ooooohhhh, themz iz puuurty

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's definitely forced me to try a lot of flavorings that I otherwise probably wouldn't have.
Actually...to hell with that Crunchberry shit juice...
I just loaded up some of this Rawberry from Pheye Labs. This shit is slammin! I think I'm going to have to order a bigger bottle of this stuff.
Also, who was able to get their hands on and try that waffle cone flavor they had? Pretty sure it was called Remulak or something. I was looking forward to trying that one, but there wasn't any in the box. Anyone who tried it, what did you think of it, any opinions?
It wasn't in there when I got the box. Sounds good though.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pretty boring in here today

But making good progress on the
todays vape mail,,,4 bell caps chimneys and drip tips,,,,,woo hoo
QmqEWHp.jpg

Very smexy. Half the reason I ordered that Kayfun V4 was my desire to have a tank I could bell cap. I saw that someone is doing a bell cap for the Kanger Sub Tank and I will begin my hunt very soon. It is too bad my favorite juice is supposed to be a tank cracker. Reading up on the cause of tank crackage ... it actually seems as if I really like ingesting the stuff that cracks tanks. I've mostly stuck to glass or all steel, but I'll risk crackage for that smexiness. Enjoy.

T

Taver13

Very smexy. Half the reason I ordered that Kayfun V4 was my desire to have a tank I could bell cap. I saw that someone is doing a bell cap for the Kanger Sub Tank and I will begin my hunt very soon. It is too bad my favorite juice is supposed to be a tank cracker. Reading up on the cause of tank crackage ... it actually seems as if I really like ingesting the stuff that cracks tanks. I've mostly stuck to glass or all steel, but I'll risk crackage for that smexiness. Enjoy.
you can use them on orchids, you would probobly enjoy that better, thats what im using it for

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Big thing with tank crackers is the harsher vapes like black liquorice, red hot cinnamon (like you vape) and a lot of acidic vapes will cause issues but they mainly crack and eat only certain tanks mainly the plastic style tank the key is use Pyrex tanks which most tanks have evolved to ... Now the issues has become the peek insulators and delrin so until they change and find better the Best you can do is rinse your attys daily as you refill ... It helps cut back on the wear...honestly I just save them for my beastly rdas that have nothing to corrode

T

Taver13

Big thing with tank crackers is the harsher vapes like black liquorice, red hot cinnamon (like you vape) and a lot of acidic vapes will cause issues but they mainly crack and eat only certain tanks mainly the plastic style tank the key is use Pyrex tanks which most tanks have evolved to ... Now the issues has become the peek insulators and delrin so until they change and find better the Best you can do is rinse your attys daily as you refill ... It helps cut back on the wear...honestly I just save them for my beastly rdas that have nothing to corrode
this

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Nicotine finally arrived today. So I immediately broke out my mad scientist gear and mixed my first bottle of DIY. Made myself a Sucker Punch clone from a recipe I found online and then gave it the sawsall shake and a crockpot bath and Damn this is tasty. Now I just have to wash some more bottles so I can make some other flavors.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Nicotine finally arrived today. So I immediately broke out my mad scientist gear and mixed my first bottle of DIY. Made myself a Sucker Punch clone from a recipe I found online and then gave it the sawsall shake and a crockpot bath and Damn this is tasty. Now I just have to wash some more bottles so I can make some other flavors.
hey buddy mind pming me a link of that clone i buy sucker punch alot i wouldnt mind trying it as a clone

T

Taver13

sawzall is the way to go man

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donaldbickers , you got something coming, and a nice bonus. No tracking, fit in envelop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How to access all the different functions...I know how to change and set the 5 memory spots for watts and I accidentally stumbled upon the mobile setting(though not sure how to do it) but don't know how to do dcdc mode or pwnm

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It will put out the voltage the battery has if you set it lower than that. Like, if you set it to 3.5 volts and you batt is 4 volts, it will give you 4 volts. It will tell you its giving you less, but its going to give you the batt voltage. If you need to vape lower than the batt voltage, you will need to use pwm. But in dcdc, if you set it to something higher than the batt voltage, it will do that correctly. Get it?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a bit stupid when it comes to what all the regulated mod chips can do now been mainly running mechs and unregulated box's for a while

T

Taver13

its only pwm or dcdc dcdc is still regulated, just the voltage wont go below battery. pwm allows it to use below battery, what ohms and watts are you running

VU Sponsors