Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OHHHH BOY HELLLLA OF A DAY sorry i been MIA today between renewing licence changing addresss with bank and going throu another pif box my day has been slammed ive got so many project and i feel like ill never get any of them done >.<

T

Taver13

OHHHH BOY HELLLLA OF A DAY sorry i been MIA today between renewing licence changing addresss with bank and going throu another pif box my day has been slammed ive got so many project and i feel like ill never get any of them done >.<
yeeep, i been going thru the box tryin to figure out whats comin out, i pretty much know whats going in, but stay tuned, will make my decision tonight or early tomorrow as far as removal

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i want to customize a mod box and im wondering what would work best its aluminium i think so im thinking like model car paint would work good then clear it what you guys think?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeeep, i been going thru the box tryin to figure out whats comin out, i pretty much know whats going in, but stay tuned, will make my decision tonight or early tomorrow as far as removal
yeah im thinking i bit off more then i can chew with all the ones im part of might have to thin the herd a bit soon

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't leave any of them. Either of ya. The box you're referring to probably needs you the most. But if you don't feel a family thing there, well then it's understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats one of the reasons its alot of anti-ism tied to it which = drama and i hate drama... on a side note the box has already made it to me and ive made my contributions so im probably opting out but not without contributing but the major factor is keeping up with that many is just like a second job i want more time for the 2 i like the most one is epic and the other i want to make as epic

T

Taver13

so i want to customize a mod box and im wondering what would work best its aluminium i think so im thinking like model car paint would work good then clear it what you guys think?
gonna wanna throw some primer on after yu sand it reall good, scuff the hell outa it, use emory cloth or some shit like that

D

Donald Bickers

Don't leave any of them. Either of ya. The box you're referring to probably needs you the most. But if you don't feel a family thing there, well then it's understandable.

I have no plans of leaving either one,,,this is family,,,,and this family makes up half of that box to,,,,so its family to,,,,,but if things happen and I have to leave one or the other,,it aint gonna be this one

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats why i respectfuly declined box 6
well im staying in 6 hell im admin i kinda need to lol nah the one im contemplating on weither to leave or not isnt on this site and it makes me feel like im fighting for the good guys and bad guys just to much its not so much the box as it is the rest of the place

T

Taver13

i
well im staying in 6 hell im admin i kinda need to lol nah the one im contemplating on weither to leave or not isnt on this site and it makes me feel like im fighting for the good guys and bad guys just to much its not so much the box as it is the rest of the place
i dont pop in over at that box much, just not into it,

T

Taver13

the one thing i did remove from the box so far was the carto tank! awesome, threw that one you sent in it @Donald Bickers and im hittin it at 17 watts, with VW the way it is now, it makes these things a whole new beast

T

Taver13

night all, as for airflow, depending on the juice is how i go, my nets, all tight airflow in a genny, deserts, sometimes genny tight, certain one open fcool, or cookie types i like hot. i go through phases, on that note, goodnight bitches

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I haven't checked in all day. Had those tests done today...came home and wasn't feeling the best so I went to sleep. Just woke back up, trying to eat something, and checking in/catching up on VU. I see I didn't miss too much.
@Taver13 you still have the list with @MOMABEAR address on it right? She's here enough that I don't think we need to ask if she is ready for the box. :)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I haven't checked in all day. Had those tests done today...came home and wasn't feeling the best so I went to sleep. Just woke back up, trying to eat something, and checking in/catching up on VU. I see I didn't miss too much.
@Taver13 you still have the list with @MOMABEAR address on it right? She's here enough that I don't think we need to ask if she is ready for the box. :)
What?.... The box... Really is it my turn already... Why I hadn't even noticed..... Lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all. Spent $60 at fasttech, two weeks ago. Nothing special, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Everything's ready but a stupid $2 driptip. It's Kinda aggravating one little thing, can hold up the whole order.
Ordered from 4 other places the same day, they all have made it here. Okay, enough of the morning rant. Hope all have a good day.

Last edited:
T

Taver13

I ordered from heartland Saturday, order is still Processing status, hope it's not to long, I am almost out of pg :)
they are good, it should be to you quick
Morning all. Spent $60 at fasttech, two weeks ago. Nothing special, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Everything's ready but a stupid $2 driptip. It's Kinda aggravating one little thing, can hold up the whole order.
Ordered from 4 other places the same day, they all have made it here. Okay, enough of the morning rant. Hope all have a good day.

im over fasttech, been waiting for a tank for almost two months now. they can fuck themselves in the ass, every other place i order from in china, same kind of shipping option, is here in about a week, ten days at the most
got it sending it out in the am tomorrow since i got some juice to make still, and something to finish in the dungeon. gotta package up the extracts for moma, cant do that til my bottles come in the mail today. going to get up a picture of my takes from the box as soon as some coffee and nicotine gets pumped through my veins. oh yeah...GOOD morning folks, i got a pounder of a headache

VU Sponsors