Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drives me absolutely crazy, it never fails to be one flavor short, I keep buying more and does not matter, still always short :mad:
Yeah I know the feeling...same happens to me. :rolleyes:

Thanks again to everyone for your concerns. Like I said to @Geauxst in texts just a bit ago, I guess I scared everyone when I posted that text this morning before I headed out. I didn't mean to scare you all, but honestly I was scared myself. I really didn't know what to think, as my doctor never did anything like that before. He's been my doctor for almost 20 years now, so you can understand why I was concerned. Still though, I kind of left you all hanging, and for that I apologize. I do appreciate all of the genuine concern and support though. Funny thing is, you all know probably more than most of my local friends and family since I talk to you all on the regular. We really are a family in here. :)

D

Donald Bickers

Okay, so after the doctors I had to go get another MRI (didn't have to drink the mess again), then had to get my son from school, then came home and did the family thing and then it was dinner. Was sitting down with the wife talking over a bunch of things, including this latest. Then need some time for myself so my dog and I went for a walk. Stopped and talked to a couple different neighbors who were outside since they were asking how I was doing and stuff. Basically the lab work came back with my white blood cells through the roof which is a common sign of active inflammation in the intestines. Red blood cells down which means anemia...nothing really new in either of those, except my white cells haven't been high since before my colostomy reversal which was this past October. The MRI is showing micro-abscesses in my small intestine, and that is of a huge concerns to the doctors, because they're suspecting my intestines are leaking inside where they were re-attached, or elsewhere, which would mean a perforation. This happened awhile back and crept up on is the same way...with the abscesses and stuff...same signs. Anyway, he (my GI) wanted to admit me to the hospital and do a whole work-up and everything. He was able to call and get my colo-rectal surgeon on the phone, who also wanted to do the same at first, but then after discussing everything and explaining how I have been feeling okay (better than I have in quite awhile) decided that maybe it was a bit premature. The pictures from the first MRI couldn't really be determined if it was abscesses, pockets of air or possibly gas. They also don't know how long they have been there since it's been awhile since last MRI...which they weren't seen in the last one, but there's a possibility these could have been there since the last surgery. The plan is to watch for any changes in my health, as if there is leakage or perforation, there is a risk of sepsis, and that isn't good at all. Also, with the MRI they did today...1) they are looking for any changes in the abscesses, and 2) they manipulated my body in an attempt to see if they could determine if they are liquid (abscess) or just pockets of air or gas. They gave me a load of antibiotics to start on, since I'm on Remicade, my natural immune system is supressed, so those are a necessity. Obviously my wife and I have to closely monitor for any sudden changes, fever, vomiting, chills, fatigue, etc. as these could all be signs of something not so good. My "team" of doctors are basically on standby, and I carry their personal cell phone numbers with me, so in the event I go to the hospital in an emergency, they can be reached to explain to the ER docs what is going on and what needs to be done. So in a nutshell, it really didn't look good, but after evaluating everything, we all came to the conclusion that it didn't real seem as bad as it originally looked. This is all part of the roller coaster I have been riding for quite awhile now...constant ups, and downs. Although, I don't call this either an up or down, this is like that twist where you go upside down and come back upright around a curve. Haha. Nevertheless, I will be under careful watch, and if anything seems out of the norm, you better believe I will be on top of it. I'm familiar with all of this stuff, and I'm actually kind of used to it...sad as that sounds. I do appreciate you all being concerned and everything. One of the things I did talk to my wife, Samantha, about today, was that if something happened she knows to come here and post to let you all know. That would only happen in the case of an emergency operation (or worse God forbid), and that would have to hold you all over until I was able to get on my tablet in the hospital. If I end up in the hospital, admitted, I'll be on here more than ever, as I have nothing else to do while laying there except sleep. Okay, I think this is enough...anyone has any questions let me know. I'll definitely keep you all posted.
Keeping you in my prayers,i know that doesn't sound like much,but me growing up in a childrens home and having religion crammed down my throat during my school yrs,,,,im not much into religion,so it is special circumstances that make me pray for anything,,,,,Hope to see you getting better

T

Taver13

Keeping you in my prayers,i know that doesn't sound like much,but me growing up in a childrens home and having religion crammed down my throat during my school yrs,,,,im not much into religion,so it is special circumstances that make me pray for anything,,,,,Hope to see you getting better
im with you on that man, i had that shit crammed down my throat in school too, so its a rarity

T

Taver13

whoever put the alice in vapeland punkn tumble into the box, thank you, i need to clone this, and i have no fucking clue where to start. i dont think i have a single damn thing i need to even start, not even sure where, there is alot going on there

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im with you on that man, i had that shit crammed down my throat in school too, so its a rarity
Thanks fellas...I'm with you on that stuff, I was forced to go to CCD classes and get my Holy Communion and Confirmation. I honestly believe in my own religion these days...but we're not going to go there. Haha.

D

Donald Bickers

so I get a call at 6:30 tonight,one of the renters says his shower is plugged up,,,take note,i just cleaned out all of his drains 2 mos ago and pulled a coat hanger out of the shower drain,so I go and look at it,yep she's clogged,,,,,so I said its almost 7:00 at night ,,,you couldn't have called a little earlier,,,,he just mumbles at me,,,so I told him im not tearing into your plumbing this late at night,see you tomorrow
the whole point here is whats wrong with these people thinking your gonna spend your night working on their shit,especially since this didn't just happen in 5 minutes,,,call me earlier assholes,i do have a little bit of a life

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 do you still have the box? If so, can you PM me that code for Pheye Labs when you get a minute? No rush, won't be doing anything with it until tomorrow.

Also, does anyone know the best/cheapest/quickest place for me to order the Atlantis ml upgrade, so it holds more juice? My wife is really liking the Atlantis @Vaperjim sent me, but I have to fill the damn thing 5 times a day for her. Haha.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I get a call at 6:30 tonight,one of the renters says his shower is plugged up,,,take note,i just cleaned out all of his drains 2 mos ago and pulled a coat hanger out of the shower drain,so I go and look at it,yep she's clogged,,,,,so I said its almost 7:00 at night ,,,you couldn't have called a little earlier,,,,he just mumbles at me,,,so I told him im not tearing into your plumbing this late at night,see you tomorrow
the whole point here is whats wrong with these people thinking your gonna spend your night working on their shit,especially since this didn't just happen in 5 minutes,,,call me earlier assholes,i do have a little bit of a life
I take it they don't pay for the service call huh? I know if it was my house that shower would wait until the next day!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks fellas...I'm with you on that stuff, I was forced to go to CCD classes and get my Holy Communion and Confirmation. I honestly believe in my own religion these days...but we're not going to go there. Haha.

I went to church school when I was a kid so I got my Holy Communion and Confirmation very young age :)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RZA not the best of news but glad that you and the docs have a plan. Sometimes it's not best to jump the gun and hospitals can be a bad place with your resistance and system so low. You know I've said it before, and sincerely mean it I will continue praying for you and your family. I will also put you on the prayer list, and these ppl are true prayer warriors. If there is anything that I can do, don't hesitate to text, call or msg. I think you should know by now , we all love ya and if you ever needed anything we could help with, especially talking, lol, we are all here for you. I personally feel we are like a tribe of many different ppls but gather together for a common goal, to care about each other and encourage each other. I will stop with that,though there is ore I would like to say... Just know that you have ppl that care here or we would have "traded our sh*t" and left long ago. This warm and fuzzy moment was brought to you by Momabear ....the one and only...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 do you still have the box? If so, can you PM me that code for Pheye Labs when you get a minute? No rush, won't be doing anything with it until tomorrow.

Also, does anyone know the best/cheapest/quickest place for me to order the Atlantis ml upgrade, so it holds more juice? My wife is really liking the Atlantis @Vaperjim sent me, but I have to fill the damn thing 5 times a day for her. Haha.
Check your PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RZA not the best of news but glad that you and the docs have a plan. Sometimes it's not best to jump the gun and hospitals can be a bad place with your resistance and system so low. You know I've said it before, and sincerely mean it I will continue praying for you and your family. I will also put you on the prayer list, and these ppl are true prayer warriors. If there is anything that I can do, don't hesitate to text, call or msg. I think you should know by now , we all love ya and if you ever needed anything we could help with, especially talking, lol, we are all here for you. I personally feel we are like a tribe of many different ppls but gather together for a common goal, to care about each other and encourage each other. I will stop with that,though there is ore I would like to say... Just know that you have ppl that care here or we would have "traded our sh*t" and left long ago. This warm and fuzzy moment was brought to you by Momabear ....the one and only...

Well spoken Moma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am gifting each of you that would like to have one, a vape band as a support to RZA and as a symbol of our support for each other. I do not discuss religion as a rule in such a varied group of ppl. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in healings through prayer. If that offends anyone please just read past my post because I don't apologize for it. I wanted to show support for RZA and this came to me today so I feel like it is what I need to do... Please just pm me your address if you would like one and let me know what color and I will try to accommodate you.
fc1f0a5d650f4a60a4de191a00f676e5.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

So I am gifting each of you that would like to have one, a vape band as a support to RZA and as a symbol of our support for each other. I do not discuss religion as a rule in such a varied group of ppl. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in healings through prayer. If that offends anyone please just read past my post because I don't apologize for it. I wanted to show support for RZA and this came to me today so I feel like it is what I need to do... Please just pm me your address if you would like one and let me know what color and I will try to accommodate you.

I like the blue one,i would rather it say hope ,,,but no worries,,just throw mine in the box ,,,that will work for me

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

That's very nice Moma! Little things like this are why I feel so fortunate to be a part of this group. Its amazing to me that something as simple as a box with vape supplies, could bring people together and encourage forum members to truly care about each other.

I'm a born again atheist, so I also don't rock the boat among such diverse friends. Though, regardless of conflicting religious views, I also believe in the power of compassion, kindness, and friendship.

Ill pm you soon.

T

Taver13

mornin all, mornin dred, lighty. packing up the box today, never got my bottle shipment so i had to clean some overnight for @MOMABEAR s extracts. @dred i think i came up with something kind of along the lines of that atomic chery cola deal, but im still working out the kinks so i will send that seperate. @RZAwora hope your feeling better bro, oh yeah, moma anycolor works for me, you have my address on the return address from the box. ugh, gotta wake up, i need fucking coffee, gonna go do that, be back

VU Sponsors