Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

So what did they change from the v2 to the + sometimes some people are like oh I don't like the airflow of the new Atlantis and I'm.like more airflow now it's my fave everyone has different taste and opinions
more airflow, harder to adjust down, better build posts though, so you would like the plus better, also the two has two different drip tips that you can change, bigger than 510. the plus is one built in cant change. the one i put in was the plus

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ugh, I'm having one of those days today. Been looking over housing costs in Denver, there's some places that are reasonably priced but they're not where we need to be, plus we both just lost our part time jobs here so money is going to be tight as hell til the move, plus we're still trying to save up for deposits and such for wherever we move to..... I know it's where we both need to be and there's so much more opportunity there but it's really getting me worried.....
Sorry, just kind of sharing whats on my mind. My wife doesn't want to hear it any more lol, she thinks I'm just being negative all the time, I just want to make sure we do this right.

T

Taver13

Ugh, I'm having one of those days today. Been looking over housing costs in Denver, there's some places that are reasonably priced but they're not where we need to be, plus we both just lost our part time jobs here so money is going to be tight as hell til the move, plus we're still trying to save up for deposits and such for wherever we move to..... I know it's where we both need to be and there's so much more opportunity there but it's really getting me worried.....
Sorry, just kind of sharing whats on my mind. My wife doesn't want to hear it any more lol, she thinks I'm just being negative all the time, I just want to make sure we do this right.
it seems to me that you have put alot of thought and time into this, and you wouldnt have done as such if you didnt think you were doing the right thing. dont over analyze things, and they will start falling into place

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely save as much as you can. I have done two big moves and the cost adds up quick. I feel for you. I thinking you are doing it the right way by planning it all out first. It sucks to sink yourself in debt but try and have any credit cards you have as freed up as possible so you can use them for things you forgot to plan for.When do you plan on moving? I know you have told us but I can't remember.

T

Taver13

btw, the hazelnut praline, no go, the praline overpowers even at such a low percentage, not bad, but loses the whole ry4 aspect...and just about everything else, so i went back to the original recepie for the box juice

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What brand is the hazelnut you guys keep talking about? I have FA and FW.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been out of commission for awhile but really sick the past week. I am so bored of just sitting and doing nothing my mind is going. Not really but you know what I mean. I have my surgery consult tomorrow and can't wait. I am so over this! I just wanted to vent.

T

Taver13

I have been out of commission for awhile but really sick the past week. I am so bored of just sitting and doing nothing my mind is going. Not really but you know what I mean. I have my surgery consult tomorrow and can't wait. I am so over this! I just wanted to vent.
its all good, we are always here. must be nervous

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its all good, we are always here. must be nervous
I actually just want to get it over with. I am not functioning well now. I would go in the next day if they could schedule it. He has been on vacation until now. The thing I am nervous about is I may have to have a transfusion before they can operate and I don't want that.

T

Taver13

I actually just want to get it over with. I am not functioning well now. I would go in the next day if they could schedule it. He has been on vacation until now. The thing I am nervous about is I may have to have a transfusion before they can operate and I don't want that.
does not sound fun

D

Donald Bickers

well the guy running the skidloader pulled the electric out of my circuit breaker box at the meter base,,,,,i just love my job sometimes,,,,i gotter band aided up good enough for tonight,,tomorrow looks like I have to run new wires

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@anendeloflorien try to stay thinking positive, and I think everything will work out for you. I know it's hard sometimes, and it's okay and normal to worry, get anxious, or depressed... just as long as you don't stay that way for a length of time. We're only human.

@Donald Bickers sounds like they're keeping you busy in there. I guess that's good though, at least for the paycheck, if not anything else.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DOCTORS UPDATE: The MRI looked unchanged, and they were not able to determine what exactly these abscesses are or what caused/is causing them. They want to wait a week to 10 days and repeat the tests. That's assuming my condition doesn't change and warrant something sooner. I have a Bone Density Scan scheduled for tomorrow to see if the long course of Prednisone had a detrimental effect there. At least that is reversible if so since I'm no longer taking it. Also have appointments Friday, one with my Dermatologist, and one at Pain Management. I was serious when I said it's like a job keeping up on all this stuff.

THE FLAVORING QUEST IS OVER: My wife and I had an opportunity to visit the vape shop that I get that Crunchberry ejuice from...but not the one I usually go to. We went to one of their other locations that is a little further from my house. I got to talking to one of the workers there, and turned out he is the manager of that location. I talked to him and told him that I started dabbling in DIY and that I really enjoyed some of their flavorings, and I was curious if he would tell me where they came from. He was awesome...showed me the flavors I asked about in the bottles they come in. Birthday Cake comes from VaporWorld.biz and the Frankenberry comes from PerfectVape. He also told me that if I had those two flavors I could combine them and make the Crunchberries juice...but I already knew that and the percentages they use from watching their computer. They use an Excel spreadsheet calculator, and it's on a 30" screen 3' away, kind of hard to miss.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like maybe, everything's not as bad as they originally thought. Fingers crossed.
They had me on prednisone once. Knew it was bad for my body, but Damn, i loved that stuff. Landscaped my whole yard in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DOCTORS UPDATE: The MRI looked unchanged, and they were not able to determine what exactly these abscesses are or what caused/is causing them. They want to wait a week to 10 days and repeat the tests. That's assuming my condition doesn't change and warrant something sooner. I have a Bone Density Scan scheduled for tomorrow to see if the long course of Prednisone had a detrimental effect there. At least that is reversible if so since I'm no longer taking it. Also have appointments Friday, one with my Dermatologist, and one at Pain Management. I was serious when I said it's like a job keeping up on all this stuff.

THE FLAVORING QUEST IS OVER: My wife and I had an opportunity to visit the vape shop that I get that Crunchberry ejuice from...but not the one I usually go to. We went to one of their other locations that is a little further from my house. I got to talking to one of the workers there, and turned out he is the manager of that location. I talked to him and told him that I started dabbling in DIY and that I really enjoyed some of their flavorings, and I was curious if he would tell me where they came from. He was awesome...showed me the flavors I asked about in the bottles they come in. Birthday Cake comes from VaporWorld.biz and the Frankenberry comes from PerfectVape. He also told me that if I had those two flavors I could combine them and make the Crunchberries juice...but I already knew that and the percentages they use from watching their computer. They use an Excel spreadsheet calculator, and it's on a 30" screen 3' away, kind of hard to miss.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...well that's encouraging news from the dr. We will continue our prayers and believe in healing for you my friend.
The quest is successfully completed and I'm so excited I know that you will be making a couple of orders asap lol. I'm so happy for you.... Keep us updated on the progress of the unicorn juice lol..... I'm kinda sad too it was fun to help with your search. Now I can close that chapter of research in my note book. I'm sure it was more fun for me than you lol

Last edited:
L

Lighty269

On my prayer list, because it works!

If I offend someone, to bad. I was extremely sick this past year and I should not be here today, prays work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Good luck with the upcoming doctor visits. My dad is currently undergoing chemo ( 5th or maybe 6th round) so I know what you mean about it being a full time job just keeping up with doctor schedules. And congrats on finally solving the mystery of the juice recipe.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what do you think? I was eyeing one of those...
The silverplay is great, the box isn't bad but has a few minor issues. Mainly being it's not an authentic DNA 40 from what i can tell even though some are claiming it is. Mine is missing one magnet that holds the back on, not a real big issue it still stays on just fine. But the back door does rock a little i just need to sand down a spot inside to make it stay flat. I don't have any nickel wire so haven't been able to test the temperature control yet. Overall not a bad device, but have seen several people on the forums saying there's was DOA but mine works fine.

L

Lighty269

The silverplay is great, the box isn't bad but has a few minor issues. Mainly being it's not an authentic DNA 40 from what i can tell even though some are claiming it is. Mine is missing one magnet that holds the back on, not a real big issue it still stays on just fine. But the back door does rock a little i just need to sand down a spot inside to make it stay flat. I don't have any nickel wire so haven't been able to test the temperature control yet. Overall not a bad device, but have seen several people on the forums saying there's was DOA but mine works fine.

Cool! I have lots of N52 magnets if you need some. I almost picked one up, then the SMY 50 was there, so I got that instead.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like maybe, everything's not as bad as they originally thought. Fingers crossed.
They had me on prednisone once. Knew it was bad for my body, but Damn, i loved that stuff. Landscaped my whole yard in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is a wonder drug...for a lot of things. The side effects of long-term use are terrible though...the list is sooo long I wouldn't even start to list it but you can see here.
Sent from my Momabear headquarters...well that's encouraging news from the dr. We will continue our prayers and believe in healing for you my friend.
The quest is successfully completed and I'm so excited I know that you will be making a couple of orders asap lol. I'm so happy for you.... Keep us updated on the progress of the unicorn juice lol..... I'm kinda sad too it was fun to help with your search. Now I can close that chapter of research in my note book. I'm sure it was more fun for me than you lol
I appreciate your efforts @MOMABEAR that and your thoughtfulness and concerns. Did you get my PM this morning? I'm pretty sure I sent it, maybe I better go back and look.
@RZAwora keep up the good spirits, i can only help in the long run! at least something in a good direction is going on
Yes sir...it's really hard at times...like I was telling @anendeloflorien earlier, it's only human to be down sometimes...you just can't stay there. I do pretty good at staying positive unless I'm really not feeling well, or stuck in the hospital for more then a week or two. Longest hospital stay...7 months...198 days...that was back in 2002...spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's there. Let me tell you how much fun that was... :eek:
On my prayer list, because it works!

If I offend someone, to bad. I was extremely sick this past year and I should not be here today, prays work!
I agree, if anyone is offended...too damn bad. We're all glad that you pulled through and got over whatever it was.
it wasnt prayers IT WAS @MOMABEAR 's VAPEBANDS THAT DID IT!!!!!!!
Haha...don't knock Momabear's ideas...I think it's awesome! Never really had anyone do anything like that before for me. :)
Good luck with the upcoming doctor visits. My dad is currently undergoing chemo ( 5th or maybe 6th round) so I know what you mean about it being a full time job just keeping up with doctor schedules. And congrats on finally solving the mystery of the juice recipe.
Thanks and thanks. Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope that the chemo is successful for him, that's a lot to go through. Not to change it all to me...but that's how I stay positive a lot of times. I remind myself of people like your dad and others I have met in the hospital and on a Crohn's forum I belong to...things could always be worse. Everyday I wake up not feeling the best, I remind myself of that, and it puts me in a better mood. My wife doesn't understand how I do it. I have to in order to stay sane. I will pray for your dad tonight.

T

Taver13

@Faust told ya that thing is a beast, my clone silverplay just came in from slowtech today, so i have my authentic, which im vaping now, and my clone to fuck with and moddify, should be fun, anyway, im setting up my nets to start extractions so ill be back in a bit

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha...don't knock Momabear's ideas...I think it's awesome! Never really had anyone do anything like that before for me. :)
I wasn't knocking it im rocking a blue one she gave me when we met earlier

Sent from my LabRatory
9a6ec271d80b291c27a9189ed2d35d55.jpg

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Evening all, got some new toys today.... Ipv v2 and kanger subtank for $53 any tips/tricks for either of em?
swap out the screws for magnets if at all possible makes your life easier on the ipv

as far as the subtank if it is the og tank and not the nano or mini then sit back and cry that you didnt get the nano or mini or the new plus cause your gonna suffer the problems other OG owners do

Tank loves to leak at random times keep a wipe handy when using it mine went a month before it leaked then it started for 2 weeks then stoped and started again 3 days later the seals are so temperamental
sometimes leaks from airflow holes so make sure coils is in good
dont use the RBA deck and top its useless you lose capacity and and it just doesnt wick fast enough lots of dry burns also restricts airflow
good luck finding a mod it looks good on other then box mods
and finally buy a vape band and realize the bitch is 25 mm so go get some 24 mm orings instead maybe even 23mm easy enough but that tank is fragile

with all that said its a nice tank do think im bashing it but it has issues i would still recommend it to others but i would tell them to pick the newer styles cause they fixed the issues on them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe do, it's definitely not the mini or nano
well they made the original which is the big 25mm one then they made a mini 22m and a nano 18mm then they canceled making the 25mm but then brought out a new 25 mm called the plus which can be seen by the cyclops air flow rather then the old cyclops with 3 holes on the original
authentic-kanger-subtank-plus-atomizer-rba.jpg
this is the PLUS
SC_SUBTANK-2.jpg
this is the OG
NOTICE THE AIRFLOW RINGS AND DRIPTIPS

VU Sponsors