in Atlantis its harsh... You can lower the watts or raise the ohms... I been dealing with this a lot lately but yeah you get used to it ... I been test the juice in my Atlantis if its harsh I put some in a Nautilus and see if its harsh there too that's why I have a .5 dripper and a 1.4 dripper

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to help. I am so new not sure if I would be that valuable. I finally bought the .5 heads for the sub tank and I cough my head off when I use them. I even tried juice with no nicotine in it and still coughed. You think I just have to get used to it?
yes indeed girlfriend definitely gonna need all the help i can get lol.if we leave it up to the guys it would be beer flavored and there you go lol....

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got rid of my subtanks for same reason, "it was to harsh and I was coughing up a lung

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Heather I'm not sure why you would he coughing with the .5ohm heads, that's strange. Especially if you're saying you tried no nic. You did prime the coil first right? I can't be of any more assistance. I don't notice much difference between the two (.5 & 1.2) other than the .5 goes through juice WAY faster, and maybe has a slightly bigger cloud. I think I even get better flavor out of the 1.2's.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got rid of my subtanks for same reason, "it was to harsh and I was coughing up a lung
You have to go with light flavor juice in those tanks and dripper find a juice that's good in a dripper its good in the tank but if its harsh in a tank its harsh in a dripper around same ohms and lower for example don made me some red apple crisp I put it in my dripper I use everyday I took a 2 sec hit and was coughing like a bitch and thought holy shit he's trying to kill me.. But I remembered so I tossed it into my Nautilus omg its so good so I made a 1.4 dripper in my derringer same effect so its not dripper vs tank its more flavor vs ohms or builds

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Heather I'm not sure why you would he coughing with the .5ohm heads, that's strange. Especially if you're saying you tried no nic. You did prime the coil first right? I can't be of any more assistance. I don't notice much difference between the two (.5 & 1.2) other than the .5 goes through juice WAY faster, and maybe has a slightly bigger cloud. I think I even get better flavor out of the 1.2's.
.5 is for clouds ... Flavors muted slightly 1.2 is super flavor as far as subtank goes clouds aren't bad

Bad thing is she has the Atlantis it only has a .5 ohm head but now with the Atlantis 2.0 I got recently it has a .3 .5 and .7 ohm I've even heard rumor of a 1.2

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I d
so do you also have blueberry, need feedback on which tastes more like blueberry
on't think I have blueberry. I have blackberry. I'll double check though because I still have not organized my flavors. It's a big mess.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heather do a quick test I'm assuming your running the .5 around 25-30w maybe which is suggested... Try like the 13-20w range or if you have vv go from 3.9 down to 3.3

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah It was primed. Coughing like crazy same juice on a 1.2 no problem. I think I do lung hits though so maybe need to do the mouth to lung thing.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR you hit it on the head. The store sells a Birthday Cake ejuice and also a Frankenberry ejuice. Those ejuices get the one flavoring and that's it. The one that I like is a mix of the two flavorings, and that's it. I am told that they purchase the Frankenberry and Birthday Cake flavoring, and that's what I'm trying to figure out...what vendor flavorings they are. It hasn't been easy because I suspect they are renaming the flavors. I tried the Frankenberry flavoring from PerfectVape, which is the only place I found a flavor with that name. That definitely was NOT in this juice. I can taste berries on the inhale...might just be strawberry, but sometimes taste like more. Then I can taste the berry and cake flavor on the exhale. I'm horrible at identifying flavors though. So I'm trying to figure out what vendor and flavor those two can be. I know that they are both clear. So that would rule the TFA cake out. I'm thinking it might be the two Cap's flavors I mentioned a few posts back. I'm going to order them and see what happens. Thanks for trying to help though...I do appreciate that.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heather do a quick test I'm assuming your running the .5 around 25-30w maybe which is suggested... Try like the 13-20w range or if you have vv go from 3.9 down to 3.3
I dropped it down and now I'm not coughing. Good call. I thought I tried that. Thanks!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to go with light flavor juice in those tanks and dripper find a juice that's good in a dripper its good in the tank but if its harsh in a tank its harsh in a dripper around same ohms and lower for example don made me some red apple crisp I put it in my dripper I use everyday I took a 2 sec hit and was coughing like a bitch and thought holy shit he's trying to kill me.. But I remembered so I tossed it into my Nautilus omg its so good so I made a 1.4 dripper in my derringer same effect so its not dripper vs tank its more flavor vs ohms or builds

I think I just prefer a nice 1.2, I don't like a hot vape, I use mech's to and I like the fact there just a nice smooth vape. I think maybe I will try a derringer for tasting purposes, "I don't drip to much

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah It was primed. Coughing like crazy same juice on a 1.2 no problem. I think I do lung hits though so maybe need to do the mouth to lung thing.
I switched from mouth to lung hits to straight lung hit's when I got they Orchid. I don't even think the lowest setting on the Subtank is restricted enough to do mouth to lung, but hey give it a shot. I don't think that's the problem though. I think your lungs just need to get used to it. I know I ran the .5'S when I had them at 20w...which is the same as the 1.2's I run regularly.

On a side note...I took one of my stock Subtank coils, 1.2ohm, used, but never rebuilt...pulled the wick out, and rewicked with Rayon I got from the PIF box. Wow! Why didn't someone tell me how good Rayon is? Haha. Also, why have I been rebuilding the coils completely when I could have just been pulling the wick, dry burning, and rewicking? What a time saver...plus it's so simple. Did I ever mention that I'm Polish?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I switched from mouth to lung hits to straight lung hit's when I got they Orchid. I don't even think the lowest setting on the Subtank is restricted enough to do mouth to lung, but hey give it a shot. I don't think that's the problem though. I think your lungs just need to get used to it. I know I ran the .5'S when I had them at 20w...which is the same as the 1.2's I run regularly.

On a side note...I took one of my stock Subtank coils, 1.2ohm, used, but never rebuilt...pulled the wick out, and rewicked with Rayon I got from the PIF box. Wow! Why didn't someone tell me how good Rayon is? Haha. Also, why have I been rebuilding the coils completely when I could have just been pulling the wick, dry burning, and rewicking? What a time saver...plus it's so simple. Did I ever mention that I'm Polish?
RWA is on the rayon train lol...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yeah I only mentioned the mouth lung to show a difference I have a feeling its too high of watts till she gets used to it

Also on the coil heads Atlantis and subtank be careful dry burning the coils it can heat up the leads and burn through the grommets and short out I've had a few do it to me maybe a pulse or two but don't get it super hot

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sore, hurts to turn to the right, but ill deal, thank you moma

as for the flavor, i think some sort of custard or a crazy fruit mix,

Fixed it for ya. That is: I haven't developed a taste for custards or bakery yet.

Use it on a regulated and turn it down ... I've vaping a .5 subtank head now - 20W @ less than 3.5V. I do use my mini on a mech but it is primarily a work mod so less chain vaping at the higher powers.
I'd say those are a good choice I'd say fruit just cause so many fruit can go well together we can get a good variety in it hell may even rival that surfs up I like it has nearly 13 flavors I taste
yes indeed girlfriend definitely gonna need all the help i can get lol.if we leave it up to the guys it would be beer flavored and there you go lol....

Well ... on that note ... if we could do a George Gale HSB or a Dragon Stout ... you are correct on my vote. Unlikely though 'cause I couldn't even find George Gale HSB when I was in England ... I shoulda never fallen in love with a British Microbrew. And, Dragon Stout is not distributed by any of the distributors operating in Texas ... I only get that in Jamaica or my favorite little pub on P Street off Dupont Circle in Washington, DC.

I think I just prefer a nice 1.2, I don't like a hot vape, I use mech's to and I like the fact there just a nice smooth vape. I think maybe I will try a derringer for tasting purposes, "I don't drip to much

I love the 1.2s but they are soooo hard to find.

you value your life too much to run my cat down....and he is just expressive not loud.

K ... so ... I've been working on this post since you woke up. And, you've already caught up ... I'm so jealous of your reading pace. Regarding the cat ... yeah, as I was cruising down the sidewalk he shot off into the grass and I just knew I could hurt myself trying to accelerate and turn between trees on your neighbor's front yard j/k. The cat is LOUD and I hate that he's still unwilling to stop trying to be my best friend. Maybe he'd quiet down if I chopped off his tail.

And, for the folks reading along. I am an animal guy. I am extremely allergic to cats. I've never met a pussy that didn't want to be my very best friend. This one SCREAMS EVERY TIME he enters a room or a human enters a room he's occupying - truly annoying. @Tawni even tells him to shut up more often than not.

T

Taver13

back from the spanish store, got more eucalyptus, star anise, and some fresh mint, and cinnamoin sticks. looks like an all day labfest, which is good, cause the mother in law is home, so i need to stay away from all that mess going on in the living room

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dred, are you and Tawni posting from the same house separate computers? Sorry, maybe I missed that

CP ... we lived together for almost 7 years. @Tawni needed a break so she left and got her own place. Fast forward a couple years ... I was unable to stop loving her (I tried though), so when I wrecked my motorcycle and she took custody of her dog while I couldn't care for him ... the break in the zero communication thing I was forcing broke the dredmels back and we're rebuilding our mutual lives. She lives on the other side of Houston ... 25 miles away.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR you hit it on the head. The store sells a Birthday Cake ejuice and also a Frankenberry ejuice. Those ejuices get the one flavoring and that's it. The one that I like is a mix of the two flavorings, and that's it. I am told that they purchase the Frankenberry and Birthday Cake flavoring, and that's what I'm trying to figure out...what vendor flavorings they are. It hasn't been easy because I suspect they are renaming the flavors. I tried the Frankenberry flavoring from PerfectVape, which is the only place I found a flavor with that name. That definitely was NOT in this juice. I can taste berries on the inhale...might just be strawberry, but sometimes taste like more. Then I can taste the berry and cake flavor on the exhale. I'm horrible at identifying flavors though. So I'm trying to figure out what vendor and flavor those two can be. I know that they are both clear. So that would rule the TFA cake out. I'm thinking it might be the two Cap's flavors I mentioned a few posts back. I'm going to order them and see what happens. Thanks for trying to help though...I do appreciate that.
Ok some more notes to add/check out. Www.bickfordflavors.com have a vanilla cake and3 cereal flavors including cinnamon toast crunch ( @Geauxst). These are water soluble but they do have oil too and have mention of vaping in the info I read, come in large quantities so vape shops could buy. Also found www.getsuckered. Com that has a cookie dough/birthday cake flavoring. I just was thinking if I owned a shop I would want to be able to order gallons... Anyway thought I would give you couple new avenues. Bickford is well known in candy and has retain locations list on website...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also on the coil heads Atlantis and subtank be careful dry burning the coils it can heat up the leads and burn through the grommets and short out I've had a few do it to me maybe a pulse or two but don't get it super hot
Thanks for that note, I wasn't aware of that. I will be careful when I do it that way and pulse like you said.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok some more notes to add/check out. Www.bickfordflavors.com have a vanilla cake and3 cereal flavors including cinnamon toast crunch ( @Geauxst). These are water soluble but they do have oil too and have mention of vaping in the info I read, come in large quantities so vape shops could buy. Also found www.getsuckered. Com that has a cookie dough/birthday cake flavoring. I just was thinking if I owned a shop I would want to be able to order gallons... Anyway thought I would give you couple new avenues. Bickford is well known in candy and has retain locations list on website...

From the conversation I had with the owner quite awhile back...before I was hooked on this juice...he had said at that time that their flavorings were a mix of the common brands we all know...FA, TFA, Capella, FW, Inawera, Lorann, etc. I don't think they use any "special" vendor. It's the fact that they relabel them with different names that is making it hard to identify what it is. All I know is what they call it...so I'm trying to figure out what flavor and brand it "actually" is.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for that note, I wasn't aware of that. I will be careful when I do it that way and pulse like you said.
Yeah the big thing is not to let the legs get hot... Maybe check the grommets from time to time to see if your melting it or not

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CP ... we lived together for almost 7 years. @Tawni needed a break so she left and got her own place. Fast forward a couple years ... I was unable to stop loving her (I tried though), so when I wrecked my motorcycle and she took custody of her dog while I couldn't care for him ... the break in the zero communication thing I was forcing broke the dredmels back and we're rebuilding our mutual lives. She lives on the other side of Houston ... 25 miles away.

OK, sorry buddy, was just little confused what was going on with you and Tawni , not trying to be to nosy...we all have situations :)

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the conversation I had with the owner quite awhile back...before I was hooked on this juice...he had said at that time that their flavorings were a mix of the common brands we all know...FA, TFA, Capella, FW, Inawera, Lorann, etc. I don't think they use any "special" vendor. It's the fact that they relabel them with different names that is making it hard to identify what it is. All I know is what they call it...so I'm trying to figure out what flavor and brand it "actually" is.

Ok ... this is getting funny now. It seems you really want some information that kids working at a vape shop possess. The information is so easy to get, I think you've overlooked the obvious. I don't think it is corporate espionage spy v. spy. I haven't met the kid (meaning young adult less than 30) yet that really gives a crap about his/her gig. The work ethic of our youth sucks ... use this to your advantage. I'll bet your next bottle of this juice that a decently placed offer of a case of beer will get you all the information including juice identity and actual recipe they use. If they are stubborn, follow one of the shop groupies out and make the offer to them and have them get the information you seek. They don't care ... it's just a low paying job in their underdeveloped worlds.

Sorry ... been sitting on this solution since you started your quest. It is possible that the owner is having juice delivered elsewhere and relabeling before it gets to the shop - and, in that case, you'll have to live with the clues available in the recipe which will cost you a case of beer. Just approach someone of legal drinking age ... profile them (favor tatoo'd and pierced employees). Worst case scenario, you'll pick wrong and be banned from the shop. Worth the risk IMO to discover I'm wrong in my generalization about the youth of today. I'd have sold you down the river - I don't think the employees in the shops I visit would.

Edit: It just occur'd to me to mention that I think it's innocent because you are not trying to reproduce it for commercial sale.

Last edited:

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, sorry buddy, was just little confused what was going on with you and Tawni , not trying to be to nosy...we all have situations :)

No worries at all. I don't keep secrets and the thrill seeker in me loves to get nose to nose with trouble. Besides, I consider you a friend and wouldn't hesitate to tell you to fuck off if you were approaching some invisible line. FWIW ... all lines that matter are clearly marked ... it's why I spend sooo much time flirting with trouble - they're fun to cross.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha @dred your ideas actually made me laugh. Funny part is I've tried...not with a case of beer, but another form of bribery. The one employee is such a burn out...he's done enough drugs for all of us from the looks and sounds of it. He hasn't a clue as to what I'm talking about. I made a post about him somewhere else on this forum. I once asked him what brand flavorings they were and he told me PG. The conversation never got much further...he simply doesn't have a clue. One of the other employees told me that he didn't know as well. Then there is the guy who is the manager, I guess...he's the one that opens and closes the store and does deposits, etc. He won't tell me. He did at least hint to me that the flavorings are relabeled. I think you're right though...I need to work on him some more I guess. This is a small chain, they have a few other locations. Perhaps I need to visit one of the others on my quest. Funny thing is I know the recipe and %'s... I just need to know the vendor and real name of the flavoring. You think they would be willing to give that out...I can't believe they treat that info like a trade secret or protected recipe or something. I also inquired about buying just the flavoring, after a couple days they called and quoted me $22 for 30ml. I kind of laughed at the dude and told him I could get damn near twice the amount for half the price. His response was that he's not in the business of selling flavoring. Really? Some people...

T

Taver13

Haha @dred your ideas actually made me laugh. Funny part is I've tried...not with a case of beer, but another form of bribery. The one employee is such a burn out...he's done enough drugs for all of us from the looks and sounds of it. He hasn't a clue as to what I'm talking about. I made a post about him somewhere else on this forum. I once asked him what brand flavorings they were and he told me PG. The conversation never got much further...he simply doesn't have a clue. One of the other employees told me that he didn't know as well. Then there is the guy who is the manager, I guess...he's the one that opens and closes the store and does deposits, etc. He won't tell me. He did at least hint to me that the flavorings are relabeled. I think you're right though...I need to work on him some more I guess. This is a small chain, they have a few other locations. Perhaps I need to visit one of the others on my quest. Funny thing is I know the recipe and %'s... I just need to know the vendor and real name of the flavoring. You think they would be willing to give that out...I can't believe they treat that info like a trade secret or protected recipe or something. I also inquired about buying just the flavoring, after a couple days they called and quoted me $22 for 30ml. I kind of laughed at the dude and told him I could get damn near twice the amount for half the price. His response was that he's not in the business of selling flavoring. Really? Some people...
but arent you having more fun trying to figure it out?:eek:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's definitely forced me to try a lot of flavorings that I otherwise probably wouldn't have.
Actually...to hell with that Crunchberry shit juice...
I just loaded up some of this Rawberry from Pheye Labs. This shit is slammin! I think I'm going to have to order a bigger bottle of this stuff.
Also, who was able to get their hands on and try that waffle cone flavor they had? Pretty sure it was called Remulak or something. I was looking forward to trying that one, but there wasn't any in the box. Anyone who tried it, what did you think of it, any opinions?

D

Donald Bickers

todays vape mail,,,4 bell caps chimneys and drip tips,,,,,woo hoo
QmqEWHp.jpg

VU Sponsors