Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow tornado <4 miles from me. Glad it missed me. Can I have sunshine now please...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Wow, we had tornado warnings in effect here this morning. Definitely not something I want to see again!
is it safe to come out yet .... Now that was some "sever weather" .... Kinda a understatement

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah tornados spinning off all over the place from what they are saying but the school let us know the kids are all safe thank God for text alerts from our school lol whew...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all be safe. Think that's the one that came by here. 18 tornados in Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well then.... Thanks Jim lol I think it's gone we just have little rain and wind I think it's moved on now..,

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well then.... Thanks Jim lol I think it's gone we just have little rain and wind I think it's moved on now..,

Then you may come out if the hall closet now. Or your safe place

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just check our weather radar not looking good

afa1d8fc0d4b300bc272326fd11749af.jpg

Who pissed off mother nature cause she apparently got her big brother to handle her business

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you may come out if the hall closet now.

Yeah have to put the mattresses back on the bed lol. I think I need a plug in for the closet for my phone... Don't wanted to be 5 pages behind again lmbo

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tornados gone ... *sticks out head out from under rock* crappp now here comes the hail

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you film your review Tav?

T

Taver13

IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG
here is the non box vapemail for today, i did receive the box, ill will post up what i am taking and what hardware i am putting in, and the juice i am making will be getting a picture later on. in this corner here, we have an imren 18500 battery, a dual 18650 battery case. 20 precut shrink wraps for batteries, a cigreen dragon rda, a little boy rda, brass gp paps clone, brass kraken, digital scale, a touchwood which i plan to modify for sub ohm, and upgrade the 510 to something adjustable, and last, a vaporflask from @Vaperjim because he is fucking awesome, and knows i was looking for one for a project of mine...btw, jim, you need to pm me, normally you are praised in my home for your hadnwriting, this time, im not sure what goes on, do i need a decoder wheel or something, possibly the actual rosetta stone? pm me and clarify please!

T

Taver13

Did you film your review Tav?
not yet, i want a good solid week of vaping on the lemo exclusivly, make sure it can handle what its supposed to, i have been very unforgiving on them, deep sub ohm builds, crazy watts, falls drops, mechs, regualted, high oh high volt, anything i can to make them fail, or find problems, or praises

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
damnit, forgot to take a picture of the condom for my ipv mini
I already set some stuff aside for the next round. Did you buy the scale or trade? How much was it. I think that is my next purchase

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK OK OK., ANNOUNCEMENT!

so, i have a post number in my head, and i will be doing a special giveaway to whoever makes a post on that number, so, no one knows who or when it will happen. i may or may not reveal the prize ahead of time. good luck all
You'll have to make a conscious effort, not to be that post.

D

Donald Bickers

We got a bunch a of tree huggers here in Texas. Raise a stink over trees being chopped. I, myself, understand sometimes they have to come down.

yes and I really sucked to,,,,,that tree gave me shade all day long,,,,my AC bill is gonna go up

VU Sponsors