GNlK6iWt.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ever just have one of those days where your vape is completely on point all day? I'm having one of those today lol. Been running nothing but my subtank all day at 4.0V on my istick and I swear every hit has been a full on vape, barely any juicy mouth and super flavor. This RY4 is the tits Tav :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
makin more in just a bit!

Haha my boss just walked by the door to my office, looked in and then walked out without saying anything. I asked him what was up when I ran into him and he was like "oh nothing, just checking to make sure you were ok, I wasn't sure why there was so much smoke coming out of there." I laughed, told him I was just vaping up a storm cloud today, he laughed and walked away. Some things I do love about my job :D

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I need to make a bottle stand,,,,for drying bottles

My problem I can't have any of my stuff out because of baby, so I have to keep everything in boxes with latches and I found a kitchen cabinet at a yard sale and mounted it in my hobby room where I keep all my aquarium stuff and that's where I store all my vape stuff :)

T

Taver13

2015-04-28 18.18.35.jpg
im taking out the hades, one of the 510 connectors, the istick which is being PIFed to someone trying to get off the skoal, and a couple juices. think i wanna attempt to clone the alice in vapeland, gonna need to get a few things....
2015-04-28 18.18.45.jpg
putting in a bunch of kanthal, new pair of bent nose needle nose pliers, probobly one of the most useful tools when rebuilding. a copper big block 454 clone, authentic doge v2 in brass, authentic infinate clt v2plus, and a smok vapor chaser tank, with one coil head that i drilled out for better juice flow and bigger coil when using high VG. i think there is some other stuff i want to throw in so when i find/figure out what it is i will update. also i am putting in 120ml of my ry4 in 3mg 20pg80vg......and 120ml of my ry4 in 6mg 50pg50vg. should be enough for everyone to get some, figured it would be better that way than a whole bunch of small bottles

VU Sponsors