Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

looks like this carto tank is going to give me a reason to use more PG again gotta run a 50/50 in these bad boys, damn im loving this vape on a 1.5 dual coil carto at 17 watts

T

Taver13

for anyone familiar with brasso, dont buy it anymore. the formula has changed. there is something in it they can no longer used due to the fucking government, it sucks now, i remember using the brasso in the metal can in boot camp and the shit was magic. the nw formula, is fucking garbage, im pissed i spent money on this crap. im gonna stick to flitz and boat polish

D

Donald Bickers

Built my Kayfun last night,30 ga 5 wraps w/rayon,came out to 1.1 ohm,,,had to check out that bell cap,,,,i been using pre made coils in the egrip and had that carto in that tank for the last few weeks,,,didn't realize how much I missed my kayfun

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for anyone familiar with brasso, dont buy it anymore. the formula has changed. there is something in it they can no longer used due to the fucking government, it sucks now, i remember using the brasso in the metal can in boot camp and the shit was magic. the nw formula, is fucking garbage, im pissed i spent money on this crap. im gonna stick to flitz and boat polish
I usually use Mother's Mag polish. Put an old carto in the drill stick the mod on the carto and spin it up to polish. Works great and can polish up a mod in a couple minutes easy.

T

Taver13

I usually use Mother's Mag polish. Put an old carto in the drill stick the mod on the carto and spin it up to polish. Works great and can polish up a mod in a couple minutes easy.
ive got a couple i use, but i was at the hardware stoe and saw the brasso and thought, hey, havent used this shit in years, im gonna get some....what a letdown, it does not even smell the same. that brasso smell i will never forget, that and shoe polish

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all. Spent $60 at fasttech, two weeks ago. Nothing special, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Everything's ready but a stupid $2 driptip. It's Kinda aggravating one little thing, can hold up the whole order.
Ordered from 4 other places the same day, they all have made it here. Okay, enough of the morning rant. Hope all have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I only order from Fasttech when it's listed as either in stock or ships next day. As long as I've done that I've never had an order held up more than a day or two before it ships.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its funny how i go into phases with vaping, been on regulated drippers for a while, now im on a tank on mech phase and a tank and regulated, but likin the tanks on mechs right now. lol
I was all into mechs and drippers but I've barely touched a mech in the past month at least. Almost all I use lately are RTA and regulated boxes.

T

Taver13

I was all into mechs and drippers but I've barely touched a mech in the past month at least. Almost all I use lately are RTA and regulated boxes.
at a point last month i did not have a single mech, and now i got a few that i love, that hades i got from you....i made an upgraded spring for the adjustment at the 510, and made an upgraded spring for the button, and dude, that thing hits like a truck, i cant use mechs with 18650 anymore cause they cant hit like a 26650. i only use the small mechs for 18350 on a single coil kayfun and 18500 for a single coil genny, the 18650s are now for dual coil gennies

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13 can you look at those cards that are in the box from Pheye Labs...I remember seeing them, but didn't really take notice to them. Are they discount cards or just regular business cards? If discount card can you PM me the code or instructions or whatever? I'm planning on ordering some of that Rawberry at some point in the near future. You or anyone else up for trying to clone that juice? Or at least come up with something close? That shit is delicious.

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13 can you look at those cards that are in the box from Pheye Labs...I remember seeing them, but didn't really take notice to them. Are they discount cards or just regular business cards? If discount card can you PM me the code or instructions or whatever? I'm planning on ordering some of that Rawberry at some point in the near future. You or anyone else up for trying to clone that juice? Or at least come up with something close? That shit is delicious.
forgot to tell you, my wife and i tried the remulak, order some of that too, yes it does have a discount code, when i get off my ass ill pm it to ya. i can try to clone it. gonna try and clone the remulak but gonna have to order some for that

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
negative, havent gotten to them, pretty much just tfa, capellas and a few flavor wests that i like
Fa are more concentrated. Mama j's has HIC 's e juice now but also he has a section that is HIC's notes on all the fa flavoring, all in one convenient place. You guys should check it out lol.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
forgot to tell you, my wife and i tried the remulak, order some of that too, yes it does have a discount code, when i get off my ass ill pm it to ya. i can try to clone it. gonna try and clone the remulak but gonna have to order some for that
Yeah I definitely plan on ordering that Remulak...it sounded good since the day I first read about it. Honestly at first I didn't think that Rawberry didn't have much of a smell. I loaded it up in my dripper, and damn was I impressed. I've been trying to ration the little I have, but plan on ordering some soon. I'll add the Remulak onto it too since it sounds good and you're saying it's good. Yeah please PM me the code when you have time. No hurry, as I don't I'll get to it today. I don't get paid until Friday...well actually the 3rd, but it'll be Friday since the 3rd is on a Sunday this month.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
negative, havent gotten to them, pretty much just tfa, capellas and a few flavor wests that i like
You really should give some FA flavors a shot. They are far more concentrated...you only need like 3-6% for a nice flavor on most of them. It ends up saving you $ from the flavorings in the long run. I think you'd be impressed with some of their flavors at least.

T

Taver13

You really should give some FA flavors a shot. They are far more concentrated...you only need like 3-6% for a nice flavor on most of them. It ends up saving you $ from the flavorings in the long run. I think you'd be impressed with some of their flavors at least.
i definatly will when the need arises, but for right now, i have a good amount of what i need for the juices i vape on the regular. the ry4 i am vaping all the time, and i think i have settled on a recepie for now til i decide to fuck with it more. definatly throwing some of that in the box for ya guys.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i definatly will when the need arises, but for right now, i have a good amount of what i need for the juices i vape on the regular. the ry4 i am vaping all the time, and i think i have settled on a recepie for now til i decide to fuck with it more. definatly throwing some of that in the box for ya guys.
I'm not a real fan of baccos...the only time I ever messed with them was in trying to make something for a couple relatives. I think I would like to try that banana one you make sometime however. I see everyone that has had it raving about it. I know recently you said you need to order more flavorings for it...when you get them, and you make a new batch, keep me in mind please.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 19585
all cleaned up, us navy guys got a soft spot for some polished brass

Don't lie you Navy guys just like rubbing oil on tubes ;)

Morning all. Spent $60 at fasttech, two weeks ago. Nothing special, just a bunch of bits and pieces. Everything's ready but a stupid $2 driptip. It's Kinda aggravating one little thing, can hold up the whole order.
Ordered from 4 other places the same day, they all have made it here. Okay, enough of the morning rant. Hope all have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that shit. I've got a credit over at fasttech and about 15 different things in my cart that I don't need right away. Once I have a little extra money (like never) I'm just going to place my order and forget about it. Then when it does finally arrive I'm not expecting it :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Oooooo if any of that makes it to me I'll be snapping it up! Oh also, we've got some more glass juice bottles that have been stacking up, @Taver13 you want em? Or does anyone else need bottles? I'm happy to send them to whomever will use them :D

D

Donald Bickers

Oooooo if any of that makes it to me I'll be snapping it up! Oh also, we've got some more glass juice bottles that have been stacking up, @Taver13 you want em? Or does anyone else need bottles? I'm happy to send them to whomever will use them :D
what are the specifics on the bottles,,,,size ,plastic glass

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With all he makes for everyone else I'm sure Tav would love to have some spare. But if you ever get too many for him I would take some lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With all he makes for everyone else I'm sure Tav would love to have some spare. But if you ever get too many for him I would take some lol

Absolutely @MOMABEAR ! I think I've got 15 or so empties (and could probably vape through a few more with just a couple ml left in them shortly) so whoever wants them lemme know :D If multiple people want them I'll just do some sort of random draw lol.

I'll be starting DIY when we get to Denver (July!) but I want to try to keep clutter to a minimum until then, we're moving light, like we are taking our bed, clothes, art, and animals. Other than that it's either getting sold before the move or thrown out lol

T

Taver13

I'm not a real fan of baccos...the only time I ever messed with them was in trying to make something for a couple relatives. I think I would like to try that banana one you make sometime however. I see everyone that has had it raving about it. I know recently you said you need to order more flavorings for it...when you get them, and you make a new batch, keep me in mind please.
ask @anendeloflorien my ry4 isnt really a tobacco, its a whole different thing, will do with the banana tho, i suggest you at least try the ry4
im always game for bottles since i give out alot of juice
Don't lie you Navy guys just like rubbing oil on tubes ;)

I hate that shit. I've got a credit over at fasttech and about 15 different things in my cart that I don't need right away. Once I have a little extra money (like never) I'm just going to place my order and forget about it. Then when it does finally arrive I'm not expecting it :D
touche, Arent Really Military Yet?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely @MOMABEAR ! I think I've got 15 or so empties (and could probably vape through a few more with just a couple ml left in them shortly) so whoever wants them lemme know :D If multiple people want them I'll just do some sort of random draw lol.

I'll be starting DIY when we get to Denver (July!) but I want to try to keep clutter to a minimum until then, we're moving light, like we are taking our bed, clothes, art, and animals. Other than that it's either getting sold before the move or thrown out lol
Gonna have to take a survey on the next round I think almost everyone diys

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna have to take a survey on the next round I think almost everyone diys

I DIY for several friends and family, but my deal with them is if they come with no bottle they get no juice! :) Therefore I basically just keep refilling their bottles that I originally gave them. So I'm pretty decent on bottles. I don't have a bunch to give out, but I don't need any either.

ask @anendeloflorien my ry4 isnt really a tobacco, its a whole different thing, will do with the banana tho, i suggest you at least try the ry4
I'd be willing to try it. I do remember someone saying that they don't really like baccos but they enjoyed your RY4. I remember back in the day when I ordered from MBV that they sent me a sample of GWARY4 and that one wasn't bad...I'm sure yours is a hell of a lot better than that though. Who knows, maybe I'd really like it.

T

Taver13

being the only one home is awesome sometimes, just loaded up my silverplay with 3mil of vanilla custard, and ripped it at 95 watts chainvaping and i cant see the TV now

VU Sponsors