• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be willing to try it. I do remember someone saying that they don't really like baccos but they enjoyed your RY4. I remember back in the day when I ordered from MBV that they sent me a sample of GWARY4 and that one wasn't bad...I'm sure yours is a hell of a lot better than that though. Who knows, maybe I'd really like it.

Yeah I'm not huge on tobacco vapes (besides Tavs NETs) and I've never had an RY4 before that I really cared for, even the "premium" ones always seem over flavored to me. Either too sticky sweet on the caramel or way overpowering in the tobacco flavors. But @Taver13 makes some baller RY4 I'm running it in my vulcan right now on a 22g .3 ohm nichrome coil and it's freakin delicious

T

Taver13

Yeah I'm not huge on tobacco vapes (besides Tavs NETs) and I've never had an RY4 before that I really cared for, even the "premium" ones always seem over flavored to me. Either too sticky sweet on the caramel or way overpowering in the tobacco flavors. But @Taver13 makes some baller RY4 I'm running it in my vulcan right now on a 22g .3 ohm nichrome coil and it's freakin delicious
that nichrome is beast isnt it, the resistance of 22 is equivelent of about 16 or 17 or kanthal

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was also wondering how many wives/so vape also?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

My wife does! We both started around the same time, she's just technologically challenged so she doesn't do the forum thing lol

Oh also, exciting news! She's more than likely going to be working at a vape shop out in Colorado :D she had an interview with RiNo Vapes (http://www.rinovapes.com/) while we were up there last week that went really well. If all goes according to plan she'll be managing it in a few months. It's a great little shop, they have good prices, a really solid house juice line (plus a huge variety of premiums) and very helpful employees!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that nichrome is beast isnt it, the resistance of 22 is equivelent of about 16 or 17 or kanthal

Oh yeah I had to do ten wraps to get it to where it would fire on my BT50 (.3 is the minimum) basically fills the deck on the vulcan and that thing is no slouch when it comes to deck size :D

T

Taver13

thanks man i appreciate that.....btw, 5 new nets are in the works, you will love em

T

Taver13

you definatly helped me to decide to stick with that version

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was also wondering how many wives/so vape also?
My wife does...we both quit smoking at the same time.
does anyone in here use 26650 mechs at all?
Nope...that's why I PIF'ed that one I had won on ModEnvy awhile back. I don't even own a 26650 battery and no intentions of buying any.
Geez. Last night, it was like pulling teeth, to get people to talk. This morning, I go get a cup of coffee, and there's a 100 posts.
Sorry, I myself felt horrible yesterday so wasn't on here at all until late last night. I'm feeling much better today though.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, shit, shit!! Doctor just called about test results from yesterday...he wouldn't tell me the results, instead asked when I could come in to see him. That's not a good sign. What a way to ruin a day. Anyway, off I go to jump in shower, get dressed, and head down to the doctors office. Did I ever mention how sick I am of being sick? It really sucks. I'd much rather feel better and go to work...instead I have what feels like a part-time (sometimes full-time) job of visiting doctors. If it isn't one disease bothering me, it's another. Just when I start feeling better, something else pops up. It's been over 3 years now this way. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy if I had one. :mad::(o_O

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, shit, shit!! Doctor just called about test results from yesterday...he wouldn't tell me the results, instead asked when I could come in to see him. That's not a good sign. What a way to ruin a day. Anyway, off I go to jump in shower, get dressed, and head down to the doctors office. Did I ever mention how sick I am of being sick? It really sucks. I'd much rather feel better and go to work...instead I have what feels like a part-time (sometimes full-time) job of visiting doctors. If it isn't one disease bothering me, it's another. Just when I start feeling better, something else pops up. It's been over 3 years now this way. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy if I had one. :mad::(o_O
Sorry man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

i hope all goes well, good luck and please update us

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Prayers your way. I feel for you. Thats how my days are too. I have yet another surgery coming up so hopefully some relief. We are all thinking of you.

Can someone explain to me what Acetyl Pyrazine does? Specifically if I leave it out of a recipe would it be a big deal. The recipe calls for .5%

D

Donald Bickers

prayers with you brother

T

Taver13

Prayers your way. I feel for you. Thats how my days are too. I have yet another surgery coming up so hopefully some relief. We are all thinking of you.

Can someone explain to me what Acetyl Pyrazine does? Specifically if I leave it out of a recipe would it be a big deal. The recipe calls for .5%
it gives a nutty flavor, i dont care for it as i would rather add each individual nut flavor, but that stuff is tricky, if used wrong it tastes like fritos and old socks. usually if its in a recepie i substitute, but its usually necessary for the recepie in some form.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it gives a nutty flavor, i dont care for it as i would rather add each individual nut flavor, but that stuff is tricky, if used wrong it tastes like fritos and old socks. usually if its in a recepie i substitute, but its usually necessary for the recepie in some form.
so maybe I could use hazelnut? It is a cereal vape.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You need a set like this
1134add12d83e99f6c0794562582a626.jpg

They also make sockets that way to called extreme access

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I work at a place called cal Chloe they produce calcium chloride and potassium chloride and they have survived working there it's all about tool care too I coat mine in fluid film once a month when I clean them but its a very crossing environment out here look what their unit is like after having it 1 yr
9693ece9aafd480849497f620ae81d16.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kobalt but they offer it in other brands too I think snap on has them and craftsman I don't care tool is a tool of it breaks I'll buy another

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah best tool eve invested I carry 1 ratchet set with me when I have to go inside I got the smaller and bigger set and it covers standard or metric
i got a set of those in a different brand they are awesoem
On a side not I have a friend helping me fix this forklift today he's not much help but refuses to give up

af836ddcb3407dca01d704d756199b16.jpg
9bb9ccd94743288a325b9c013d162263.jpg

VU Sponsors